Justin Bieber Wants His Hair Back, Nick

Nick Carter debuted a new 'do during his birthday weekend in Las Vegas. We definitely won't be saying "I Want It That Way" about it anytime soon.

Nick Carter gets a new haircutThere was a period of time — let's say 1996 to 2002 — when we were truly, madly and deeply in love with the Backstreet Boys. Well, mostly Nick Carter. The baby of the BsB had those gorgeous blonde locks and sun-kissed Florida smile that made all of us preteen girls giggle.

This deep-seeded love stuck with us through Carter's various weight fluctuations and problems with drugs and alcohol. However, he did something over the weekend that is unforgiveable in our eyes: He debuted a new Justin Bieber-esque haircut during his 32nd birthday party at Vanity Nightclub in the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.

Doesn't it just make your eyes bleed?

We started to wonder what he was doing when he live-tweeted his hair appointment late last week.

Howie D takes a Backstreet break with solo debut >>

"I'm at the hair salon and my head is on freaking fire!!" Carter wrote on Jan. 25. "All the damn bleach is making me go crazy."

Maybe that's to blame for this monstrosity of a haircut?

Okay, we kid: Carter has really turned his life around after he was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy in 2008 after hardcore partying with cocaine and alcohol.

Kevin Richardson is crawling back to the Backstreet Boys >>

"I went out and just went nuts," Carter told People in 2009. "I drank so much and I did a bunch of blow. I felt like I was trying to kill myself — because I didn't want to get the results."

He was right to worry about his life -- both Andy Gibb and Chris Penn died from cardiomyopathy.

The NKOTBSB singer got his act together and is now in the best shape of his life. Still, that haircut looks wrong, wrong, wrong.

He must be feeling the hate, because he wrote about it on Twitter.

"If you don't have anything nice to say then don't feel the need to say anything at all. I am happy, healthy and in love..."

We're happy for you Nick, just change the hair back!

Image courtesy WENN.com

Comments

Comments on "Nick Carter gets the world's most ridiculous haircut"

Silvia December 08, 2012 | 2:49 AM

I'm pretty sure the comment nick made on twitter was in reference to his girlfriend Lauren, she was doing a bodybuilding competition and twitted some photos and fans of nick carter were rude about her so he had to delete the comments from the news feed which I think is pretty sad that he should have to do that. As regards to the hair I love him no matter what it looks like.

Cynthia April 16, 2012 | 4:42 PM

:/ The only thing making my eyes bleed is this article. He actually looks good in my opinion and better than past years. He has lost a lot of weight and now I know why he has always been my favorite BSB. Shame on you really if you don't like the hair tell that to Justin himself. The little brat can't look good in anything. Besides this hair was in style waaaayy longer so I fail to see the problem here. The guy ages well and honestly he's not the only one using this hair. The little snot didn't invented the style so please just get over it.

maricrisdangilan January 31, 2012 | 6:45 PM

Nick does not commit any crime so why do people keep on throwing bad comments towards him? What's wrong with you people? Are you perfect? Are you some kind of a Saint? Stop judging others especially if the person is doing so well! Nick wants that hair! Leave him alone and let him lives his life peacefully!

Karhy January 31, 2012 | 2:59 PM

Hey Nick looks so handsome with that style, and I think that you as a publicist should have respect for the people if you want respect for your work, and you say something important here "We're happy for you Nick, just change the hair back!" The haircut doesn't changes the awesome and nice person who Nick is :) You could try to post positive articles and so you´d feel a better person =)

Leigh January 31, 2012 | 5:21 AM

I just met nick and saw his show in Nashville last night and let me tell you he was super hot!! A Mohawk sounds yummy tho! Lol

Kimberly January 30, 2012 | 7:07 PM

It's just hair, get over it!! My God, you're acting as though he committed some crime! He looks great even if you don't think so. If he's happy who cares? What if he had a mow-hawk? If he likes it, why should it make any difference? People are way too judgmental