More Jersey Drama

The third season of the Real Housewives of New Jersey might be over, but it doesn't mean that the drama is done.

While their reunion show last week was one of the most explosive yet in the history of the Bravo Housewives franchise, it looks like there still is a lot of unfinished business with the five women from Franklin Lanes. Real Housewives of New Jersey star Melissa Gorga has recently opened up about her feud with her cast mate and sister-in-law Teresa Giudice, her kids being on the show and her future plans.

Gorga, who is married to Giudice's brother Joe, hasn't had an easy relationship with her famous sister-in-law and says that the on-screen drama during the filming of RHONJ hasn't helped their situation, either. Gorga says that she tries to stay away from Giudice's path and that it is important for her to shield her three young children, Antonia, 6, Gino, 4, and Joey, 1, from their aunt.

"You try to cover it up as much as you can and for as long as you can," Gorga tells HollyBaby. "There's no reason why a young child should see their aunts or uncles or any grown adults not being able to get along. They just want to love their aunts. They want to love their uncles. So to bring them in is selfish and it's mean. Just to make them side with you, it's terrible."

Gorga, who aspires to be the next Britney Spears with her singing career, also says that while she tries to maintain her hectic schedule with her home life, it is difficult trying to juggle the two at the same time. She says that even though she has no cooks, nannies, or housekeepers to help her around the house, "Now I have to take myself away sometimes and have a babysitter step in. It's hard to let go because I want to be there for every single thing."

As far as her future plans, Gorga is concentrating on her music career while her single, On Display, climbs the dance charts. As far as adding more children to her family, she says that part of her life is done. She says, "I've always said I wanted three children. That was my number whether they were three girls, three boys. I have the boys, I have my one little princess, so I'm happy."

Image courtesy MelissaGorga.com

Tags: melissa gorga

Comments

Comments on "Melissa Gorga talks Teresa Giudice, parenting"

Penelope October 30, 2011 | 10:10 PM

I googled Melissa Gorga and besides that fat suit stuff (btw who's she kidding, she does not care, except only for the attention) then I see Melissa Gorga talking Teresa... No surprise there, that's all she's got... But, then to see it's about her parenting? Ouch. I hope Joey is ashamed of his wife for this one. Kimberly, according to you Melissa must also be a bad mother because any good mom would NEVER put their child on a reality show. You sound as hypocritical as Melissa and Caroline!

North Carolina (NOT Caroline) October 30, 2011 | 6:15 PM

Nice try, Melissa. No one here's trying to appear to give support to Teresa when in reality most of us simply see Melissa for what she is and aren't afraid to say it, for fear of these immature attacks. All kinds of people have all kinds of opinions. Mine currently just happens to be with the majority that does not appreciate Melissa throwing on a fat suit to gain 5 more minutes of her fame, all while pretending to be compassionate toward others. Anyone who watches, sees that Melissa had no compassion for her husbands sister or family and continues not to. To continue bashing Teresa when she is the one that instigated her husbands fit at the Christening is absurd. She takes no responsibility or offers no remorse when she is the largest piece of this broken puzzle.

interesting October 30, 2011 | 5:48 PM

I find it interesting that so many countless Teresa fans made simulair comments in the same context, in quick sucession, one after another. Hmmmm, three comments simulair in structure and content made within minutes of each other. It's somewhat sad and pathetic if one person is masquerading just to give a appearance of public support, its a stupid reality show, not a real valid work of art of any vast importance. The show is like watching a jet crash into the moutain or a car accident. I find it laughable when Teresa continually points out her status as New York best sellig author, as if she has any literary skill, the author of the great american novel. Her lack of humility is disgusting, and i find her husband to be a barbarian. And, to clarify I dont avow myself to political correctness, but the Joe giudice continually makes derrogatory comments towards homouality, and while i dont believe he does it with malaice it still is not a acceptable mode of social behavior. How would he like it if i referred to him as a greasy wop that comes from a mongolid race...oh, but their is not HATE in my speech,stop making excuses for him fans of Teresa, this is THE SECOND time that he has made a vile remark

Lena October 30, 2011 | 5:24 PM

You have to be kidding me. Did everyone forget her husband started a fight with his sister in front of Gia at his own son's christening? The Gorga's should own up to fact that Bravo asked them to join the cast, if they air out the family dirty laundry.

Bev October 30, 2011 | 2:43 PM

Talk about an attention hog! Melissa Gorga is the queen of attention hogs! I knew when she broke out with "amazing grace" what her true intentions were! So...she wants to critique someone elses parenting skills-where will her kids be when she takes her 'fame' out on the road? Her drive to become a star will destroy her family. Write that down!

Not Cool Mel October 29, 2011 | 4:04 PM

See I guess we just have different opinions, b/c I read this & think the person commenting has got to be Melissa, her family or someone crazy when they quickly call someone who does not like Melissa or has anything nice to say about Teresa- that they're her. What???! Look around. Melissa just dressed up in a fat suit for attention- many people were upset by that & calling her out, as far as I'm concerned, had nothing to do with Teresa. Most people can see who Melissa is for Melissa- & it is not pretty.

whatiswrongwiththeworld October 29, 2011 | 3:16 PM

seriously, i feel like when i read any positive comments about teresa, its teresa herself writing the comments. any mom with any kind of common sense would CLEARLY see that teresa is a nut job who loves her brother more than her husband-its so disgusting to watch. i feel so bad for melissa. stay away from psycho teresa!!!!

TeresasAllright October 29, 2011 | 1:02 PM

The others are so jealous of Teresa. It is obvious. They all thought Teresa was funny and understood her simple jokes until they wanted the fame she is receiving. Melissa's "gasp" on the reunion and digging at Teresa made it even more obvious how jealous she is. If Joe is any kind of person at all, he will rally around his sister and talk some sense into Melissa.

Lauri October 28, 2011 | 1:41 PM

Teresa went from being an amusing character in the show during season one and part of season two, to an egotistical fame , very much like a former cast-mate from RHONJ, and I don't mean Dina! As for her cookbooks - the recipes are basic, uninspired and bland - the books are a waste of good money. Shame on you Teresa, for becoming the shrew that you are today.

stormy October 28, 2011 | 11:54 AM

I love Joe Gorga but he needs to try to control his wife. She is so jealous of Teresa. He told his wife not to get involved with Kathy and Ts fight but next thing you see is her in Kathy,s room talking about his sister. They did a number on T at the reunion. She looked so shocked when T said she was the devil but she told Teresa she was evil. I hope T gets her own show.

Kimberly October 28, 2011 | 9:29 AM

Is everyone on this blog related to Teresa? How is it possible for this woman to have any fans? I suppose you are the same people who buy her books to help her pay off an unbelievable debt from living a lifestyle she could not afford. However, that is not the most annoying thing about this woman. What's most annoying is her incessant declarations of how great of a mother she is when any sane, rational, and caring mother would NEVER put their young children on a reality television show for the entire world to scrutinize. Caroline was right when she said on the reunion show that Gia's song was tragic and that it was a disgrace for Teresa to allow her to sing it on national television before even listening to the song. Teresa needs to take a parenting 101 class right after she seeks psychological help for her narcissistic disorder. So...I can see why Melissa wants to shield her kids from Teresa. That is what a good mother would do...shield her kids from danger.

Teresa Fan October 28, 2011 | 8:37 AM

Melissa and her sisters along with Kathy and Caroline are nothing but a bunch of Harpies. All they want to do is stir trouble and then try and act like Teresa is all to blame. I hate her song. I hate her singing. Teresa is so much better than you all. I hope she does like Bethany and gets her own show. Also, i am no longer an Andy Cohen fan since the gang banging on the reunion show that he hosted and led full bore with no shame. He is undoubtedly mad at Teresa because of her husbands comments about s and wanted to show the community how he has the power to belittle her on national tv. Low class.

Lynn October 28, 2011 | 8:13 AM

Melissa is a Teresa wanna be. I feel she does copy Teresa and evied her sucess. Her song is a joke. She is fake. They all ganged up on Teresa just like they did Daniel. Not to say Teresa did not have any fault. But those women were just wrong!!!

bibi October 28, 2011 | 7:35 AM

melissa is such a hypocrit..she trashed teresa the whole season, then at the reunion put on this innocent girl face and talked in a low face calling teresa the devil. how dare she say she is sheilding her kids from their aunt, are you serious?, but if it were the other way around ofcourse it would be teresas fault as well right? you copy everything about teresa and then put her down for it. you did not try to help her during her tough time, but made passive aggressive comments about how you would crawl under your bed. do us a favor and crawl under a rock and stay there.

Mandi October 28, 2011 | 7:19 AM

For Melissa, JoeG and Kathy to use the Christening gathering to sit and run down Teresa and Joe Go start a fight is despicable behavior. Joe Go should have told Melissa and Kathy to shut up and celebrate the occasion. They put the children in harms way in this and made fools of their self on national tv. Joe Gorga's behavior was completely unforgivable. Had I been Teresa, I would remove my family and children away from his presence. He is too immature to handle himself. Sometimes in families a siblings bad behavior will be tolerated when the parents are alive but often once the parents are gone or one is gone then they go on with their lives without that sibling and their family. Joe Gorga seems to be jealous of his sister and tries to upstage her in every instance. Competition appears to be the main agenda. You just don't call your sister garbage in front of her children because your wife and cousin was sitting trashing her. It is unforgivable.

sami October 28, 2011 | 7:15 AM

I beg to differ with this article--she had a nanny with her at Teresa's house for Christmas eve. She is such a two face--I don't know Teresa even bothers.