Corey Haim's Dark Secret

Corey Feldman says the troubled life and death of his best friend Corey Haim was caused by one thing and one thing only: A Hollywood pedophile.

Corey Haim Corey Feldman

Former child star Corey Haim struggled with drugs since his early teens. Now his best friend Corey Feldman says Haim's addiction -- and ultimate death -- was caused by sexual abuse at the hands of a Hollywood pedophile.

"There's one person to blame in the death of Corey Haim and that person happens to be a Hollywood mogul," Feldman told Nightline. "And that person needs to be exposed, but unfortunately, I can't be the one to do it. But the person that knows who did it and knows who he is? Is watching right now, I guarantee you."

"There was a circle of older men that surrounded themselves around this group of kids," Feldman claims. "And they all had either their own power or connections to great power in the entertainment industry."

Feldman says Haim turned to drugs to deal with the trauma of being abused.

Haim's sexual abuse was first brought to light by the actor himself in the premiere of the pair's reality show The Two Coreys. In an emotionally raw scene, Haim blamed Feldman for not stopping the abuse at the hands of someone Haim claimed Feldman still hung out with. When the episode aired, rumors swirled that the abuser was Michael Jackson, but he doesn't fit Feldman's description of a Hollywood mogul -- and both Haim's ex Nicole Eggert and Feldman himself denied the King of Pop was his abuser.

See the entire Corey Feldman interview on Nightline:

Image courtesy WENN.com

Tags: corey haim nightline

Comments

Comments on "Corey Feldman blames death of Corey Haim on pedophile"

Rabbi Linscher December 04, 2013 | 10:17 PM

They broke no law in the Talmud, so no offense means no victim! They were both asking for it.

Jack Tors August 26, 2013 | 8:25 AM

First things first... it is not "ual abuse" it is forceable rape. Another article calling rape "abuse". When a woman is raped no on calls it "abuse", why does society continue to refer to it that way when it comes to children?

jason August 26, 2013 | 4:34 AM

how very sad this is and want a painful tragic ending to such a good actor of his craft if indeed true. but with much all do and upmost respect, I feel that ultimately if this was the reason for all those years of drug abuse and downward spirals then wouldn't it had been more worth it to just go ahead and expose the person rather than to have just killed yourself with drugs/let that person win so to speak. lol

ztruth June 14, 2013 | 5:39 PM

ual abuse in acting and music unfortunatly go way back. the main problem is the people with all the money and power. money will always buy them out of trouble. Thats why MaryKate and Ashley Olsen refused to go on the reunion, they didn't want to deal with the abusers again after all these years, and sence the ones that are guilty, would be there, they didn't want to be. Its a wide range of abuse with stars, and even with the money thats earned, its not enough to bring down those responsable.

Mike May 31, 2013 | 5:20 AM

It's very sad but it's also very common (not just in the entertainment industry). But it's also sad to try and group entire professions (like religious folks) into something so bad. Just keep in mind that you too can make a mistake in one crazy moment that can be brought on by stress, depression or any number of horrendous things. If you have made a mistake all you can do is apologize and ask for forgiveness and then try to move on with your life. I've never met anyone without guilt or anyone who hasn't made a mistake they regret. Let's make the best of the rest of our lives. It's all we have.

Also Abused May 30, 2013 | 9:36 PM

I was also abused when I was younger but I never told anybody. If I did, my dad, even though he is not in good shape, would probably kill the guy. And besides... there is no proof, only my word. But I could give details of his house that would be undeniable. Did it cause me to use drugs also? Probably, but in my case the "abuse" wasn't physically harmful but nonetheless wrong. Still, we all have to stand before the Judgment Seat of Christ one day and if we have not repented and put our trust in Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins, then we will be judged accordingly and spending eternity in Hell.

Jason May 30, 2013 | 2:45 PM

J S Ivey, I didn't realize the pope had a strong influence/power over the "entertainment industry." What evidence is your opinion based on?

J S Ivey May 30, 2013 | 2:31 PM

I'm sure it's some "religious" person, an old man of the cloth, shielded priest or rabbi with power. That's where all the evil is. Organized Religion is dangerous and in this case, fatal.

Anita Kearney February 26, 2013 | 8:03 AM

Reading stuff like this hits home after being abused since the age of 4 I can totally relate.And yes you blame your parent for it...some of these Hollywood moms sell their children outright for fame and stardom.I understand how hard it is to as many people say "just let it go",some of us can't we just live in a world of torment until our bodies catch up with our souls that are already dead.

Double Six November 25, 2012 | 5:15 PM

I'm sure Feldman could reveal such persons name in a book. Seems like anyine can get away with revealing anything in a book. However dudes career already over why not just say who Haims says it was. I do understand though i how people with money can make your life miserable though. Its sad but i think the entertainment world in general is ruled by evil.

darkangel October 02, 2012 | 3:50 PM

This is so wrong this person needs to be brought to justice,all this says is if you have enough money you can ruin some ones life!!! R.I.P corey your abuser will get his karma!

autumn January 02, 2012 | 1:11 PM

I saw previous comments on his experience as a child placing the blame on his mother for allowing such a horrible thing to happen to her son.Placing the blame on someone who cannot control the actions of another person is just plain irrational.We all know who the real monster is here now. the person who performed such horrendous acts. I am not saying that parents shouldn't take precaution and protect a child from such a thing from happening.I am sure his mother is grieving enough as it is from the loss of her son.I don't know the entire story and do not profess to know it all but it sounded like he loved his mother and vice versa since he asked her to comfort him when he was feeling sick. may he rest in peace and i hope the pedophile is revealed soon!

jason December 13, 2011 | 5:09 AM

with all the new about sports-related molestation, its only a matter of time til the mecca of pedophelia (hollywood) is exposed.

Joe December 07, 2011 | 12:21 PM

Didnt Steven Spielberg do a lot of 'kiddie' films in the 80's - 90's ???

Tammy August 14, 2011 | 12:51 AM

I believe it. He absolutely cannot come out and name anyone, especially if the man is as powerful as he says. Corey's life would be ruined, he'd be sued and his family ruined and they would bring up every skeleton in his closet and then make some up. Theres one thing I've found is that 100 people will believe a lie told 100 times, but no one believes the truth told once. Just keep the faith Corey and know that Karma always comes around to those people sooner or later...even when we are not there to see it. Good luck and heres hoping for a successful career in the future!

Mary4Film August 13, 2011 | 3:11 PM

If this is true it is a sad and tragic tale that condemns Hollywood for sweeping this under the carpet. They say there are always 3 sides: Yours, Mine, and the Truth. However, this certainly justifies a closer look into possible pedophelia crimes in the entertainment industry.