Kacie Gets Booted, Courtney Gets Married!

Ben Flajnik traveled to the girls' hometowns with one mission in mind: To meet the parents! Kacie B. was left in tears while Courtney took things to the extreme -- we're talking wedding extreme. Keep reading to see what went down on The Bachelor.

One man, four women and a big decision on The Bachelor -- Courtney's over-the-top admission of love didn't leave Ben much of a choice.

He had to get rid of one of our favorites -- poor Kacie B.

Ben Flajnik traveled to Ocala, Florida (Lindzi), Clarksville, Tennessee (Kacie), Fort Worth, Texas (Nicki) and Scottsdale, Arizona (Courtney) to meet the parents.

Surprise, surprise -- Courtney managed to steal the spotlight without the other girls even being near her.

How does she manage to do that?

The hometown dates usually feature cautious parents and this season was no exception.

Kacie's dad was probably the most vocal about the duo taking the time to get to know one another, which left Kacie frustrated.

Lindzi's date was the most normal, which leads us to believe she's the most logical choice for Ben to get down on one knee for. Why wouldn't he want to marry a sane girl with a decent family?

Courtney and Nicki took the biggest risks. While Nicki opened up with the "L" word, Courtney beat her in the pizzazz department.

She took Ben to a spot where she envisioned her wedding and put on a mock ceremony. She made him write vows and had a "minister" perform the ceremony.

It was all kind of creepy until she got emotional and made it all about saying she loved Ben for the first time. For a moment we were actually rooting for her -- until we remembered she played a man-eater for most of the season.

With a mock wedding from Courtney, the "L" word from Nicki and a normal family setting from Lindzi, Kacie B. never stood a chance.

We couldn't help but feel for Kacie as she rode away in the limo muttering, "What the f*** happened?"

We loved you, girl! Does that help?

Did you ever expect Courtney, Nicki and Lindzi would be the final three to vie for Ben Flajnik?

Head over to our comments and sound off...

Who's your favorite of The Bachelor final three?

Photo credit: ABC

Comments

Comments on "The Bachelor 's Kacie B: "What the f*** happened?""

Anna April 25, 2012 | 12:59 PM

Kacie B: you are a beautiful, young and smart woman. I wish you the best :-) Anna

Lt. Paul M. DeJesus March 06, 2012 | 9:05 AM

I have never seen a more true beauty as Kacie, she is the the most sincere, honest and down to earth woman I have ever had the privilige to have seen. I truly wish that I could have the opportunity to at least be a friend. I would love to have an angel like that to spend my life with, she is awesome. Would love to love you Kacie..New York City

Shelly February 25, 2012 | 5:20 PM

I do not think that Kacie was such an angel, look at the things she has said about Courtney. I was ready for her to leave, she was okay but I liked other girls for Ben, just my opinion. We do not know any of them, so to judge so harshly against Courtney is wrong, besides it is TELEVISION. Maybe Courtney said some things but CMON! I am sure so many of the women were thinking the exact things. There is nothing wrong with Ben and really, none of the women. NONE OF YOU KNOW THEM PERSONALLY. Why are you so mean? You sound way worse than Courtney ever did! But I am sure you will not see that will you?????????

Donna February 23, 2012 | 11:47 AM

I can't believe Ben let Kaci go. Any parent that would willing give their daughter away to a man that they didn't know from Adam gives me pause for cause. Kaci deserves better. And whether or not her parents liked Ben or not, the final decision would be up to Kaci. Sometimes the easy things are not always best for us. Regardless you can't get to really know someone in 6 to 12 weeks, it takes time because as you can see people only show you what they want you to see, look at Courtney!! And now I feel sorry for any woman that ends up with Ben, no one wants a weak man that thinks with his dumb stick!!! What has happened to INTEGRITY!!!!

Lauren February 23, 2012 | 11:06 AM

Wow, I guess it goes to show you that most men want a and not a good girl with morals.

Susanne February 23, 2012 | 9:00 AM

My favorite was Kacie B from the start. I thought she and Ben had a connection, but Courtney kept tempting him! I was hoping he would see that Kacie had more debth and was a nicer person! But when they went to the home towns, Kacie did not have as much to offer Ben and her parents did not help her at all! Linzi seems to have money, looks and fun parents! It seems like she is more equal to Ben as far as position goes! And she is very pretty! BUT...Courtney continues to break all the rules! Ben can't resist her and doesn't really want to see through her and see that she is seducing him! It makes him look so shallow and dumb! I wanted Kacie to win...but now that Ben threw her away because he would rather have a fast girl or a rich girl, I am hoping Kacie will realize Ben was not as good as she thought! When the show lost Kacie it is too bad, because it kind of ruined the show for me and I bet a lot of other people too! Too bad for the ratings! When Ashley picked JP over rich Ben, it made you feel good, because Ashely picked with her heart! Hmmmm! What is Ben thinking with????

apple February 23, 2012 | 8:32 AM

Kacie should be the next Bachelorette! She deserves to find someone better than Ben with a bad haircut and a big mouth. I am voting for Kacie to be the next Bachelorette.

Violet February 22, 2012 | 9:47 PM

Ben and Courtney are the perfect match. Both are completely shallow and act like someone they are not. Kacie was not a good match for him...and anyone who says so, has obviously not been watching. She seems to be sweet, but who knows, it is television. The show should just come to a halt after this week. Half of the material was awkward even for me as a viewer. Get a MAN on here, not some boy with a bad haircut who is going for Ms. Right Now!

Linda February 22, 2012 | 5:50 PM

I think that poor Kacie got booted because Ben did not like that her family actually has values and morals and they did not want their daughter living with him before they got married. He obviously just wants a play toy like Courtney who does not have any values and will sleep with who ever come around. It is a game to her and she is "Winning" as she put it. His low values and non family morals are obvious from his skinny dipping scene when they barely knew each other. They deserve each other and I feel sorry for the other 2 girls because they are in this for real not a play toy.

shan February 22, 2012 | 3:53 PM

I hope kacie is glad she doged a bullet and stoped wasting tears on him. Oh no - parents who have opinions different than his. He's marrying the PERSON!! Not just the in-laws. He should be ashamed of himself for dumping someone for their beliefs.

shan February 22, 2012 | 3:48 PM

Kacie B was for him and he knew it - he dumped her for being a christian - that's the truth no matter how he squirms around it. The father said "consider it prayerfully" he liked the other parents better not the other girls. What an idiot. Hope his marriage doesn't last.

Puchi February 22, 2012 | 2:34 PM

I can’t stand Kacie B….I read somewhere someone that knew her and she said she wasn’t the sweetheart people makes her to be…she also mentioned how Kacie would give the other girls dirty looks when Ben will give attention to someone other than her…just like everyone accused Courtney of….I saw Kacie giving dirty looks to the other girls, so I honestly believe she is not as wonderful as everyone thinks she is…IMO, she is too young for Ben and she was jelous of Courtney…she knew she was “winning”, so she hated her…that demonstration she did about Courtney being a black widow and what she would do to her…that was scary…I can’t believe she comes from such conservative parents!!! IMO, I think Courtney is different and interesting and that is why Ben likes her!!! If we wouldn’t have her on the show, we would all be sleeping by 9:30 p.m. Even though she is arrogant, blunt and sarcastic, I get a kick out of her eccentricities. I don’t think she would ever stay with Ben if he picks her because he is too boring...I agree with you, Chelsey that the one that is more compatible in every way with Ben is Lindzi…Nikki, who is she? oh the dentist…maybe if Ben had bad teeth…

DeeDee February 22, 2012 | 2:08 PM

And no girl from the South would want you either, Chuck.

Chelsey February 22, 2012 | 1:51 PM

Ben wants to to marry a nice girl just like Kacie B, however he also wants a woman not a little girl. Kacie B not only was too cute, but her Dad was the most important person for Ben to meet and that ended up being a failure. Cut the strings parents! Courtney is a go-get-er. She is independent and doesn't care when sometimes she should, that, however is what Ben likes about her. Although too blunt at times Courtney beats Kacie B in my book! I'm all for the most down to earth girl, Lindzi! Keep up the realness is all I have to say about that one. ...and who is the other girl...she doesn't seem to stick out to me. She's a "stick-er-around/make me look like I care" girl!!!

Kathy February 22, 2012 | 8:31 AM

We have not seen the last of Kacie B! Its here in the promo!!

Bren February 22, 2012 | 1:39 AM

Kacie will be very thankful that Ben let her go, after she watches the show and sees who he really is. There is NO WAY he did not know how Courtney really is, he just did not care...the girls tried to tell him and any decent man would have took their complaints seriously.....but, he was/is after one thing. Which, I personally do not think Courtney is attractive...she was the least attractive woman there to me. Her eyes are far apart and she looks deformed, scrawny.....there were many beautiful girls there that totally outshined her....so, it is the way she is acting like a that is attracting Ben, not that she is the most attractive girl because she is not that! Kacie is a beautiful girl inside and out and she will thank God that it turned out this way for her.....once she sees the full picture! Ben and Courtney deserve eachother...he is the worse bachlor they have ever had...not at all attractive and just plain dumb.

Dee February 21, 2012 | 10:20 PM

Kacie B for Bachelorette! She definitely deserves better. Why is it that every season they have some floozy girl that sweeps the bachelor away with her good looks, she never gets along with the other girls in the house and they end up not working out. Will we ever get a Bachelor who can see past all of the superficial stuff? (I have to say that on the first episode I thought Courtney was the prettiest girl, but after the second episode she just wasn't so cute anymore when the true Beotch started to shine through)

Me February 21, 2012 | 8:32 PM

Ben looks like an APE... and Courtney looks like a chimp with those dumb lips and ugly facial expressions WINNING... NOT LOL

Kelsey February 21, 2012 | 7:29 PM

Hey Ben, if your reading this I dont mean to be rude. All I'm saying is Kacie seemed like the one for you. I have no place saying this I feel as though you can say you like Courtney mearly because of her personality, but we all know how guys think. She had you fooled the moment you laid eyes on that topless girl. I'm not saying Courtney is a bad person, I'm just saying you made a mistake that day Ben...I life-changing, huge, never going to get back, mistake. I wish you the best and hope you don't make another one with Courtney.

Souxiana February 21, 2012 | 4:42 PM

Ben is an idiot for not choosing Kacie. She was genuine and good natured, much unlike Courtney. It's too bad that he couldn't watch the show as their relationships were progressing. In my opinion the only reason why Courtney is even still there is because she broke the rules and saw him after hours...NAKED! And she kept flashing her boobs to him. Kacie has class and wouldn't do that. Maybe that's why she wasn't "good enough". Ben will get whats coming to him.