Delight Your Holiday Guests With This Delicious Vegan Dinner Recipe, Featuring Toothsome Pasta And Meaty Mushrooms In A Flavorful Creamy Sauce.
Delight your holiday guests with this delicious vegan dinner recipe, featuring toothsome pasta and meaty mushrooms in a flavorful creamy sauce.
Delight your holiday guests with this delicious vegan dinner recipe, featuring toothsome pasta and meaty mushrooms in a flavorful creamy sauce.Creamy Mushroom Fettucini
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons vegan Worchestershire sauce
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus more for brushing skillet
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 16 ounces crimini mushrooms, halved (if small) or quartered (if larger)
- 12 ounces whole grain fettucini
- Shredded vegan cheese to taste
More tasty vegan dinner recipes!
- In a large bowl, whisk together wine, tamari, Worchestershire, garlic, parsley, olive oil, and Italian seasoning.
- Add mushrooms to bowl and toss to coat mushrooms. Cover bowl with plastic and set aside for 20 to 30 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- After mushrooms have marinated, cook fettucini in a large pot of salted boiling water according to package directions.
- While fettucini is cooking, brush a large skillet with olive oil and place over medium-high heat. Using a slotted spoon, transfer mushrooms to the skillet and cook, stirring often, until mushrooms are starting to brown.
- Add the wine sauce to the skillet and cook, stirring often, for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add to the skillet. Toss a few times to combine.
- Serve immediately with cheese.