Cousin Amy Mourns For The Duggar Family

A memorial service was held Wednesday for Jubilee Duggar. Along with words of mourning the family shared photos of the baby Michelle Duggar miscarried earlier in the week.

Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar

Photos of Jubilee Shalom, the baby Michelle Duggar miscarried, appeared online just hours after the reality television family held a memorial service in her honor.

One of the black and white photos, shared by gossip site TMZ, shows a pair of incredibly tiny feet held between Michelle Duggar's fingers. Writing accompanying the image reads, "There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world."

A second photo shows Jubilee's entire hand resting on just the tip of her mother's finger, along with the message, "Michelle holding Jubilee's hand!"

Rumor has it the photos made their way from being openly shared at the Duggar memorial service to the Internet via Amy Duggar, a relative of the family often featured on the show.

RadarOnline reports Jim Bob, patriarch of the family featured on TLC's 19 Kids and Counting, had this to say at Jubilee's memorial service:

"We won't be able to see this child's life and the phases that we've seen for our other children, but we know we will see this child in heaven one day. We are thankful for each child, and we are blessed to have the children we have here and the ones we will meet someday in heaven."

Amy Duggar spoke previously about Michelle's miscarriage of the family's 20th child, saying, "We know the Lord is in control. We're very thankful that He has helped us before and we know that He will help us again."

In regards to the public criticism the Duggar family has faced over their large family size and apparent willingness to ignore concerns for Michelle's health, Amy commented, "We know that there was a reason for Michelle's miscarriage. We're not listening to the criticism. We won't let it affect how we react to it."

"I love her more than life itself," she added of Michelle Duggar. "She needs time to grieve. They need time to hurt as a family."

Image courtesy Scott Enlow/TLC

Comments

Comments on "Duggars show photos of baby Jubilee at memorial service"

Mary Lou Andrea December 21, 2011 | 8:58 PM

You are in my prayers. God Bless your family and how fortunate you are to have such a special angel in heaven. I am sorry for your loss but God has a wonderful plan for dear sweet Jubilee.

Samantha December 21, 2011 | 7:39 PM

I feel so sorry for them, A loss is a loss, knowmatter how many kids you have. We may not approve of a lot the do, or how the live, but think of how much they don't approve of what we do? We have them out number, they are the odd balls so too say, so don't you think we can show them some respect. And be kind, they loss a child and have to explain to so many children that loss. God Bless them,

jeanna green December 19, 2011 | 8:23 PM

I agree with you Wonderling65 100%. Whether a person agrees or disagrees that someone should have 1 child or 100 it is not up to decide that ---in the long run it is up to God. Would this person want his or her loved one to count? They need to think about that. In this world we ALL should count!

jeanna green December 19, 2011 | 8:17 PM

Michelle, Jim Bob and family I am so sorry of the loss of your special little Jubilee. My prayers and my heart are with you at this very difficult time. You are in my prayers.

jeanna green December 19, 2011 | 8:10 PM

I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your little Jubilee. My prayers are with you Michelle, Jim Bob and family. We don't know what God's purpose was to take Jubilee into the Kingdom of Heaven right know but all we can do is except His will until we see our Loved One again. I will keep you in my heart and prayers.

jeanna green December 19, 2011 | 8:02 PM

What happened to my comment too??

Tia December 19, 2011 | 12:30 PM

I do feel sympathy don't get me wrong, and I wouldn't wish this on anyone, but they have enough kids as it is! Seriously, stop overpopulating the Earth and take care of the kids you have. I think this might be a sign that they need to stop having kids. It's probably not healthy for her to be having so much in such a short span of time.

sdm December 18, 2011 | 12:41 PM

You need to stop having babies! This is all about media coverage and making money to support your other 19 kids. Enough, enough, enough!

Theresa December 16, 2011 | 6:52 PM

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Julie December 16, 2011 | 4:52 PM

The Duggers stated in another article that they wanted to keep out of the spot light so they can have time to recover from their loss yet I see a article about them what seems like every other day or so.

Wondering65 December 16, 2011 | 11:30 AM

What happened to my comment???

Wondering65 December 16, 2011 | 11:27 AM

The news people seem to think that this is an uncommon thing to do when a baby dies. It is not. Sixty or so years ago, it was a common practice to photograph all of the dead in their caskets. Lately, when a baby is stillborn, a picture will be put in the paper. Parents want people to know that this baby counted. News people, grow up!!!