Robyn & Kody Brown Reveal Baby Boy's Name

It's a boy for the Sister Wives family! Robyn Brown has given birth to her first child with Kody, and revealed his Biblical name.

TLC's Sister Wives family is now plus one brand new baby boy! The news that Robyn Brown has given birth to her first child with husband Kody Brown, brings the polygamist family's total number of children to 17.

Sister Wives

Kody Brown, pictured here with his four wives, has a brand new baby boy to take care of. Fourth wife Robyn Brown, pictured here on the right in a floral shirt, gave birth at 2:02 a.m. Wednesday morning in the couple's home in Las Vegas.

The baby boy, who has been given the name Solomon, weighed in at 9 pounds, 10.5 ounces, and is 22 inches long. "He's perfect and we couldn't be happier," Kody Brown tells People magazine. "We are so thrilled."

Baby Solomon joins a blended family of 16 siblings. Kody is legally married to Meri, with whom he has 16-year-old daughter Mariah. He and Janelle (the first of Kody's wives brought into the family by spiritual union) are parents of Logan, 17, Madison, 15, Hunter, 14, Garrison, 13, Gabriel, 10, and Savanah, 6. The 43-year-old Kody and Christine share children Aspyn, 16, Mykelti, 15, Paedon, 13, Gwendyln, 10, Ysabel, 8, and Truely, 1.

Robyn Brown, who wed Kody on the season one finale of Sister Wives, has children Dayton, 11, Aurora, 9, and Breanna, 7, from a previous marriage. With the birth of baby Solomon, she is now the mother of four.

News of Robyn's pregnancy was confirmed in April when Kody shared, "I'm overjoyed. This connects Robyn and I together in a way that nobody can take away." Fans of TLC's Sister Wives watched Kody and Robyn announce her pregnancy to their large family on the season two premiere episode.

Congratulations to Kody Brown, Robyn and the entire Sister Wives family on the baby news!

Sister Wives image via TLC

Tags: kody brown

Comments

Comments on "Sister Wives family welcomes baby 17"

Paulie November 28, 2011 | 3:08 AM

Wow, just wondering, if the polgomist movement catches on, what do we do with all the "extra" males left with none? Kinda shrinks the gene pool a bit too doesn't it?

Eva November 10, 2011 | 7:55 AM

I am not mormon and I have only one husband, but I say kudo's to you all for raising such well balanced healthy children, I have 6 myself and as I creep higher in my 40's it's getting harder... I can't understand why all the harsh words twords you.. If you look at our world today people are doing the most horrible things to children, wives, friends, husbands, and people all over the world, and people attact you for what??? having 4 big houses and lots of beautiful children.. "fancy cars" ....for sharing your husband?? really ??? I personally could not do it, but you are doing an AMAZING JOB AT BALANCING YOUR LIVES!!! congradulation on your new baby!!I will keep watching :)

bjean October 29, 2011 | 8:09 AM

You all mention the "well adjusted children".....that's what we see on the television.....but what goes on behind closed doors????? I do not want to sound "jaded"...but come on....it doesn't take much to see that Kody as as phoney as a three-dollar bill!! It is quite evident that he plays up to the camera...the show HAS shown him a few times when the "real Kody" comes out and we see that that smile is not ALWAYS on his face!

mona October 28, 2011 | 11:08 PM

I think the whole thing is crazy me and my husband i have been trying for two years to have a baby after i lost my thrid baby last year at sixteen weeks and this fool who god only know how wives and how many kids can have another one for one it is a sin to have more than one wife and it is not far to the many woman who try to have baby's the right way but can't and this man needs to find a job and stop living of tlc or who ever looks at that show it just upsets me because me and my husband are hard working people and the only thing we want is a family for are own somethings in life are not fair but we keep the hope and the faith that one day we will have a baby

SHARON BOATWRIGHT October 28, 2011 | 6:28 PM

ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN...NOT ONE MAN AND FOUR WOMEN...NOT A GOOD IDEAH..

mom of 5 October 27, 2011 | 7:48 PM

I just have to say, even though i wasnt raised to believe in pleural marriage i am so impressed with this family, what a wonderful example of a loving family, i wish i had sister wives, and kody... good for you, you seem to be so attentive and dedicated. and your children are outstanding.

Bexter October 27, 2011 | 7:23 PM

Give these folks a break-it is not about but about raising a family in a community spirit. I wish I had some sister wives to help me out . They look like one big happy family to me. Congrats to the new addition how lucky he is to have 5 parents to love and care for him

me :) October 27, 2011 | 7:18 PM

thats exactly right deedeeb if there happy then everyone should be happy for them

Josie October 27, 2011 | 6:52 PM

The sins of the fathers...

MichelleA October 27, 2011 | 6:25 PM

I agree with Bjean. How is it this, the stupidest man on earth, hatched such a brilliant scheme for money and fame? Even his friends from childhood recognized if ANYONE would be in the limelight for something so ridiculous it would be Kody. I feel bad for the women though. How long is your self esteem that you stay in this relationship? Have some pride, if not for yourself, for your daughters. And to the poster who said she grew up with no sisters - so did I but there is no way in hell I feel I need a Sister Wife to complete me. *eye roll*

tammy October 27, 2011 | 6:00 PM

Congrats Brown family on the new addition - and I am with april - why can't women have more than one husband? And who cares how many people are on the planet? When the Earth gets too tired she will change things (if we haven't killed ourselves off by then).

lauren October 27, 2011 | 5:11 PM

7 billion people on the planet.......

April October 27, 2011 | 2:39 PM

I think it is time this break away sect stop being prejuiced against women and allow them to have more than one husband? The men are the ones coming out on top because what one woman won't do another one will. Although they will never admit to it, everyday of their lives these woman are competing against each other for this man. Can anyone imagine going to bed alone at night knowing your husband is in another woman's bed having with her? Those nights when you want him to hold you but he can't because he's holding another woman. I just hope they remain faithful to eachother because they are all having unprotected .Just one time of unprotected with the wrong person and they all will be infectd. I find it disguisting to knowingly have unprotected with a man whose having unprotected with other women.

kimoona October 27, 2011 | 2:24 PM

What a great family,Meri,Janelle,Christine,Robyn and Kody, your children are a credit to you all. I wish you all the very best that life can give xx

deedeeb October 27, 2011 | 10:28 AM

Wow if you look at some of the other sites, people are really NASTY - so are you bjean. Leave them ALONE. They are HAPPY - these are some of the most well adjusted children I have seen on tv - Teresa Gudice anybody??? I am not a Mormon or Polygomist but I think it would be a neat thing. I had no sisters growing up o 2 way older brothers. Having sister wives would be nice. And Kody, well he is the perfect man. He seems to make each wife feel special. And BTW I would love to have another woman take over the s-e-x, then I would not feel bad when I was too tired!!! BTW bjean the car is 10 yrs old.

BJean October 26, 2011 | 8:16 PM

OK Kody....time to tuck it back in your pants and get a job to support all these babies...oh right....a couple more seasons on TLC will do it (keep driving those fancy cars and living in the big houses!!) If this is the attention you wanted..you got it!!!

ruthie October 26, 2011 | 7:54 PM

Congrats on your new baby, I have seen everyone of your show