Vanessa Paradis
Blames Amber Heard

Vanessa Paradis doesn't blame Johnny Depp for their breakup -- she blames Amber Heard. Read the "special message" Paradis allegedly gave to the sexy blonde actress.

Vanessa Paradis hates Amber HeardVanessa Paradis is reportedly none too pleased that her former love, Johnny Depp, is dating his blonde Rum Diary co-star Amber Heard. The French pop singer, 39, blames Heard for the breakup, calling her a "man-stealing, two-bit nobody and has vowed to not let her anywhere near their children Lily-Rose [13] and Jack [10]," a source told the U.K. tabloid Now.

Isn't that how it works? Women end up blaming "the other woman" instead of the man. Hey Vanessa: It takes two to tango, you know. Plus, sources told US Weekly that Paradis and Depp had fiery rows in the final weeks of their relationship.

"Nothing Johnny did was ever good enough for Vanessa. When he was working, she wasn't happy. And when he wasn't working, he was called a slob for not doing enough for the kids and her family," the source said.

"They'd have blazing fights. Vanessa would take her frustrations out on him," the source continued, adding that it influenced Depp to "drink heavily." Of course, no one in the love triangle is talking about anything, so we're left to speculate. One thing we do know for sure: Heard definitely likes Depp.

"I mean who isn't a fan of Johnny's? He's been a cultural icon and a talented actor since I can remember," Heard told SheKnows while promoting Rum Diary.

"I have such a strange job," she continued. "It puts me in the most interesting circumstances and I certainly wasn't complaining about this one. I'm in the middle of an Aaron Eckhart/Johnny Depp sandwich. I was just fine."

Image courtesy WENN.com

Should Vanessa Paradis be upset with Amber Heard? Or, should her anger be directed toward her ex?

Comments

Comments on "Girl fight! Vanessa Paradis calls Amber Heard a "nobody""

Lola October 26, 2013 | 8:46 AM

It turns out Vanessa is the one who has come out of this mess on top. Johnny is losing alot of fans with this latest flavor of the month. He is looked at now as just another dirty old man. He is the one who is looking so bad. Everyone can see that he is being used by this Amber girl.

Jay October 07, 2012 | 12:33 AM

Ha! She has a lot of nerve calling Amber a nobody... if Vanessa and Johnny had never met, Vanessa would surely be a nobody. She is 5'3" and perhaps average looking-- her singing is mediocre at best. It sucks to get dumped honey, we've all been there. But you made out with a fat bank account in the end.

Just Jess August 03, 2012 | 2:25 AM

The writing has been on the wall for a long time with these two. Vanessa got pregnant within a month of hooking up with Depp when he was still embroiled with Kate Moss. I think he never resolved the Kate Moss relationship. He was in lust with Vanessa's looks ( as in she looks alot like Kate Moss). Johnny has longed for a family since forever and boom he got it.Vanessa got pregnant with their second child almost immediately.Now The kids are nearing and in there teens and what is left is the original couple, their foundation. Well Depp-Paradis never had one.There conection was the children, and that is really all there will ever be now betwen them. I saw this coming years ago!

ElizabethL July 12, 2012 | 11:04 PM

She is too if she slept with Johnny Depp. He was only with Vanessa because she got pregnant. Amber is so womanly maybe he isn't into the boyish look anymore and wants a chubby girl for a change. He has so many addictions. I have a addiction to him since I want him for myself. DOH

Maria Maria July 11, 2012 | 8:29 PM

I blame Johnny. He never married Vanessa, I think she tolerated that to cover up for him and his career. As they got older, there was no turning back and he did whatever he wanted. I blame Mr. Depp. He got off too easily. I don't see anything good coming out of this one. I say he lost some of his fans. And I think his International appeal will drop too. He's your typical white trash, and he does look awful. He looked better when he was younger, he looks like a dirty old man with tattoos and dresses too young for his age ~ definitely a Mid Life Crisis. Feeling sorry for his kids. they really lose.

Emma July 11, 2012 | 4:33 PM

It definitely does take two to tango! But there should also be a mutual respect among women to not get involved with a taken man, and unfortunately that isn't always upheld. It is easy to get mad at the other woman because as women we know what they are capable of. And I'm sure she is just as mad at Depp too. It is disappointing.

Sharon Athey July 11, 2012 | 1:47 PM

I don't know who to blame but it seems to me Vanessa first blamed Angeline Jolie now she is blaming Amber. Why isn't it Vanessa vault they been seperated for 2 yrs. and that is before Johnny met Amber. I also don't think she has the right to say who her children can meet because they are Johnny's children too and he has a right to say who they can see and can't see. He is their father. And as far as custody goes they should share them 50/50.

Sharon Athey July 11, 2012 | 1:41 PM

I don't know who to blame but it seems to me Vanessa first blamed Angeline Jolie for her trouble with Johnny. Now she is blaming Amber. I am just wondering why isn't it Vanessa vault instead of Ambers. This has been going on for two years before Johnny met Amber. But I don't think Vanessa has a right to tell her choldren who they can meet and can't meet. I think Johnny has a say in it to because he is their father. And I think they should share custody of the children50/50.