Solomon Joins The
Sister Wives Family

Kody Brown, the father of 17 featured on TLC's Sister Wives, is beaming in the first photos of newborn baby Solomon. Check out the pictures below!

Kody Brown and his four wives, known publicly as the Sister Wives family, are showing off the latest addition to their family. Janelle, Christine and Mary are celebrating the birth of Robyn and Kody Brown's first child -- baby number 17 for the entire family!

Kody Brown, Sister Wives

Kody Brown, pictured here next to Robyn and their son Solomon, found particular joy in making the introductions between the newborn and his 16 siblings. Here the 43-year-old describes first wife Meri and their 16-year-old daughter Mariah meeting him for the first time.

"Mariah picked up Solomon and just started crying with joy," shares Kody Brown. "My second daughter was holding my newest boy and it was beautiful… And the rest of the family got to come. It was wonderful."

Kody Brown, Robyn Brown

Robyn Brown, who gave birth to Solomon in the family home, shares, "Having everyone come in and fall in love with him was just heartwarming. Who doesn't want to know that their child is loved by a whole big family? I had all these kids come in and moms falling in love with him. He has a list 21 deep of people loving him. There is not a lack of love."

The 33-year-old is already the mother of three children from a previous marriage, but Solomon is the first to have light hair! "He looks like Kody," she says. "All my babies before had dark, curly hair. He is so cute. He looks like a little Brown baby. He has a sweet, peaceful spirit."

"I am still high," says Kody Brown, who coached Robyn through the home birth with the assistance of midwives. "I will crash later tomorrow I know. Robyn was a rock star. She went through some excruciating moments but she was incredible."

"Kody was awesome," gushes Robyn in return. "He was able to keep me calm and keep me focused when things got harder. I couldn't get through a contraction without holding his hand. It was a beautiful, wonderful experience for me."

Be sure to visit TLC for more pictures of the Sister Wives family and Kody Brown!

Images via TLC

Tags: kody brown

Comments

Comments on "Kody Brown shows off first photos of Sister Wives baby"

amberlee May 13, 2012 | 4:21 PM

Omg! Kody disgusts me! Those poor women thinking they have to deal with that loser! They all look depressed and their kids are so angry and upset. Who could blame those poor kids! Kody should be in jail! He's having child after child and can't put in a minute to spend with them! Disgusting! Hope he drops dead!

Kaylin November 10, 2011 | 7:46 PM

I don't recommend writing articles on people when you can't spell their names correctly. It's MERI, not Mary.

Judy November 10, 2011 | 4:52 PM

You know, I really dont believe in the lifestyle that you guys live and I wouln never consider it for myself because if another woman touched my man I would beat her down! But Im not here to judge people and its your religion. You guys look happy. As long as you guys are happy living that way then so be it. Some people are to judgmental and need to be more open and excepting to this religion, but we all know that it will be tough to swallow for many. Congrate with the baby and good luck. I wish you guys well.

Sindy November 08, 2011 | 7:26 AM

Congratulations !!!!A beautiful baby boy.I hope you get your family back in the same home soon. I think there are a few bad apples who cause the world to view all polygamist in a bad light. "Warren Jeffs " and "Fredrick Jessop " are not the way the rest live .They are abusers and God will deal with them in his way .

Kathy November 01, 2011 | 3:49 AM

Gross. You guys are just plain nasty. Kody goes bed hopping every night. To each his own. Trash.

't Marilyn October 30, 2011 | 11:33 PM

Welcome all to Las Vegas. With that said I don't understand the negative comments made against the city that welcomed you. Kody's comment to a couple leaving one of his homes to be careful it is Las Vegas didn't sound very grateful. Two of your wives felt safe enough to go out at night to a Bret Michaels concert.

Judy October 30, 2011 | 10:29 AM

I am happy for all of you. We may not want your life style for our own. However, it works for you all and that is above all that truly matters in the end.. Best wishes on the adorable little baby boy.. I love watching the show. Wish you all had facebook so I could hear more about your everyday lives.. Once a week is way to long to wait..lol

alumette October 29, 2011 | 9:56 PM

another one or two next year ? what are the plans ?

alumette October 29, 2011 | 9:54 PM

well....it is a lot of children. Reminds me of the Duggard's. Their religious beliefs are similar except for the number of wives. I am guessing their "problems" have to do with their need to keep the viewers interested in their "turmoil". The more viewers, the more money they get for new episodes. With all these kids, I can only assume their expenses are astronomical. Do they have medical insurance ? how does it work when you have multiple wives ? complicated health care plan .....called medicaid...likely, unless the network picks up the bill. That would be nice.

Stelli October 27, 2011 | 8:37 PM

I'm so happy for the Brown family. Robyn, you are a hero! I wish all of the family health and happiness. You are wonderful, loving people. I wish I could meet with you and hug each and every one of you. As we say in my religion, MAZEL TOV!!!

smel October 27, 2011 | 7:59 PM

barf

Sharon October 27, 2011 | 1:15 PM

Congratulations Brown family! I am very happy for the Browns and happy Solomon came into this world and into so many arms that accept, want and love him. What a joyous day for the Browns!