Kirstie Alley's Dramatic Transformation

Kirstie Alley was seen at New York Fashion Week looking slim and trim after losing 100 pounds. Check out her amazing weight loss photo below. Alley talks about her amazing weight loss and plastic surgery rumors.

Kirstie Alley skinny

Fans were stunned to see Kirstie Alley lose 38 inches in 10 weeks while competing on Dancing with the Stars – and now the 60-year-old actress reveals she has lost even more weight since the show ended. "I've lost 100 pounds," she told reporters.

Alley showed off her newly slim physique during the Zang Toi fashion show. Alley closed the show by walking down the runway in a blue rinestoned-studded gown.

"I feel like I'm back in my element," said the actress, who topped the scales at 228 at her heaviest. "I honestly didn't even realize what I looked like."

She said she is enjoying her new size 4 figure. "I have a lot more strength and stamina!" Kirstie said, crediting DWTS. "It's given me a new view of what I want to do in my life."

Does Kirstie plan on getting plastic surgery to go along with her rockin' bod? "I haven't had plastic surgery and here's the reason: People do plastic surgery to make you look younger," she says. "I don't think it makes you look younger. I think it can make you look weirder."

Comments

Comments on "Kirstie Alley weight loss tally: 100 pounds!"

Kate September 23, 2011 | 10:40 PM

I can say this w/ certainty-Kirstie is not even a size 10. She is probably a 12. She weighed at least 300 lbs. at her heaviest and lost 100 lbs.With her height she weighs now probably 170-200 lbs. I'm 5'5''and at 200 lbs I could wear a size 14 so Kirstie being as tall as she is probably squeezes into a 12 but she is wearing black and she is still hippy.

becky September 22, 2011 | 11:31 AM

I think she looks great! She's always been a beautiful women!

Scout September 22, 2011 | 8:54 AM

I agree. She is not a size 4. Perhaps a size 10 which is perfectly fine. Some women, like myself, have bigger bones or have a thicker build. I've always been built like a boy. I have a thick waist that causes me to wear a larger size then I have the bottom and legs tailored. Kirstie just needs to celebrate the loss of weight, the increase in energy and stamina and the healthy and happy future she has given herself. She looks fabulous!

Terry September 22, 2011 | 12:57 AM

I totally agree with the first comment...when Kirstie was doing her last show trying to loss weight a gentleman on her staff accidently said her weight out loud and it was 238.....it is wonderful that she has lost the weight but I dought very much she is the size 4 she claims it seems like the weight loss is more like 70 pounds which in it itself is GREAT...It is a shame that a 60 year old woman is so concerned in fitting in a size 4.....(same size she said she had to be to be happy on Oprah) you would think at her age she would not be chasing a size she was in her teens or early 20's....

Noone September 18, 2011 | 12:49 AM

That's great that she's lost all that weight BUT she needs to stop lying about it. She is not a size 4!! She is around a size 8-10 at least and everyone can see it. Look at someone that is truly a size 4 and then at Kirstie and you see a big difference. Not trying to take anything away from her weight loss, just saying that she doesn't need to lie about it to try and impress people and make herself feel better.

Sarah September 15, 2011 | 9:40 AM

She looks amazing, but she had something done to her face. It was super saggy before..now it looks a lot tighter.

Angie September 15, 2011 | 9:32 AM

Wow! She looks amazing! Go Kirstie!