Versatile Garlic Sauce
I love roasted garlic and keep this garlic sauce on hand to drizzle on grain side dishes, veggie pastas, and salads.
Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 3 bulbs roasted garlic
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 pinch grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Squeeze the garlic cloves out of the skins into a blender.
- Add oil, vinegars, thyme, nutmeg, salt and pepper and blend until smooth.
More Vegan Recipes
Gluten-free coconut pancakes
Vegan Chocolate Pudding