The Wanted Thinks
Xtina Is A Total "B"

Is Christina Aguilera a "babe in total control of herself," or just plain mean? British boy band The Wanted has a definite opinion about the bottle blonde singer.

Christina Aguilera snubs The Wanted on The Voice

Christina Aguilera is a D-I-V-A and she doesn't care who knows it. The Voice judge isn't exactly known for being overly friendly, but she made the British boy band The Wanted fume with her snub when they appeared on the hit NBC show.

"[Aguilera] is a total b****," the group's Tom Parker told an NYC radio station last week. "She might not be a b**** in real life, but to us, she was a total b****. She just sat there and didn't speak to us. Wouldn't even look at us."

"She was quite rude," Siva Kaneswaran added. "Who does that?"

Apparently Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green and Blake Shelton came over to greet them, but not Xtina. However, sources say the snub wasn't intentional. Regardless, we don't think The Wanted will be teaming up with the big-voiced singer for a tour anytime soon, even if they're sorry for slamming her.

"We shouldn't have said it, to be honest with you," Parker told TMZ over the weekend. "We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice, and she didn't even walk over to us and talk to us. We apologize for the comment."

It takes work to give Christina Aguilera a natural look >>

They're in good company, though: Aguilera hasn't done a lot to endear herself to her fellow artists during this season of The Voice. The "Beautiful" singer has slammed her former All-New Mickey Mouse Club co-star Tony Lucca for being "one dimensional" and made a disgusted face when Justin Bieber tried to give her a smooch during an appearance on the show.

Aguilera said she wasn't trying to snub The Biebs, though.

"You know, he’s definitely popular with the ladies and he came on the show tonight and it was a fun burst of energy," she told HollywoodLife.com. "He is really a charismatic guy and cute."

Christina Aguilera: My boyfriend loves my body >>

"Can't a girl have a little Bieber Fever after getting kissed by the Biebs?" she added on Twitter.

As for Lucca, Aguilera doesn't think he has what it takes to win the show and that he's using his connections — namely Justin Timberlake — to get extra publicity. Lucca takes it all in stride, though.

"These are my friends, and certainly it's just them trying to support their friend," Lucca told Zap2It.com after her criticism. "Yeah, the repercussions are sizeable."

"I think she's really well-spoken on the show, and quite honestly, probably one of the most intelligent on the subject of vocals and singing and stage production and stuff. I take it all in stride and I value her opinion tremendously."

Image courtesy WENN.com

Christina Aguilera: B**** or just confident in her opinions?

Comments

Comments on "Christina Aguilera is good at making enemies"

aweuxgj April 16, 2014 | 2:35 AM

Cheap mulberry outlet ???

jiscply April 16, 2014 | 2:23 AM

outlet gucci borse ???

Person December 01, 2013 | 9:52 AM

Really? She's mean and rude? She seems so nice on the voice and her song beautiful is super nice!

Nimol June 01, 2012 | 7:44 PM

again.. don't fall for this Xtina .. ! I am also seriously I'll with a fatal disesae I have the same money problems as most everyone does, but you do what you can, and you get by.. I understand her frustration , and urgency to come up with money or ways to help her, but making it publicly known the way she did is just the wrong way to go about it.. don't beg! if anyone deserves an explanation of why she sold that picture, it would only be Xtina, not her fans. she could have found a way to get that message to her, without creating a spectacle of her problem. as being in her somewhat same position.. , and death to me is certain . sooner without treatment that takes a lot of money.. there is help.. millions of other people are in her and my same position.. I do have much sympathy for her, and only wish her the best of health. but, my question still remains what is that $166 gonna do that the obvious thousands of dollars already spent for 8 doctors, specialists, and medicine hasn't done.?. It just don't make sense.. and further more,, if you are reading this,,, I don't know where you are from, but you need to do your research . put yourself where the best doctors are, more of them being near major cities, they deal with more people and variety of disesaes. if you have seen that many doctors, and all of them can't find out whats wrong with you, then they should be able to lead you to someone that can I wish you the best.. but, if Christina does help you, you owe her an apology for putting her in a position that almost obligates her to help you. you are now putting her in a awkward position to make a decision in front of her fans ,and the world, that will in someway affect her life just as much as hers.

Hannah May 23, 2012 | 10:24 AM

The Wanted recieved a lot of backlash, and while I don't condone what they said, I think they were just a bit disappointed. She's had so much success, why snub people who only want to find success themselves? I think she should be replaced as well, but that's unlikely. She generates a lot of buzz for the show with her antics.

Colorado Canyon Hiker May 11, 2012 | 12:17 PM

Christina Aguilera is rude, obnoxious, and a little too big for her britches (literally). The producers of The Voice need to replace her next year or a lot of viewers will tune out.

Nan May 08, 2012 | 6:17 AM

Christina has been extremely inappropriate, rude and unprofessional towards Tony. She needs to be put in her place and reminded that she is a judge. It is so difficult to watch her behavior to the point, that although I love the "Voice", I can't stand her behavior. She is the only female on the panel and the way she dresses says it all. Christina grow up.......... Has she no pride.......................