Hunger Gamers: Take The Next Quiz
You asked for more difficult questions and we have answered. Jenn from Jenn's Bookshelves put on her thinking cap and came up with some questions to challenge even the most avid Hunger Games fans (Hunger Gamers? Tributes?) in this second Hunger Games quiz.
1. The world of Panem and the Capitol is based on what ancient civilization?
2. In an act of rage and defiance, Katniss shoots an arrow into the mouth of what roasted animal?
3. In one year of the Games, tributes only had this type of weapon:
A. Bow & arrow
4. Which tribute was not killed by Katniss?
5. This character never uttered a word throughout the entirety of the book:
6. How many champions from District 12 have survived The Hunger Games in the history of the competition?
7. Who was the original owner of the mockingjay pin?
8. What is the first gift Katniss receives in the arena?
A. Burn ointment
9. What flower holds special meaning for Katniss and Peeta?
10. What score does Katniss get on her training exercises?
Jot down your answers and go to the next page to see how you scored! >>