Tight Heels Make Onlookers Wince

Kim Kardashian is suffering for beauty — or something — because the extremely pregnant star is still tottering around on tight, painful high heels.

Kim Kardashian swollen ankles

Dear Kim Kardashian: Please get yourself some Uggs or flip-flops or something.

The star, now seven months pregnant, is having a common pregnancy symptom: her feet and ankles are swollen, causing her shoes to not fit right.

The result? The visible bulges on her feet and ankles when she wears tight shoes like the ones pictured.

Kim K furious at Kanye's post-baby world tour plans >>

Kardashian was snapped by photogs on the way to lunch in Los Angeles. She was gorgeous in a bright white formfitting dress, seemingly linen if the telltale lap wrinkles are anything to go by.

But she chose the wrong shoes: The plastic top of the shoe was clearly cutting into her bloated foot, and the straps around the ankles into the flesh there.

The result? Scary looking bulges, and Kardashian looked uncomfortable and very, very pregnant.

Earlier this month, Kardashian Instagrammed a photo of the deep marks left on her feet by a pair of tight leather sandals. "Swollen feet or a new Givency [sic] tattoo?" she posted.

Trouble in paradise for Kim Kardashian & Kanye West? >>

Kardashian complained in April of pain everywhere. "Her back hurts, her breasts hurt, her stomach hurts, her feet hurt, her head hurts, her eyes hurt, her nails hurt," said sister Khloé.

Poor Kim. Maybe you should take a load off, honey. Get a massage.

Image courtesy WENN.com

Comments

Comments on "Kim K's feet are horribly swollen"

Donnie May 18, 2013 | 7:49 AM

Oh get over it you stupid cow. As if i'm worried about your unimportant feet. You're the only person in the world that gets pregnant Kardashian. My hear bleeds over your feet. Not

moe May 18, 2013 | 7:26 AM

ppl need to BACK OFF !!! HATERS .........for the record i think kim's pig feet look HOT BIBLE!!!

Gwen May 18, 2013 | 2:16 AM

I guess i was lucky because I never got swollen feet while I was preg. And I only gained 20lbs which I was used to as I had recently lost weight before I got preg.so the extra weight in heels didn't throw me off balance. I was able to wear 5'' heels at my baby shower. But Im not dumb enough to kill myself for fashion. I wore them because i was comfortable in them and i didnt wear them every day. I mean come on didnt she look at herself before she left? If it don't look right don't wear it. I must say heels after baby ain't easy its hard taking the car seat in and out but I guess she'll have her nanny do that for her. ..

Dolphin May 17, 2013 | 9:19 PM

she is like so stupid i'm sorry shes in denial BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! she is so used to wearing hooker shoes and sleezy clothes and she will never change i feel so sorry for that unborn child God please look over this precious unborn baby BUT THE HOOKER HEELS UP -------

Dee May 17, 2013 | 4:18 PM

Look Ms.Kardashian, You must now face the music. You are pregnant. Carry yourself like a self respecting woman who cares about herself and her baby. Your feet look horrendous!!!!And that is putting it mildly. This type of dress does not make you a fashionista, it makes you an idiot. Get some comfortable shoes on and stop torturing your body.

Robin May 17, 2013 | 3:59 PM

And also,maybe wear a different kind of shoe so you wont have this problem...Does that monkey face pig kim want sympathy ? Along with her swollen feet is her gut and her head,which isnt much in there....AND WHY IN THE HELL DO WE CARE ABOUT HER SWOLLEN FEET ? THIS NEWS ?????? WHAT ABOUT ALL THE REST OF THE WOMEN IN THE WORLD THAT GET SWOLLEN ???? BOOOOOO HOOOOOO KIM.....nobody caresssssssss (edited)

Mariah May 17, 2013 | 1:33 PM

I agree with LaureL.....totally!

Laurel May 17, 2013 | 1:18 PM

Look - she's wealthy enough to buy shoes that fit her NOW and sell them or give them away after the baby comes. I have no problem with her wearing pretty heels (she's shorter than I am, and I'm never without my heels-yes, even when I was pregnant). I really don't understand why she doesn't have a better stylist!!!