Nuts And Dark Chocolate Deliciously Marry In These Addictive Snack Bites. Candied Nuts Are The Perfect Vegan Holiday Appetizer.
Nuts and dark chocolate deliciously marry in these addictive snack bites. Candied nuts are the perfect vegan holiday appetizer.
Nuts and dark chocolate deliciously marry in these addictive snack bites. Candied nuts are the perfect vegan holiday appetizer.Chocolate Coated Candied Cashews
Makes 1-1/2 cupsIngredients:
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups whole unsalted cashews
- 8 ounces dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
More yummy vegan appetizer recipes!
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, salt, water, and vanilla.
- Add cashews and toss to coat well. Spread cashews onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring cashews every 10 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven and let nuts cool completely.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler, stirring until smooth.
- Dip cashews into chocolate and place on parchment to set. Dust with cocoa.
- Store in an airtight container.