What's That On
Xtina's Leg?

Christina Aguilera covered "At Last" during a memorial service for music legend Etta James over the weekend. But it was the pint-sized powerhouse's attire -- and a mysterious discharge on her person -- that had tongues wagging.

We were so distracted by Christina Aguilera's epic (and sorta inappropriate) cleavage as she performed at "At Last" during Etta James' weekend memorial service, we didn't think to look down and notice the strange things going on a bit further south.

Xtina was photographed paying tribute to Etta with a mysterious brownish-red liquid running down her right leg.

Etta died Jan. 20, after a two year fight against leukemia. Aguilera joined the hundreds of James' friends, fans and family who convened to remember the legendary rhythm and blues singer at her funeral service on Saturday.

Approximately 300 mourners gathered at Greater Bethany Community Church City of Refuge in Gardena, California for the service. The "Fighter" singer was the powerhouse songstress selected to deliver a rousing rendition of Etta's most famous ballad.

She's used to delivering such tributes: After all, Xtina performed James Brown's "It's a Man's World" in a similar performance at the 2007 Grammy Awards.

Christina Aguilera runs up huge bar tab after MJ tribute concert >>

But poor Ms. Aguilera must have been mortified after photos of her performance, complete with a mysterious stream of we-don't-even-want-to-speculate-what running down her leg went viral on the web.

Best case scenario, it's her spray tan getting all sweaty and diluted. Worst case scenario…well, we're not going to go there.

Of course, you can imagine what's being suggested on less classy websites. (Hint, Nudge, Wink…)

At first glance, Xtina's attire looked funeral-appropriate. Black skirt, black suit jacket --  all very normal.

But when The Voice coach stepped out from behind the microphone stand, her neckline revealed a different story. Christina seriously let it all out in the cleavage department with a jacket that was nearly down to her belly button.

Photo credit: WENN.com

Comments

Comments on "Christina Aguilera's leg drip, cleavage overshadow Etta tribute"

Asma February 10, 2012 | 4:54 PM

Yeah she did a good job at singing, I like her strong voice...but honestly I don't like her anymore. She has way too many plastic surgery procedures done on her face and body, I used to like the old her that I used to listen to and watch on TV back in 1997. And that is really nasty that a "brown liquid" was dripping from her, and apparently its from her spray tan? I thought it was her PERIOD! haha Who knows it probably was, buy anyways who cares...celebrities these days

Hannah February 07, 2012 | 3:49 PM

my god she can sing! i didn't even notice anything on her legs. i do believe that it was a spray tan tho, why else would she wipe it?

Diane Jackson February 06, 2012 | 4:51 PM

Good god peoples, why do you always have to find something negative to talk about? Christina did a beautiful job of singing At Last, and I don't see anything wrong of what she had on either. You need to give her credit, because I don't believe nobody else can sing that song, other than Beyonce. Good Job, keep on doing what you are doing. Rest In Peace, Ms. Etta James.

ROZ LIVINGSTON February 06, 2012 | 2:06 PM

I LOVED XTINA'S HAIR AND MAKE-UP! BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS. I PERSONALLY ENJOYED HER RENDITION OF "AT LAST" AND THOUGHT SHE DELIVERED IT WELL. AS FOR WHATEVER ISSUES SHE WAS HAVING PERSONALLY....GET OVER IT PEOPLE!!! WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE IN SOME FORM OR ANOTHER! ITS CALLED BEING HUMAN! GOOD JOB XTINA AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY. ETTA JAMES...MAY SHE REST IN PEACE. :)

Kirsten February 05, 2012 | 10:48 PM

IF you can sing as well as she does, IF you can get up in public and perform at a funeral, IF someone asks you to perform at a funeral, THEN you can open your big mouth and put someone down, speculate crap about her, etc. Otherwise, shut up. No wonder women have issues about looks. It doesn't matter how well you sing because there are a dozen people who care about your weight, your hair, your makeup, etc. And the sad part? A lot of them are other women who should know better. Seriously.

Detroit Legal Lady February 05, 2012 | 2:11 PM

I totally sympathize w/ Xtina in this viral age everyone is under scrutiny and gets broadcast at the drop of a hat. The monthly can sneak up on anyone. I don't think it was "hershey squirts" or incontinence action. Or spray tan slide.

Cloud Dancing February 05, 2012 | 1:40 PM

It had to have been from a spray on time, if it was uringe or her period I would hope to hell she wouldn't be wiping it with her hand on stage as she clearly did when she first walked out. As for her cleavage, yes she has been a poor role model for females since she became popular. What else should we expect from her. Look at her role model, Madonna, who for a fact we all know ted her way to the top.

thethornbirdsings February 04, 2012 | 8:54 PM

I'm not a die-hard Christina fan (I do think she over-sings sometimes) but I applaud her for sticking to her style of singing...i watched the video because I am a fan of Etta James and I must say I was moved by her rendition (the low cleavage didn't bother me because I was listening to the song)...I didn't know of the drip until I read comments much later. I'm surprised no one has thought it might be urinary incontinence and she happened to be on her period and had an accident (she admited to being nervous and highly emotional which is understandable) and if indeed this was the case, I applaud her for being able to give a moving and heart-felt performance despite the unfortunate circumstances. Nothing would stop her in giving Etta what she requested from her family...that she sing her signature song during her funeral. Etta James would have been proud of you. There is nothing to be ashamed of. You sang with your heart and soul and your fans, and more importanty, Etta's friends and family know that. Ms. Etta James....R.I.P.

AnitaB February 04, 2012 | 3:56 PM

Over-sung as everything she sings. It was irreverent no matter what she says....

del February 04, 2012 | 10:59 AM

A funeral isn't the place to display your boobs and try to overperform the song the dead woman made famous. Aguilera has no class, really, the leg drip really says a lot about her. Her speech is also declasse "The amazing honor" what about just saying 'honor'? Etta James has had her imitators, Beyonce at the presidential inauguration for instance, and now this thing comes out rubbing off her legs while talking then dripping, how very disgusting!

Mike February 04, 2012 | 2:00 AM

Ok despite the girls coming to the party and the leg drippings christina sung that mf ing song. For you are....for you are.... for your arerere.....miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeee yeah yeah yeah at laaaaaaasttt. that last part was monty hunty!!

roybig February 02, 2012 | 5:07 PM

Haters-shut up. I wish she would have sung it less stylized, but....what a voice!!

pkpicque February 02, 2012 | 3:26 PM

Stop hating good intentions!!! Good God! She's human. Would anyone like to be under her microscope? or anyones for that matter. STFU! get over it and move on. Everyone just wants to see everyone fail. What are all of you doing with your lives? Not even invited.

Lendi Ann February 02, 2012 | 8:02 AM

I thought Xtina did such a great job. People stop being so darned judgmental and realize she was there to pay homage to her idol's homegoing. Gosh people !

sunshine February 02, 2012 | 6:03 AM

i agree with these people who say christina is an outstanding performer. she sings with such passion. i don't understand why people always look for the worst in people. did you not hear the beautiful voice that is obviously god given, and the sorrow in her heart for losing her inspiration. great job christina.

The Troll February 01, 2012 | 7:39 PM

i am a huge christina fan but jade i afree with you. it is a funeral so please dress appropriately. i am all for bringing the girls out to play but not at such a solemn event. and i sure am glad they introduced her because for such a superstar she hacked "AT LAST" like jason from friday the 13th. a young lady at the local bar here in Pa., which incidentally is about 20 miles from christina's home before she went to Disney, sings "AT LAST" so close to ETTA's version i thought she was using a CD. she did a wonderful performance there the night ETTA died as a local tribute and it was quite moving. please christina start singing again and quit the garbage that was this horrendous performance. as for the liquid, whatever it is, who cares but it is blown out of proportion because that's what sells magazines and entertainment news shows. not hating just saying...

Jade February 01, 2012 | 3:33 PM

As much as I like Christina, OMG--she should have put a shirt on under that jacket! That, and she completely ruined the song trying to make it all gospel-y.

positive thinker February 01, 2012 | 3:20 PM

She did a great job no matter what be positive people especially the media

Deanna January 31, 2012 | 4:13 PM

Everybody's making such a big deal out of practically nothing. There isn't anybody on earth who hasn't had the "hershey squirts" before and when they hit, it's not like there's a button to turn them off when they hit. I'm sure she grabbed the immodium AD after her song was over. She was a little squirmy while she was talking. It's just a reminder that celebrities are human beings just like the rest of us regular peeps.

zahara January 31, 2012 | 1:24 PM

I personally think she sounds beautiful, and did such a loving tribute to a woman who meant so much to her! How many of us could do that for someone we love without breaking into a sweat or crying??? She sang from her heart and that is all that counts!!!!!!! She sent Etta home with a smile on her face!!!!