Brad & Angelina Only Have Eyes For Ann Curry

Angelina Jolie is standing by Ann Curry's side, and if NBC ever wants to speak with the A-list actress again, they better listen up — at least according to one source.

Has Angelina Jolie given NBC an ultimatum about Ann Curry? Rumor has it the actress and her hunky future husband will not be doing any interviews with the peacock network unless the recently ousted Today host is asking the questions!

"Angelina reached out to Ann Curry after she was fired from her gig on the Today show and was very clear, if ANY news program from NBC wants an interview with her, or Brad, Ann will be the only one to do it," a source told RadarOnline.

The timing of Angie's Ann Curry ultimatum to NBC might spell trouble for the morning show. Not only are rumors she and Brad Pitt will tie the knot very soon in the wind, but the power couple have numerous upcoming films that will surely be big news. The actress is now filming Maleficent, while the actor has Killing Them Softly due out in October.

Al Roker is on Team Ann Curry >>

With much more gossip to gab, the source went on to explain: "Angelina has tremendous respect for Ann because of the work she has done on bringing awareness to Darfur. Ann has developed a professional relationship with Angelina and Brad, and they trust her implicitly because of her integrity. Their working relationship has developed into a friendship, and it meant the world to Ann that Angelina had reached out to her.

"Angelina doesn't have a publicist, she never has, and she hand picks who she does press with. Angie doesn't like how Ann has been treated by NBC... Angelina told Brad he should let Ann interview him for all of his work in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina, and Brad feels the same way about Ann that Angie does."

How do you feel about Angelina Jolie's Ann Curry ultimatum: unprofessional or applause-worthy?

Image courtesy of WENN

Comments

Comments on "Angelina Jolie gave NBC an Ann Curry ultimatum?"

Regan January 14, 2013 | 3:07 PM

Good for Angelina! I am glad they are taking Ann Curry's side on this. I used to be a loyal Matt Lauer fan until this all unfolded. I will not turn on the Today Show to save my life if Lauer is still a part of it... I have switched to GMA all the way. Shame on Matt Lauer. I wish the best for Ann in her future endeavors- obviously she will be a smashing success in whatever she does seeing how intimidated Matt Lauer was of her... and way to go to Angelina and Brad for their loyalty. Love them both!

Ruth Ann January 01, 2013 | 11:03 AM

I have more respect for Angelina now, since she is standing up for Ann. Just being associated with Ann brings respect to a person. Wow, that says a lot for Ann. She is wonderful, honest, and truly a blessing. Good luck Ann, we support you.

Jo Beatty September 07, 2012 | 1:27 PM

I am still seething as to how they "dumped" Ann Curry, totally unprofessional in my book. We had the pleasant of hearing her speak years ago at a local college. She is so genuine. My attention for the Today show is waning, still love Al, Savannah was in the middle, Natalie is great. Kathy Lee should be the one to go. Hope Ann gets a terrific offer from a competitor station!!!

Karen August 30, 2012 | 10:52 AM

I am hoping this is is true material. NBC should be ashamed of themselves for treating Ann Curry so badly. I think the network continues to hurt her by not bringing her back. I do hope somebody rescues Ann.

bigshot August 28, 2012 | 1:15 PM

Happy to hear someone has Ann's back. NBC pulled a shot. Maybe that is typical in that atmospher ? Ratings speak volumes. However, Anne has the profesionalism and integrity in the news business that I have watched for years. Thanks Angie !

maggie August 26, 2012 | 2:46 AM

Thank You for sticking up for Ann. I have watched Ann for years and I have the up most repect for her and she comes over as a good person

qt8625 August 22, 2012 | 9:37 AM

That is nice and I hope it's true as I always liked Ann Curry but I am actually surprised.She has always been professional except for one time. I remember the interview with Pitt and how she couldn't help but touch him.She brushed his hair out of his eyes and he jumped back.Great film but you could tell he didn't want to be touched.

Morgan August 22, 2012 | 9:35 AM

Go Angie!!! Thats so amazing that people still support one another on this large of a scale. I was so shocked to learn of Ann Curry's departure, and definitely thought over my opinion of NBC after that. So its really nice to hear that Brad and Angie want to only work with her with all the support they have given to one another