Is Lil Wayne Gay?

Is Lil Wayne gay? One website seems to think so.

Is Lil Wayne gay

So, now that we know Lil Wayne didn't die in a car accident, Media Take Out is trying hard to keep Weezy in the news. How? By questioning his sexuality, of course!

The gossip website posted a few photos of the How to Love rapper a few days ago with some hints that the rapper likes males more than he likes females.

"Hip-hop has gone through many phases -- the conscious era, the gangsta rap era, the bling-bling era…" they wrote over a photo of the rapper. "Now we're in a new era…"

"We've been wondering for a while what the new ERA of hip hop would be… well if WEEZY and 'em had there (sic) way.. this is it…the gay era!"

The writers are basing their opinion on the photos of Lil Wayne that feature him in a camouflage shirt, jhorts with a song verse printed on them and some colorful accessories. Uh, that makes him gay? OK.

It's not the first time Lil Wayne has been accused of being gay. Rumors emerged a few years ago after Wayne and his mentor, Birdman, were caught in a mouth-on-mouth kiss.

"[It's the] Black Mafia, if they don't understand that, they ain't gangsta. I just watched TV, and Bill Parcells [Dallas Cowboys coach] kissed two and three of dem boys, He kissed T.O., Jerry Porter kissed Bill Bill Cower, it's a Mafia thing," Wayne explained to New York DJ Angie Martinez at the time.

"If anybody think I'm gay, come test me. I light you up. I probably smash your girl…twice! Her and her best friend."

Yeah, we doubt Lil Wayne is gay. If anything, he looks at his mentor as a father figure. As for Media Take Out? We can't trust a 'news' outlet that doesn't know how to use spell-check.

Image courtesy of Aaron Gilbert/WENN.com

Do you think Lil Wayne is gay?

Read on for more Lil Wayne

Lil Wayne goes unplugged for MTV
Lil Wayne releases Super Bowl song
Lil Wayne released from prison

Comments

Comments on "Lil Wayne gay rumors heat up... again"

Thaboss588 May 26, 2013 | 7:39 PM

He is ....end of the discussion.

starr May 20, 2013 | 7:26 PM

Weezy kissed dj stevie j on the mouth also. he likes kissing.. so what??!!??

shelton.loman November 19, 2012 | 8:24 AM

yes he is

weezyfan August 13, 2012 | 9:53 PM

He came out of the closet today, Aug 14th 2012. theres proof going around if you Google it. I must say I am angered and disappointed by the reactions I have seen on here and by the wording of this article in general. There is no need for immaturity - if Lil Wayne wants to put his ---- into a guys ------ I honestly don't see how that affects the music.

Rusty August 13, 2012 | 9:25 PM

Why do the writers of these articles only have their facts straight 50% of the time? Even then, they love to stretch whatever 'truth' they find just to cater to their own biased opinion. The author is an obvious homophobe trying to derail any honorable step a human being tries to make in the LGBT community. I for one am very supportive of Lil Wayne's decision to come out of the closet. Grow up 'He-Said She-Said' Knows.

EIAmfeaIFmaeso August 13, 2012 | 7:41 PM

He came out of the closet today...

stacee June 11, 2012 | 2:06 PM

Not saying he is not saying he is not idk, but it if some of you read about different cultures. You would know that men in different part of the u.s or even outside the u.s. kiss mouth to mouth and not . Like a father kissing his son on the mouth to congratulate him or he is proud. lol does not mean that birdman or lil wayne is . Have we seen BLACK men behave like this and not be , no. still dont prove they are :/

lildoubter June 01, 2012 | 3:57 PM

he may not be , but he isnt straight either

Bman May 14, 2012 | 3:13 AM

I'm not sure if he's , but him and Drake do some things. I'm not even talking about the outfits. If you looked at how a lot of Rappers Dressed in the 80s, except Run DMC.. They had leather pants on, belly shirts, etc.. Look at how they dressed in movies like Brekin'. If they wore it these days it would look .

joni May 10, 2012 | 9:16 AM

I would love to see a rapper be out but it seems like this guy just wants publicity. Like a kid that will literally do anything for attention. I do think he is cute.

wilson youngmoney March 12, 2012 | 2:18 PM

just like weezy have said... They Aint a gangsta

Mwatuangi February 16, 2012 | 12:34 PM

If anything, he's probably Bi, at the very least. But, I don't care who this guy screws; it's his life, his business.

JMW January 01, 2012 | 10:54 PM

Go ahead, doubt that he's . I've been convincing myself (maybe foolishly, maybe not) for over a year that he's quite , or at least very much into men (he may be bi, especially with all his baby mamas). All I'm saying is, when he comes out of the closet, I call bragging rights for a TRILLION mother-effing years! In the meantime, I'm gonna keep listening to his songs. He's awesome as hell, or straight, in the closet or out!

Persia November 19, 2011 | 12:10 PM

Ummm, Meagan Morris? Do you kiss your dad on the mouth like that? And I don't know ONE dude who kisses their dad on the mouth either. So your argument that he "looks at his mentor like a fathere figure" is a sorry one. So, either you are blinded by your fanaticism of Lil Wayne and can't see the obvious, or something is wrong with you!

Kamal Toews August 15, 2011 | 5:13 AM

Whatever= he's just gross one way or another. Why do these guys end up so wealthy - what's wrong with people who buy into this who "gangsta" lifestyle. The falling off pants are such a joke - do these guys go out of their way to look follish?

ttyuo August 13, 2011 | 7:41 PM

I know one thing he is for sure...and that's ugly.

gayameric August 09, 2011 | 9:26 PM