Beyonce Fake Baby Bump Rumors Run Wild

Did Beyonce expose her fake baby bump during an Australian television interview? Check out the photo stills below and judge for yourself!

beyonce

Rumors are swirling about Beyonce and her baby belly after a recent appearance on an Australian television show. A clip from Sunday Night HD appears to expose the singer's bump as fake when it crumples, deflates and sags akwardly as she sits down across from host Molly Meldrum to give an interview about her new album.

The photo stills suggesting Beyonce's fake baby bump (see below) are hard to explain by those insisting such reports are ludicrous. A rep for the singer told ABC News speculation Beyonce is using a prosthetic to fake her pregnancy is "stupid, ridiculous and false."

In a new interview with Harper's Bazaar Beyonce opened up about choosing to unveil her baby bump at the MTV VMA's. "I put a lot of thought into how I wanted to unveil it. It was important to me that I was able to do it myself."

The mom-to-be, who has revealed she is due in February 2012, continues, "I was extremely nervous. It was the toughest red carpet I ever did... I decided to say nothing and proudly show my baby bump. I felt it was more powerful to see the love and enthusiasm as opposed to saying anything."

Here's a clip of Beyonce's Australian interview. The bump mishap occurs at about the one minute mark.

Take a look at the series photo stills shared by ABC News:

Beyonce fake bump

Images via WENN, ABC News

Comments

Comments on "Beyonce's fake baby bump deflates on Australian TV?"

suzy February 15, 2013 | 2:06 PM

If it was fake surely she wouldn't have some crappy blow up bump? She'd have a realistic one. Anyway at the end of the day why would she fake it she's a healthy 31 year old woman there's no reason she would.

Whatthefrigg January 12, 2013 | 9:32 PM

So...Blue Ivy was due in February....but the actual birthday was Jan 7 ..... Interesting.....

Jesse October 10, 2012 | 12:46 AM

LOL Yeah Yall are all Right - Anyone who has been around a real pregnant woman knows that the stomach stays the same size as well as changes in the body, face, walk, consistently growing stomach size. - Aside from this video in ALL of her media appearances her stomach were ALL different sizes - Yeah its her life but for her to be that big of a star it makes one wonders the real reasons behind the fakeness . Also her pregnancy was SO downplayed and she wasn't in America faithfully the whole pregnancy !! ALL of her pregnancy press was BAD press about her FAKING it come on - Open Your Eyes

wow June 30, 2012 | 3:09 PM

pause it at 1:00. Her face says it all. Fake.

BeyStan June 18, 2012 | 11:21 AM

UHH I THINK SHE WAS PREGNANT BECAUSE SHE WAS SHOWING IN HER 2 PIECE BIKINI AND HER BABY LOOKS JUST LIKE HER WHEN SHE WAS A BABY AND IT COULD HAVE BEEN THE FABRIC. SO EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP HATING ON QUEEN BEY! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR HER! AND WHY DO YALL CARE IT ITS HER LIFE SHES A GROWN WOMAN SHE DO WHAT SHE WANT SHE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT YALL DO SO DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT SHE DO COME ON NOW WHY WOULD SHE FAKE HER PREGNACY. WORRY ABOUT YALL LIVES STOP WORRYING ABOUT BEYONCE'S THANK YOU.

G December 19, 2011 | 10:33 AM

Her expression is priceless. When she looks up at the interviewer she is like O__O Plus, they clearly editted post the 1 minute mark.

jay October 16, 2011 | 4:15 PM

i don't think shes prego, her bellies to flabby and it looks like a fat person whos belly hangs over their jeans.. idk

Leopardbooty October 13, 2011 | 10:43 AM

Dresses don't change the shape and SIZE of your pregnant belly. Your pregnant bulge remains whether you stand, sit, or lie down.

Katie October 11, 2011 | 11:57 PM

It's just her dress you idiots.

Gee October 11, 2011 | 11:31 PM

Why is everybody so concerned. It is her life and why would she fake it anyway.

Kai October 11, 2011 | 8:17 PM

Ya'll so silly..it is her dress

nikkie October 11, 2011 | 7:51 PM

Yeah...it's fake....because Beyonce is completely insane and is trying to fool to whole world...because she's so bored and lonely....playing tricks on the media is what she lives for. (yes. i'm being sarcastic)

Dawn October 11, 2011 | 7:13 PM

I thought it was weird when I watched it yesterday but then didn't think anything more of it until I saw the news. It totally looks fake in this video. If you watch her walking in, it looks like it's falling already & then she holds her hand in a precise spot on her leg as she sits down. I also felt she was sitting all hunched over...it didn't make sense to be that she would slouch that way. I guess time will tell.

Sylvia October 11, 2011 | 4:17 PM

That is the creepiest folding preggo belly Ive ever seen! I thought it was for real but now I dont know....