Psst...Madonna! Your Mic Is Still On

Madonna fans take note -- her highness does not like hydrangeas! How dare you not know that.

Madonna in Venice

Madonna and hydrangeas do not mix. A floral gift, meant to be a token of appreciation for the material girl, is quickly turning into a viral video of Madonna gone snobby.

Watch the video of Madonna loathing hydrangeas for yourself below and tell us what you think. No big deal? Or have the superstar's true colors been caught on tape?

During a lull in a press conference in Venice to promote her new film W.E Madonna was gifted a stem of purple hydrangeas. Though manners prevailed long enough for her to say, "Thank you," to the gift presenter's face, her microphone caught what Madonna truly thought about the flowers.

"I absolutely loathe hydrangeas," Madonna can be clearly heard saying as she stuffs the gift under the press table. As if everyone ought to know of her disdain for the beautiful flower she adds, "He obviously doesn't know that."

Wowza. Looks like 'gracious' just got axed from the list of Madonna's attributes! Shouldn't this seasoned veteran of the entertainment world know there is no whispering in front of a microphone?

What do you think of Madonna's hydrangea hate being caught on video?

Image via WENN

Comments

Comments on "Madonna caught on video: 'I absolutely loathe hydrangeas'"

Lady Lone Wolf September 26, 2011 | 9:57 AM

Thats the best she can do? Never had any talent anyway.

Michelle September 26, 2011 | 9:36 AM

I have never been a real fan of Madonna but I did like her songs in the 80s. I think it is in very poor taste to insult a gift that a fan gave her. Heartless, spoiled, and high-maintenance are undesirable traits. She should be glad that fans are willing to give her anything and she should be glad she still has fans after soooooooo maaany loooooooonngg years.

Matrona September 26, 2011 | 9:34 AM

Yes ok was bad mannered of her i agree but did she become a saint at some point and I miss it? Last I heard she is still human and we have all messed up and said things we should not have at a bad time.

Tom in Portsmouth, NH (USA) September 14, 2011 | 6:06 PM

I read this comment on another website, but I thought it was worth repeating: "how broken, as a human being, do you have to be to hate a type of flower?"

d September 13, 2011 | 11:08 PM

she is such an idiotic ingrate. without fans, like the one who gave her the flower, she would be nothing, considering she has no looks or talent - just full-on cunt/ ambition. and i believe she has realized her ambition fully - she is a complete , and a total cunt. and an all 'round mannerless dumbass.

Diana Worthington September 08, 2011 | 3:30 PM

Madonna does accept the flower, but quickly puts it under the table... THAT FAKE BRITISH ACCENT is what gets me... geez.... GET REAL.... and that Nun colored dress with a CROSS? Madonna talks like a teenager....and like she is better than him. (Like somewhere it is listed that Madonna does not like Hydrangeas).....The purple color of the Hydrangeas was very pretty...if he had brought her Black Roses, what do you think she would say?

jane September 07, 2011 | 11:53 PM

I agree the fan was trying to be nice. and she was not rude to the fan! have you ever thought there might be a reason she dosen't like them! I mean everybody hates something or another!!

Dan September 07, 2011 | 6:40 PM

She is showing her ignorance of the English language by using "loath" incorrectly. You cannot loath objects.

Gigi September 07, 2011 | 3:04 PM

She is such a JERK!!! ...... How ungrateful and stupid can she be???

ISABEL September 07, 2011 | 1:02 AM

Fans giveth and fans taketh away and Madonna as old as she is becoming should keep that in mind. A gift should be appreciated regardless of what it is. I'm sure i'm not alone when i say that because of this i will be boycotting Madge, from this day forward she does not exist to me. I hope others join in so that she can understand how she really needs the fans that she rudely dismisses. I think her remark was in very bad taste and i feel sorry for the fan who i'm sure excitedly gave her the flowers.

Holly September 06, 2011 | 9:07 AM

What an ungrateful b****.