Raspberry dark chocolate wonton cups
Raspbery and dark chocolate, enough said
Wonton wrappers become an edible cup for dark chocolate shavings and a single raspberry. This vegan holiday appetizer recipe can also be served as a mini-dessert.
Raspberry Dark Chocolate Wonton Cups
- 1-1/2 cups nondairy whipped topping
- 1 cup dark chocolate shavings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray 2 (12-servings each) muffin pans with olive oil spray.
- Press 1 wonton wrapper into each muffin cup and spray with olive oil. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until wonton wrappers are crisp and lightly browned.
- Transfer wonton cups to wire racks to cool.
- Spoon whipped topping into each wonton cup. Sprinkle with dark chocolate and set a single berry in each cup.
- Serve immediately.
More vegan desserts
Vegan raspberry oat squares
Vegan triple chocolate pudding
Vegan carrot cake
Recommended for You