Video: Meet The Cast Of All My Babies' Mamas

Get ready for Shawty Lo's All My Babies' Mamas, Oxygen's new reality show that follows Shawty Lo Walker and his 11 kids with 10 different women.

Video preview: Meet Shawty Lo and the cast of All My Babies Mamas

This is really happening: Oxygen is set to release a new reality show called All My Babies' Mamas this spring. Yep, you read that correctly: All My Babies' Mamas. The show follows Carlos "Shawty Lo" Walker, who lives in Atlanta, Georgia, with his 10 baby mamas — that is, women who had children with Shawty Lo outside of marriage. Some versions of the term define "baby mama" as a woman who has children with a barely- or mostly-absent father. But, based on the preview of Oxygen's All My Babies' Mamas, it looks like all 10 of Shawty Lo's "babies' mamas" and their 11 children live together.

In Oxygen's preview for All My Babies' Mamas, we see Shawty Lo introduce himself as a major hip-hop rapper and producer. Lo says, "A lot of people might have heard of me from the beef I had with T.I. but the beef is over." (No, I don't think that helps anyone remember who you are). The preview then switches to one of Shawty Lo's baby mamas, E'creia, known as "The First Lady" — because she is the "baby mama with the most power" — due to her "control of all of Shawty Lo's finances."

E'creia takes it upon herself to describe the other baby mamas that live in the house. For example, Angela is "The Fighter Baby Mama", and Amanda is "The Jealous Baby Mama." E'creia goes through all 10 women and labels them as such. Also, Lo has a 19-year-old girlfriend named Ashlin who is the same age as some of his oldest children.

Check out the preview for Oxygen's All My Babies' Mamas below — the footage starts at the one minute mark. We also included a review from the YouTube user, which we think is a pretty good representation of public opinion about All My Babies' Mamas.

Reality TV showmances banner
Photo courtesy of WENN.com

Tags: shawty lo

Comments

Comments on "All My Babies' Mamas : Reality of 11 kids by 10 women"

Kristine January 09, 2013 | 4:54 PM

MissTravelLady, true, we do not have to watch it (and thankfully I cannot), but we are all going to be paying, in real dollars and in other ways, for this loser and the progeny of his harem!

cazzo duro January 09, 2013 | 7:57 AM

A commentary on the product of years of liberal, entitlement Great Society. Are you proud of yourselves? As long as decent people are paying the bills, self respect is unnecessary. Continue to glorify the welfare culture, when other people's money runs out, taxpayers had better be prepared to defend themselves.

cekah January 09, 2013 | 7:11 AM

This is no different than other reality shows Housewives, Sisterwives, Honeybooboo, etc. It appears that he has ccontact with how children. Let the man make some money to help support those children

MissTravelLady January 08, 2013 | 10:56 AM

There is no difference between this and laughing at Honey Boo Boo, it's all foolishness. Don't like it, don't watch it. If trash wants to be broadcast let them. The ladies are just as much to blame as the man. Each one after the first or second knew of his others. All of these shows that showcase stupid behavior do so because there is a market. If you don't like it, don't watch that will cause them to go away.

John January 07, 2013 | 10:44 AM

I agree, this is a sad show and definetely won't get my support and is a bad representation of real blackmen. Ladies real men don't won't a lady with a bunch of babie daddies.

Nahni January 07, 2013 | 5:28 AM

Yes, First I do hear what you are saying and I agree with your points, but Secondly... this is DRAMATIC REALITY TV... its about ratings and drama and moreover for that household they are already beyond ghetto fabulous so they are going to make money anyway possible. So yep they are making money and the producers feel like they have a hit drama reality show. Its only TV!!! I think you are taking it way too seriously. He should be more responsible with his children but that's asking wayyyyy toooooo much from this dude don't you think??? You or I would protect our black family but his mind set is way gone. The drama brings the ratings and that's all this is.

Mary January 06, 2013 | 10:07 AM

This is also why so many men and women will never have relationships, they just have , and the number of babies they makes proves to the world how much they have. No love at all, just like a bunch of animal SOBs.

Mary January 06, 2013 | 9:59 AM

The poor children - they all have uncles and NO real father! Why can't women say no to with men they are not married to and have no intention of marrying???

Molly January 06, 2013 | 9:28 AM

The victims here are the children. You watch it on Maury, now they have a reality show. This is what the public asked for. Look at Kate plus 8. Where has that went? She has publicity from that show and the kids suffer. There is no talent in reality shows! Just garbage trying to make money and people feeling sorry for them. Stop watching and they will stop producing this crap!

Kristine January 05, 2013 | 9:16 PM

I am so glad that I no longer have cable or satellite television. What crap!

RJ January 05, 2013 | 8:24 PM

What a sad ridiculous commentary. And how sad that anyone thinks this is worth televising. An idiot. A loser. A poor excuse for man. And a sad commentary for the black community

Tom A January 05, 2013 | 4:43 PM

I thought we had been doing and seeing the same thing on Maury show.

Ras Michael January 05, 2013 | 1:07 PM

This is no morality play since many bible figures had multiple wives and conqubines including Jacob (Israel) Judah and of course King Soloman with 700 wives and 300 conqubines but we cannot in good conscious glorify these irresponsible illiterate ------ bottom line and should this go forward don't be surprised if it is not only unwatched but sponsors of this trash are boycotted.

NS88 January 05, 2013 | 12:27 PM

TYPICAL GHETTO REALITY.... there should be more shows like this so people can stop feeling sorry for the supposedly poor, downtrodden, discriminated "inner city" dwellers. They feel so sorry for them that they glorify whatever ball throwing or idiotic rapping they do. Btw, the Kardashian baby news? disgusting!!

lucas January 05, 2013 | 11:48 AM

I would like to see this show with out the money .I think that would hit alittle closer to home .Nothing but food stamps wellfare and oboma phones .lol its sad but the truth

STEVE January 05, 2013 | 11:13 AM

THEY SHOULD CUT OFF HIS ----- AND TIE THE TUBES ON THESE WOMEN OR SEND THEM TO ANOTHER COUNTRY WHAT EVER HAPPEND TO COMMON SENSE

Christina January 05, 2013 | 11:09 AM

I will not be watching this show. This is coming from the same network that as glorified "Honey Boo-Boo". There is nothing entertaining about a man who sleeps around and a bunch of women with no self-esteem who allow him to take advantage. The children are the real victims here.

Amanda January 05, 2013 | 10:25 AM

Their situation is no different than the Sister Wives.

Erika January 05, 2013 | 9:14 AM

Wow... how embarassing for the kids! I couldn't imagine all the BS they have to go through on a daily basis! Bunch of illiterate, DUMB--- people for ya. Bored? Let's go have unprotected and ANOTHER child? :/ As for the 19yr Gf.. she better get ready to become babymama #11 and to attract an STD. Smh at these people.

Hannah January 04, 2013 | 7:24 PM

Wow, drammmaaa!! Looks good though!