Camille Dishes On Dating And Dieting

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills blonde bombshell Camille Grammer tells SheKnows how she's moving on in life and love after her divorce.

Camille Grammer

Things have changed a lot for Camille Grammer since her divorce from her famous husband, Frasier star Kelsey Grammer, earlier this year. For starters, she's down to one nanny instead of four.

"I had four in the beginning and I took a lot of criticism for that," Camille told SheKnows Saturday at Kari Feinstein's Style Lounge. "That wasn't just me that set that up."

Camille says her ex was the one who enlisted the army of help. Now she only needs one nanny and her family to pitch in on daycare.

"It's hard," the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star said. "This year we shot for almost seven months. I'm a single mom so I do have a nanny and my parents also come out to help when I'm working. Anytime I'm home I spend with the kids."

In her free time, Camille also likes to stay active. The reality star sipped on zero calorie Omega Water and picked up some Zone energy bars while she was at the event, giving us some insight into how she stays so amazingly slim.

"I have been hiking a lot," said Camille. "I love to paddleboard. I do some weight training. I like to dance. I stay active and try to work out at least 15 minutes a day."

As for her diet, Camille said it's a matter of circumstance.

"I call it the divorce diet," she joked. "No, I have good genes and I stick to a protein, low carbs, and a lot of veggies."

Still, she's not one to rule out guilty pleasures.

"I've been eating a lot of Phish Food from Ben & Jerry's and I love Sprinkles cupcakes," Camille told us.

But her biggest indulgence lately is her new relationship. Camille told SheKnows she has a new man in her life who is nothing like her ex.

"I just recently started dating someone who's lovely," said Camille. "Caring, good with my kids, loyal, kind, somebody I can trust again. It's only been a few months but he's fantastic. He's a regular normal guy, not in the business."

And a low profile relationship is just what this housewife needs right now.

"I didn't want to be with anyone who's in the business," Camille said. "I needed a break from that. I was married to Kelsey, a high profile actor. I've been there, done that. Right now it's nice to be with somebody who's a normal, nice person and who cares about me and my children."

We wish you luck Camille!

FOR MORE ON THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS

Taylor Armstrong too demanding for Barbara Walters

Bravo makes decision on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Taylor Armstrong's husband commits suicide

Comments

Comments on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Camille Grammer talks life after divorce"

taruffi stallion September 22, 2011 | 3:18 PM

This ancient boney anorexic end-product of Hollywood (fakery) surgeons needs to get off our televisions. She is one of the more disgusting of the Housewives. Although, they are all products of the same Botox'd, implanted, and vastly overly made-up, over-the-hill Grandmas who litter the Hollywood community. Oh, yes, and the "I'm blonde until I'm dead" fixation just says more plastic. If she stripped in front of me and begged, I would run while throwing up. Frankly, I don't know if that show is Calif. coast or New York based but it's all the same disgusting crap.

leees September 22, 2011 | 2:30 PM

Um, Camille, aren't you the one who paid someone else to carry your babies because of your Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Didn't read your article, would NEVER follow your advice on ANYTHING, especially when it comes to what food one puts in one's mouth, and apparently flows out as freely as the krap from yours.

Star September 22, 2011 | 12:47 PM

Anytime she's home, she spends the time with her kids? There is something off about that statement...

Toni September 22, 2011 | 11:08 AM

Camille has got to be kidding. She puts herself in the same category as divorcees & single parents who do it all. And she diets. Wow! First of all, she forgot to mention she's got multi-millions from Kelsey. If she didn't want 4 nannies, she didn't have to keep them. But she did. She is the type who wants sympathy, she wants us to look at her as a victime all the while saying she's not a victim. After seeing her on the Housewives Beverly Hills Death show, a lot of us can understand why Kelsey left her. Who wouldn't!

Barbara Pedroncelli September 22, 2011 | 9:48 AM

why is everyone dissing Camille, when it is well known that Kelsey is the one with zipper problems.

Victoria September 22, 2011 | 9:20 AM

TEXAS you made my day and made me laugh. Although, if true, your not laughing. Thanks.

mlondeaux September 22, 2011 | 8:01 AM

Camille has that wonderful body because she hired someone else to bear her kids for her. And we ALL know how much you love to dance, Camille. Wasn't that your last profession? If you need such a break from show business then why are you still in it? You want a normal guy because now YOU can be the star. It's easy to bag on Kelsey now that you're divorced, but you sure reaped the rewards of your marriage so I wouldn't complain. If not for him you'd still be a stripper and you definitely wouldn't be chosen for the Housewives show.

lynden September 22, 2011 | 4:52 AM

Camille, you have blossomed into a wonderful person. Stay this way, we love you. Not so crazy like last year!

texas September 21, 2011 | 7:02 AM

I lost 10 lbs on the divorce diet.. Only cost $400,000 per pound

Tara September 20, 2011 | 2:13 AM

I am so happy for Camille, she certainly has been through the fire this last year. Everyone deserves to be happy and to be in love! God bless her on her path!