Yummy Pasta Sauce
Need a fast sauce for a pasta dinner and can't find a jar of sauce in your pantry? Try this delish sun-dried tomato and spinach sauce.
Sun-Dried Tomato and Spinach Sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook onion and mushrooms, stirring often, until softened. Add garlic and spinach and cook, stirring often, until spinach is wilted.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook, stirring often, for 3 to 4 minutes then serve over your favorite pasta.
More Vegan Recipes
Vegan Orange Pound Cake