Will Ben Affleck
The 65th annual Directors Guild Awards will be awarded Feb. 2 at the Ray Dolby Ballroom at Hollywood & Highland in Los Angeles.
Hosted by Kelsey Grammer, the show will be full of awards season favorites, including Ben Affleck for Argo and Steven Spielberg for Lincoln.
The big question: Will Affleck and Argo pull out the big W?
The biggest question: Who's nominated? Let's break down the nominees of the major categories.
Outstanding Directorial Achievement in Feature Film
- Ben Affleck — Argo
- Kathryn Bigelow — Zero Dark Thirty
- Tom Hooper — Les Miserables
- Ang Lee — Life of Pi
- Steven Spielberg — Lincoln
Outstanding Directorial Achievement in Documentary
- Kirby Dick — The Invisible War
- Malik Bendjelloul — Searching for Sugar Man
- Lauren Greenfield — The Queen of Versailles
- David France — How to Survive a Plague
- Alison Klayman — Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry
Outstanding Directorial Achievement in Movies for Television and Mini-Series
- Greg Berlanti — Political Animals, "Pilot"
- Philip Kaufman — Hemingway & Gellhorn
- Kevin Reynolds — Hatfields & McCoys
- Jay Roach — Game Change
- Michael Rymer — American Horror Story: Asylum, "Dark Cousin"
Outstanding Directorial Achievement in a Dramatic Series
- Michael Cuesta — Homeland, "The Choice"
- Jennifer Getzinger — Mad Men, "A Little Kiss"
- Lesli Linka Glatter — Homeland, "Q & A"
- Rian Johnson — Breaking Bad, "Fifty-One"
- Greg Mottola — The Newsroom, "We Just Decided To"
Outstanding Directorial Achievement in a Comedy Series
- Louis C.K. — Louie, "New Year's Eve"
- Mark Cendrowski — The Big Bang Theory, "The Date Night Variable"
- Bryan Cranston — Modern Family, "Election Day"
- Lena Dunham — Girls, "Pilot"
- Beth McCarthy-Miller — 30 Rock, "Live from Studio 6H"
Outstanding Directorial Achievement in a Musical Variety
- Michael Dempsey — 12-12-12: The Concert for Sandy Relief
- Don Mischer — 84th Annual Academy Awards
- Chuck O'Neil — The Daily Show With Jon Stewart, "#17153"
- Glenn Weiss — 66th Annual Tony Awards
Outstanding Directorial Achievement in Reality Programs
- Tony Croll — America's Next Top Model, "The Girl Who Becomes America's Next Top Model"
- Peter Ney — Face Off, "Scene of the Crime"
- Brian Smith — Master Chef, "Episode #305"
- J. Rupert Thompson — Stars Earn Stripes, "Amphibious Assault"
- Tim Warren — Ink Master, "Episode 103"
Outstanding Directorial Achievement in Daytime Serials
- Albert Alarr — Days of Our Lives, "11895"
- Larry Carpenter — General Hospital, "Bad Water"
- William Ludel — General Hospital, "Magic Milo"
- Scott McKinsey — General Hospital, "Shot Through the Heart"
- Jill Mitwell — One Life to Live, "Between Heaven and Hell"
Outstanding Directorial Achievement in Children's Programs
- Stuart Gillard — Girl vs. Monster
- Paul Hoen — Let It Shine
- Savage Steve Holland — Big Time Movie
- Jonathan Judge — Camp Fred
- Amy Schatz — Don't Divorce Me! Kids' Rules for Parents on Divorce
Image courtesy FayesVision/WENN.com
Do you think Ben Affleck will win again for Argo?