Warning: Graphic Hulk Hogan Photos Below
Hulk Hogan has landed in a world of hurt after badly burning his hand. If you've got a strong stomach, take a look at the photos below!
Hulk Hogan's burned hand looks horrific. Making Facebook and Twitter fans cringe in sympathy, the wrestler posted images of the damage he sustained during an accident on Sunday.
WARNING: Graphic photos below!
Sharing the first of a series of photos, Hulk Hogan tweeted, "Just had a radiator explode on my hand, OUCH."
Along with additional images, he wrote, "Double OUCH," and, "Triple OUCH," before telling followers, "I at the ER now at Tampa General Hospital."
There, Hogan continued to snap away as doctors went to work on his burned hand.
After stating he was being "Skinned like a cat," the former reality star proved he hadn't entirely lost his sense of humor, tweeting along with a picture of his exposed flesh, "Would you like it rare?"
Adding six of the images to Facebook, the 59-year-old created an album titled, "Man I can't get a break."
Monday, Hulk Hogan spoke to TMZ via phone, explaining the accident occurred Sunday when his speedboat overheated. He attempted to hit the radiator release valve with his bare hands, and the radiator cap popped off — resulting in the horrific burns to his hand.
In his own words, "It was the dumbest thing I've ever done."
After social media users reacted to the images, Hogan added, "I apologize for posting my burned hand photos, with all the feedback I now realize I really should take a moment before I make a decision."
Join us in wishing Hulk Hogan a speedy recovery by leaving a comment below!
Images via WENN, Twitter/@HulkHogan