Easy To Make, Spicy-Sweet Vegan Dip
When you have unexpected guests arriving in minutes and need a fast, fabulous vegan finger food, we recommend any chips from Food Should Taste Good with a delicious accompanying dip. Stock up on the Food Should Taste Good Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips and serve them with the following spicy-sweet vegan dip.
Ginger Snap Dip
Makes about 2 cups
- 1 pound vegan cream cheese alternative
- 3 tablespoons grated, fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Place vegan cream cheese in a mixing bowl to soften.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Heat gently, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved and all ingredients are combined, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- When the sugar mixture cools, whisk it into the vegan cream cheese.
- Serve with Food Should Taste Good Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips.
More vegan dips
Vegan roasted red pepper dip
Fava bean dip
Vegan queso blanco