Teresa Giudice Vs.
Caroline Manzo

Teresa Giudice is doing her best to make enemies of all her Real Housewives of New Jersey co-stars. What kind of trouble is she stirring up now?

Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice isn't doing a lot to make -- or keep -- her friends on the show. First, the Italian Giudice got into it with co-star Jacqueline Laurita for spreading rumors about sister-in-law Melissa Gorga.

Teresa Giudice is making plenty of enemies

"She's scum," Laurita tweeted about her new enemy.

Now? She's talking a lot of smack about another co-star, Caroline Manzo. Giudice's new cookbook, Fabulicious!, caused a lot of drama on RHONJ on Sunday night. In the book, Giudice apparently writes that Manzo "is as Italian as the Olive Garden." However, Giudice also says she's a "huge fan of Caroline Manzo, even if she is only one-sixteenth Italian, or whatever she is."

However, the scandal-prone Housewives star said she was joking about Manzo. "My cookbooks are not 'bashing books,'" Giudice wrote on her website. "They're fun and funny and unique...like me."

We've reached out to both Manzo and Giudice's reps to get more of the story.

"If I meant any harm, I wouldn't have put a big, beautiful picture of her in there," she adds. "You don't see any of Danielle Staub or Kim G. in there, do you?"

"Heck, I'll throw in an apology to Danielle right now for naming a Puttanesca sauce in Skinny Italian after her," Giudice added. "I'm sorry though, I can't apologize to Kim G. for anything because it's against my religion to worship the devil."

Plus, she thinks Manzo is just jealous of her success.

"I remember when I was writing my very first book proposal, Caroline was also trying to sell her own cookbook. Caroline told me I was doing it wrong, that I wasn't smart enough, that I didn't have the right agent, the right co-writer, the right anything," Giudice said.

"I took her criticism like I always do, with a smile, and did what I wanted to anyway. And my book got picked up. Caroline's didn't. Not one publisher wanted it. I don't know why. I wish everyone success in all they do, but I can't help it hers didn't get published."

Image courtesy WENN.com

Do you think Teresa Giudice is being sincere or is she being a passive-aggressive backstabber?

Read on for more Real Housewives of New Jersey

Real Housewives of NJ sued after fighting in a bar
Teresa Giudice auctions off possessions
Real Housewives of New Jersey star Caroline Manzo launching handbag collection

Tags: jacqueline laurita

Comments

Comments on "Teresa Giudice calls Kim G. 'the devil,' says Caroline Manzo is jealous"

Bev October 26, 2012 | 8:43 AM

I don't think Teresa always says the best things, and certainly has an issue with admitting to any wrong doing, but I like her and her family. I would eat dinner and celebrate Christmas with any one of the ladies on the show! I felt sick to see broken friendships, broken families on this last season. Truly heartbreaking...

PP October 13, 2011 | 10:17 PM

I love Teresa, she keeps it real. A strong Christian/Italian woman that is not going to cross over. If people actually did some research, you'd see behind the scenes what is really going down. She may cuss and get angry here and there, but she is the only one that will face "it" head on. We need more people like her.

italianheatxo October 11, 2011 | 9:37 PM

Back off Teresa, are the viewers that pathetic. Have you not seen all 3 seasons of the show. Teresa has always been there to support her friends. Caroline has envy written all over her friend. Also, all the jokes in the cookbook are references to past jokes on the show. She is famous because of a reality show so anyone would use references of the show in their book.

Roxanne October 11, 2011 | 9:26 AM

Teresa is a stupid, wretched person. Hope she is dumped !!!

used to be a fan October 10, 2011 | 9:51 PM

TERESA COMES OFF SO HARD-HEARTED TOWARDS EVERYONE. SHE JUST MADE UP WITH HER BROTHER, AND SHE DIDN'T SEEM TO MEAN IT AT ALL. CAROLINE AND JACQUELINE HAVE BEEN THERE ALL ALONG, AND WTF. ARE HER PARENTS NEXT? MAYBE SHE'S BEEN OVER-EXPOSED ON TV AND MAGAZINES AND PERHAPS NEEDS TO BE CUT BACK SO SHE CAN COME BACK DOWN TO EARTH. SHE'S NOT THE SWEET, CUTE FUNNY TERESA WE FIRST MET. IT IS BECOMING MORE APPARENT THAT SHE CAN'T GET ALONG WITH HER FAMILY OR HER FRIENDS. EVERYONE ELSE IS GETTING ALONG JUST FINE. SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL HER TO SMARTEN UP BEFORE SHE'S LEFT STANDING ALONE. IT;S TOO BAD WHEN PEOPLE CAN'T HANDLE A LITTLE SUCCESS.

Anita Mann October 10, 2011 | 4:53 PM

Totally agree, Star. We'll see how she likes it when she's kicked off the show with no friends or family to turn to.

starmaker October 10, 2011 | 4:32 PM

Really, Teresa? You wish everyone success? I call bull! Teresa would sooner sell her children off before hoping anyone is successful other than herself. She is the most jealous & greedy woman imaginable. Yet also the most insecure. Anyone who brags as much as she does has major self esteem issues. It's so pathetic to watch her constantly fishing for praise & compliments! YUCK!