Anderson Cooper is getting personal, starting with his famous silver fox hair. Two notes about his trademark coiffure top the news anchor's list of 25 Things You Didn't Know.
Anderson Cooper tells Us Weekly his good looks first got noticed as a young child, and he's totally embarrassed about it. The 44-year-old writes:
1. I started going gray in college.
2. I wish I still had brown hair.
3. I love my Real Housewives of Atlanta and Beverly Hills. Miami, not so much.
4. I met Charlie Chaplin when I was 6. I have a photo, but no actual memory of it.
5. I'm very disorganized.
6. Shopping for clothes makes my head hurt.
7. I work out nearly every day. Yes, I know how annoying that sounds.
8. I love fast food.
9. I need to eat better.
10. I collected toy solders when I was young.
11. I became a reporter by going to wars by myself with a camera and a fake press pass.
12. I've been addicted to TV since I was little.
13. I was a Dungeons and Dragons geek when I was young. I spent a lot of time indoors.
14. I can fall asleep anywhere at any time.
15. I was a child model. Embarrassing!
16. I don't drink any hot liquids. No tea, no coffee.
17. Oddly, my favorite ice cream flavor is coffee.
18. I don't wear sunglasses, no matter how bright out it is.
19. I struggled with sydlexia as a child.
20. Chocolate chip cookies make me happy.
21. I can't sing, and won't try.
22. I like to dance, but never on TV.
23. I've bitten my nails for as long as I can remember.
24. I am a dog person and have a dog named Molly, but I've recently discovered cats are OK too.
25. I like to assume the best about people, until I am proven wrong.
Can you imagine Anderson Cooper as anything but a silver fox?
Image via WENN
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!