1. The world of Panem and the Capitol is based on what ancient civilization?
2. In an act of rage and defiance, Katniss shoots an arrow into the mouth of what roasted animal?
3. In one year of the Games, tributes only had this type of weapon:
4. Which tribute was not killed by Katniss?
5. This character never uttered a word throughout the entirety of the book?
6. How many people have survived The Hunger Games in the history of the competition?
7. Who was the original owner of the mockingjay pin?
8. What is the first gift Katniss receives in the arena?
9. What flower holds special meaning for Katniss and Peeta?
10. What score does Katniss get on her training exercises?
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!