Kate Gosselin Plots A Reality Show Comeback

Kate Gosselin's eight kids are clamoring to get back on reality television -- or so she says. The former Kate Plus 8 star is considering going back to the small screen to appease the kids, as well as fans, as she claims they just can't get enough Gosselin.

Kate Gosselin

We may not have yet seen the last of Kate Gosselin's reality show days. The former TLC star insists fans are chomping at the bit to see her brood back on television, and the kids miss the cameras too!

"We're doing awesome," Kate Gosselin told Ann Curry during a recent Today Show visit. "The kids are doing great in school. Everyone is excelling at school, across the board. It's amazing."

Reality TV moms: The good, the bad, the controversial >>

"They really, honestly miss filming," the coupon blogger went on to say of her eight children. "They recently have been saying, 'When are we going to go here or there?' They miss the crew. So, with our TLC contract now over, we're hoping to move forward and do more fun projects."

However, should cameras return to the Gosselin family, there may not be as much drama to film as in years past. "I can honestly say it's more peaceful than it's ever been," the 37-year-old said of her relationship with ex-husband Jon Gosselin. "I feel that a really big weight has been lifted off my shoulders."

Kate Gosselin's tasty talk with Jon's ex-girlfriend >>

Still, the mother of twins and septuplets is making do by appearing on various television chat shows and entertainment news channels. Gearing up for an average day she advised Twitter followers, "Good morning everyone! Make today the best day possible! Add some motivation, prioritization, patience and lotsa coffee 2 make that happen! :)"

Here's your chance to be heard: Do you want to see another Kate Gosselin reality show made?

Image via WENN

Comments

Comments on "Kate Gosselin TV return: Can we get a show of hands?"

Suzanne August 22, 2013 | 3:32 PM

YES, bring Kate Plus 8 back! So much better than the rediculous shows on TLC right now.

Courtney June 02, 2013 | 7:52 PM

I love this show and I really really really want it to come back I cried during the last episode!!!!!

Dayni February 12, 2013 | 3:59 PM

PLEEEEEEASE!!!! I LOVE THE GOSSELINS!

stacey November 13, 2012 | 6:44 PM

YES YES YES! Cannot wait until we get to see this show again. Loveee watching it. From Australia :)

Donna June 29, 2012 | 5:36 PM

NOT ON YOUR LIFE! GO AWAY YOU UNTALENTED NO GOOD WITCH!

Donna June 29, 2012 | 5:33 PM

So help me god. If some idiotic network puts her back in front of the camera, I will never watch that network again and I will boycott it to the hilt. GO AWAY FOREVER KHATE!

carol May 30, 2012 | 12:41 PM

Please for the Love of God...she needs to stop being so tv hungry and get back to reality..Reality is being a mom to children who deserve a mother and unconditional love, instead of getting them to say the right words so she can go on the TODAY show and know that she is not lying, because she convinced her children to say the words her heart needs to hear in order for herself to feel like she has her childrens approval, so the mother guilt does not set in. Stop "manipulating" your children..and surrender yourself to being a mother and loving your children in a healthy manner.

Claire May 30, 2012 | 6:49 AM

Yes! I loved the show on TLC, and I'd love to see another. The kids probably do miss it. It's all they've ever known, so I'm sure they miss the attention, plus they were given tons of amazing opportunities (travel, gifts, etc.) that they never would have received without the show.

Mommy May 30, 2012 | 6:05 AM

No. She was so spiteful and nasty to everyone on her last show, and those poor little kids have been exploited enough! Let them grow up in peace!

Terri May 30, 2012 | 4:38 AM

LORD have mercy....Are you crazy...more of Kate Gosselin means more of child neglect ignoring the children and using them as cash cows , more ex husband bashing under the surface basically using him as "nasty nice" ploy cash cow. No more of this narcissist...please for GOD sake no more.

Sarah May 29, 2012 | 9:17 PM

Yeah I'd love to see Kate do a real reality show: Kate gets a 9 to 5 job, Kate goes to jail for her hit and run, Kate takes her kid's ADD meds to try to get skinny even though she has the body of a manatee. Otherwise, not interested

alicia May 23, 2012 | 11:49 AM

i'm all for it . but who or what is a Kate Gosselin?