Taylor Swift Reacts
To Jelena Kiss

Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber aren't exactly friends, judging from a moment they shared backstage at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards.

Taylor Swift doesn't like Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber didn't have the best night at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards.

Sure, he won some awards, but the boos he received while accepting the Milestone Award left him visibly affected. Was Taylor Swift one of the people doing the booing? We doubt it, but the "22" singer is most definitely not a fan of the Biebs.

Fuse TV takes on Taylor Swift's "22" >>

Need proof? Check out Swift's reaction when she spotted Bieber and Selena Gomez kissing backstage.

Pretty priceless.

So, what's the deal?

Taylor Swift admits "Trouble" is about Harry Styles >>

"[Taylor] hates Justin and wants Selena to have nothing to do with him," a source told HollywoodLife.com, adding, "Taylor doesn’t like Justin at all. Unfortunately, she puts her bad relationship history onto others so nobody is happy."

Or maybe she just knows all the crappy history behind their relationship, being Gomez's BFF and all.

"My friends are amazing and I’m so thankful to have them, [but] the ones that are like sisters to me are Selena Gomez and Emma Stone…" Swift told PopSugar in 2011. "They can predict my thoughts; I’ve known them for so long it’s really cool to have friends that are that close."

Review: Taylor Swift Red tour live in Omaha >>

Gomez has the same sort of love for Swift.

"One of my favorite stories with Taylor Swift was when I was going through a very hard breakup. She came to my house at 10:30 at night and knocked on my door. I opened it, and she had two big bags of junk food, cookies, Snickers and soda," she once told Ryan Seacrest. "She put it on the table, put her laptop on, we made a video, and she told me that now we could look forward to breakups, since we know the other one will get us junk food."

Maybe Swift is just ready for another junk food and gab session?

Photo: WENN.com

Comments

Comments on "Taylor Swift totally thinks Justin Bieber is gross"

belieeeeeeeeeeeeeber July 21, 2013 | 12:15 PM

dear Taylor remember you were his favourite girl!!

weary1950 July 17, 2013 | 4:00 PM

Taylor needs to grow up, then maybe she will date a MAN instead of boys; talentless Bieber loves himself more than even his mother loves him and needs a Princess and Tiara's internship, he will never be mature - can't see any female wanting a Biebership with this girly girl person. Ugh!

Old Hippie July 13, 2013 | 5:43 AM

Well,in my humble opinion, I think she has talent. She's also very pretty. I can't say the same about Selena Gomez nor Justin Beiber. Beiber is so full of himself these days, that it seems like no one likes him anymore. I for one definately do not like him.

Rdon July 12, 2013 | 3:15 PM

The reason Princess Taylor cant stand Justin Bubbles is that she sees herself in him. They know their own species and cant stand that. Sad but true.

YsoSeriouslyY July 12, 2013 | 10:51 AM

Pot - Kettle. Kettle - Pot. This is one of the (most unintentionally) funniest articles I've seen lately. Honestly, poor Taylor is about 5 years (at most) from looking like the carved out hulks Brittney and Lindsey. The only people who will date her will be masochists and attention -----.

Charlie June 05, 2013 | 10:06 AM

Who is She to talk. She,s a overated just barely passible so call singer and Beiber is totally worthless human being. If either one of them were gone It would be no great loss. Swift always thought she was something else. Shes just a big money sleezebag. noboday will ever stay with her