Jeremy Renner Has A Bit O' Kardashian Hate

Jeremy Renner is A-okay with gay rumors, and in fact considers the gossip to be a sign of his status. Now if only he could be so chill when it comes to the "stupid" Kardashians!

Jeremy Renner gay rumors

Jeremy Renner gay rumors aren't the worst thing to ever happen to The Bourne Legacy star. As a matter of fact, they're almost complimentary these days for an actor trying to launch a career!

Explaining his silver-lining outlook to the UK's Guardian, Jeremy Renner said he knew he was a bona fide part of showbiz when gossip about he and his best friend/business partner hit the papers.

Man Candy Mondays: Jeremy Renner >>

"I talked to some other friends of mine about the rumors when I first heard them," the 41-year-old recalled. "I said, 'Have you seen this?' and they were like, 'Dude, do you know how long that's been online?' Look up any actor and it's the second thing that comes up. So I have gay rumors — guess I've made it!"

Although, Jeremy Renner is quick to point out, fame wasn't ever what his sights were set on, stating, "I know it's a cliche but I never wanted to be famous. I don't believe anybody wants to be famous."

Hard times on a plane: Jeremy Renner's blue pill mix-up >>

At the mere mention of the name "Kardashian" the actor proceeds to roll his eyes and let his true feelings fly. "Oh, all those ridiculous people with zero talent who spend their lives making sure everyone knows their name," Renner ranted. "Those stupid, stupid people."

As with the gay rumors, Jeremy Renner isn't alone in holding some Kardashian hate down in his heart. Actor Jon Hamm stood by his "stupid" remarks, Jason Statham dished a Kardashian burn and even SNL has had a go at the supposed reality television royalty!

Image via WENN

Comments

Comments on "Jeremy Renner gay rumors: Let's look on the bright side"

Gerald February 06, 2013 | 3:49 PM

Jeremy is a young looking man and small in stature. That does not mean he is . He is extremely talented in many diverse areas acting, singing, construction trades and plays a mean piano. He doesn't try nor does he need to prove himself to anyone. Most people don't care to be honest. This is the 21st Century and society is more open now.

Meredith February 06, 2013 | 12:49 PM

Yes that is why I love these men (Statham, Renner, Hamm). They know utter stupidity when they see it and are not fooled by a pretty face. Well done, guys! Please breed more like you.

Linda December 29, 2012 | 8:21 PM

I happen to love this actor. I think he has a bright future I loved him in bourne legacy, avengers and Thor I see several Bourne Legacy movie sequels in the future.

QEliz21 September 01, 2012 | 9:20 AM

In RESPONSE to Bill: Bill---I agree that the first paragraph is offensive (I actually think the entire article is offensive and really is not a newsworthy article to start out with however I am curious as to why you think the first paragraph itself is the most offensive?

Tyler August 28, 2012 | 9:39 PM

Jeremy and the writer of this article need some lessons on how not to act and what not to say. Who cares if he's or not. I guess I'm stumped onto understanding this line: "Jeremy Renner rumors aren't the worst thing to ever happen to The Bourne Legacy star. " He should be lucky people are talking about him at all, because this is as big as he's ever going to be.

Kath August 23, 2012 | 2:04 PM

I agree with Bill. Very demeaning way of opening up the issue.

Tammy August 22, 2012 | 12:07 PM

Jeremy, honestly I understand all About privacy unfortunatley in your kind of work being in the public eye comes with fame & fortune. But that doesn't define who a person is, if your wealthy & a nasty human being then it really doesn't Matter to me. Next time your in NYC you can hang out with me. Just saying. Maybe we'll go to karaoke bar & you can sing to me. #wishfuldream

toya thomas August 15, 2012 | 7:51 PM

i am very upset with people just because this wonderful man doesnt want his personal life all over the news doesnt mean he is . but i will donate my time to help squash these rumors also. i would love to just hang out somewhere where everyone can see us do everything we can legally to squash the rumors. jeremy i love you so much as an actor

Danielle August 15, 2012 | 6:28 PM

They are stupid. I dont watch their show at all they have the most annoying voices I've ever heard. I'm with Jeremy on this one. I like Jeremy a lot he's cool

Allie August 14, 2012 | 3:07 PM

Mr. Renner, if you ever need a gal pal to quash those rumors, I'm your girl. We can talk about how stupid the Kardashians are while you woo me with your Hawkeye tales and your Bourne-movie muscles.....

Bill August 14, 2012 | 1:52 PM

The first paragraph of this article is totally offensive.