Kim Kardashian's Wedding Tweets

Kim Kardashian is getting married today and tweeted her excitement to her fans.

Kim Kardashian

It's the big day! Kim Kardashian will marry Kris Humphries tonight, and the bride-to-be was up at the crack of dawn tweeting her fans.

The excited bride wrote, "Today Is The Day! I can't believe it's finally here!"

"Thank you so much to everyone who made this day happen!!!!!"

That's a lot of exclamation points. Sounds like someone is excited!

What she's not tweeting about: The wedding gown that she said Nicole Richie helped design. Her lips are sealed on that one until she walks down the aisle tonight.

If you can't get enough of the Kim Kardashian wedding excitement, head on over to her blog and send her your best wishes -- the star wants to hear from you.

She wrote on her website:

"I can't believe it's finally here! Thank you so much to everyone who made this day happen!!!!!

Even though you can't all be there to help me celebrate today, it would mean so much to me if you would sign my 'Virtual Wedding Guestbook' by leaving a comment below!

You guys mean the world to me, and I want to thank you for all your love and support. I love you!!!

Xo Kim"

SheKnows will have all the details of Kim Kardashian's wedding as soon as they become available -- come back soon!

Image courtesy YNF/WENN.com

read on for more kim kardashian

Inside Kim Kardashian's wedding rehearsal dinner

Kim Kardashian gets wedding advice from the family

What is Kim Kardashian's biggest wedding worry?

Comments

Comments on "Kim Kardashian tweets wedding excitement"

rakPrene June 30, 2012 | 3:42 AM

An easy as can be method of buying a stop smoking medication is to chantix. The vim of varenicline cost is to distil on arousing the distribute of smaller low-cut levels of dopamine create within the brain buy varenicline buy chantix. This emancipate of dopamine, through this champix prices, takes the station of the nicotine enjoyed close to the smoker champix.

abi August 30, 2011 | 4:53 AM

ive been following ur pics n i just love u two. ur wedding was whao. i pray for God's divine blessings that marriages brings and may he shower the 2 of u with loving mercies and put laughter into ur mouth always. i wish u a happy married love with beautiful set of twins. love u always n never mind de haters

desrene dobson August 22, 2011 | 6:56 PM

congratulation i wish u all the best,in life i so happy for u just keep the love strong love.may god richly bless you n your husband when god put two people together let know one seperate them.

Sherice Bethel August 22, 2011 | 12:48 PM

Congratulations To You Kim! Your Wedding Dress is So Pretty! I hope You and Kris Have a Wonderful Marriage! I Wish You and Kris All the best! You And Kris Were Made For Each Other! Congratulations To You Both!

Nita August 20, 2011 | 6:17 PM

You got what you wanted! The biggest, most expensive wedding there ever was. I hope your love for your husband is just as big! All I have read or heard about is what YOU have wanted. His name has barely been mentioned. Anyway, Congrats to BOTH of you!

subba August 20, 2011 | 10:36 AM

I do not care

China Mamley August 20, 2011 | 10:13 AM

Congratulations! I hope your wedding day turns out to be wonderful and the start to a great marriage!