Beyonce's Pregnancy
Steals VMA Show

Talk of Beyonce's pregnancy has taken over coverage of the 2011 MTV VMA's. When is the child of the Destiny's Child singer due to make his or her grand entrance? Former group mate Kelly Rowland shares what she knows.

Kelly Rowland

Beyonce is pregnant and friend/former Destiny's Child group member Kelly Rowland couldn't be more thrilled. Along with a handful of very kind words for her expecting friend, Kelly divulged a bit about when we can expect Beyonce's baby to be born.

"I think she'll be an incredible mother, because she's always been motherly," Kelly Rowland told Us Weekly of Beyonce. "She takes so many traits from her mother, and I just think it's going to be so natural for her. It's natural for her now!"

In recent months Kelly Rowland, who was photographed shooting the Party video with Beyonce in early August, proved she's a trustworthy pal. She shared she's known about Beyonce's pregnancy "for quite awhile," adding that as long as her friend and husband Jay-Z are happy, "that's all that counts."

Could that "quite awhile" of inside knowledge of Beyonce's pregnancy mean Kelly Rowland was one of the first to know? An inside source said Monday that Beyonce is "close to three months along" in her pregnancy, adding, "She wasn't going to announce it but she is so excited she couldn't hold it in."

From the looks of Beyonce's bump proudly displayed during her MTV VMA perfromance Sunday night, three months along is a conservative estimate. Most likely Beyonce's due date is mid to late February of 2012, meaning her baby-to-be is currently about the size of a lemon and will be either an Aquarius (Jan. 21 - Feb. 19) or Pisces (Feb. 20 - Mar. 20).

Unless any more friends start talking only time will tell!

MORE BEYONCE NEWS:

It's official: Beyonce is pregnant!
Beyonce shows off baby bump during MTV VMA performance
Beyonce's baby clock ticks past deadline

Image via WENN

Comments

Comments on "Beyonce pregnant! Kelly Rowland talks due date"

Janiya January 09, 2012 | 2:13 PM

Yayy!!!!!just wishvl the baby was a saggitarous like me...lol but im so happy -4- ha n jay z but everyone saying the baby going to be ugly not true yhe baby goin tO be cute jus like his mommy!!!!yess...i luv babies well sum say im obssesed n i been waiting -4- this news since i was 9 years old but wish the bestt congrats n xoxo's to b and jay

pink December 28, 2011 | 10:12 PM

Yessss!

Crystal November 22, 2011 | 10:33 AM

I am so glad that she is pregnant I am her biggest fan but I wish she could stop dressing like she do and dancing like she do because it might cause harm to the baby.

Lisa 11/11/2011 November 11, 2011 | 5:36 PM

I knew something was up because as soon as Beyonce came on stage I noticed she was fully clothed and she didn't move as much, my hunch was right. Congratulations and I wish her and Jay Z the best and blessings because a child is a gift from God.

jeda November 10, 2011 | 7:02 AM

hey girl congrats hunn i know ur gonna b a great mother and i just want to say that u inspire me and i love u nn wish the best for uu and the fam!@!!!!!!!!!!

mark aka beyonce November 04, 2011 | 1:22 PM

to all the hater's beyonce run this mother like it or not she run the world hot an ies divia

giselle sackoon November 04, 2011 | 1:15 PM

wel as you know that she is the queen of the world "who run the world" ladys

Katie October 16, 2011 | 9:14 AM

When is Beyonce due?

keke October 07, 2011 | 1:36 PM

congrats to bebe and j hope yall the best in life with the baby all peps haten ondemdont cuz its a blessin

Stephanie October 06, 2011 | 8:49 PM

I think that it is a blessing! For both of them to be as established as they are and have a child is amazing! Many ppl get all that money and have no kids. I can't wait to see the lil superstar! They will make great parents to a child that will make them proud parents! Go Jay and B!

gallegos92 October 05, 2011 | 4:37 AM

Woo! My due date is March 6th 2012.[=

kiki September 16, 2011 | 6:53 PM

I am sooooo happy for her

Terrassa76 September 15, 2011 | 2:44 AM

I am happy for her!!! i am due Feb 12th and am currently 18.5 weeks... and yes..her stomach looks right on target for a mid feb baby. mine is actually bigger, but that is because i don't have the tight ab muscles she probably has...lol. yay to feb babies!!!

rahkeya anderson September 12, 2011 | 5:17 AM

Im so happy for beyonce' and jay z. I've been waiting for her to say that she was pregnant for a long time. they are so beautiful and i know there baby will be to. My heart goes out to them and there family. Congradulations!

tanasia August 31, 2011 | 2:07 PM

my cuzin b-day march 14th

shanice August 31, 2011 | 1:11 PM

Awwwww bless her i was so happy for beyonce when i found out the news i wish her and jayz all the best... im pregnant too and im due on th 14th of feb so she is having the baby around the same time i am :D

PaulieD August 30, 2011 | 3:54 AM

I'm just upset that there will not be a tour date anytime soon!! I don't think I can take waiting all this time to see my love, live in concert. I wish her and J all the best but please please "B" don't be too long getting to Philly cause I cant wait!!! U truly r the queen in my life!!

Who Cares August 30, 2011 | 3:22 AM

I Think Beyonce just needed some spotlight because she didnt win any awards..She Could Of Easily Told Everyone in a more conservative way without always having to be the center of attention.

Marjani August 29, 2011 | 10:41 PM

Im sooooo happy 4 them

LaPeaches314 August 29, 2011 | 9:29 PM

First of all, I'd like to say that I am Beyonce fan #1! I am so happy that she & Jay-Z are so happy & proud to start their new family. But if I may be selfish for just a moment guys.. I don't want her to slow down on her music making or anything else! I want the same SUPER Beyonce that she's been! Ok, so maybe she'll cut back on some of the SUPER touring that she does as long as she still hits St. Louis ;) but "girls run the world",right? I'm sure she'll find a perfect balance between her work & her new baby. I'm sure that her new experience will inspire new music.. YEAH! She'll bear the baby, then "back to business" I LOVE YOU BEYONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!