Nick Jonas, 18, Dating Older Woman

Nick Jonas and Delta Goodrem are making their relationship public with their recent dates out on the town.

Nick Jonas has officially made the jump from same-age girlfriends to cougar territory with his latest steady, Delta Goodrem. The singer, 18, stepped out with his 26-year-old lady love on Tuesday night at the Pinz Bowling Center in Studio City, California.

Nick Jonas steps out with Delta Goodrem

The bowling night follows a golf outing on Monday -- lots of sports going on in that relationship. The recently outings make their relationship official, though the couple has been spotted holding hands and even took a trip to Bali in June.

"I have been so blessed," the third of four Jonas Brothers said at the time. "So many great things happening." He's currently in rehearsals to for the upcoming run of Hairspray at the Hollywood Bowl.

Check out SheKnows' exclusive interview with Nick Jonas>>

The pair met when Jonas was enlisted to help the Australian pop star with her music.

"Loved creating with the incredibly talented @nickjonas and @greggarbo x," she tweeted in March. She was previously engaged to former Westlife singer Brian McFadden. They split in April, suspiciously right after she started working with Jonas.

Of course, Jonas is known for dating pop stars like Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez.

We're just wondering what Goodrem and Jonas have in common besides music. The eight years between 18 and 26 are huge in terms of maturity and personal development.

Hey, whatever floats their boats -- we'd just feel like we were babysitting if our boyfriend was eight years younger. No thanks.

Nick Jonas and Delta Goodrem: Cute or creepy?

Tags: delta goodrem

Comments

Comments on "Nick Jonas steps out with his cougar girlfriend, Delta Goodrem"

iNCOGNITO September 02, 2011 | 10:43 PM

I see this in two ways: 1, she may be infatuated with his fame and knows how to handle the strings or 2, they truly care for each other. I hope Nick enjoys his experience with Delta, and since I don't know them I don't know if they'll last or not. I just hope all those internet freaks who go about talking shiit on the web (and would never do it in person) start saying nasty things because that's just so rude. If you wouldn't say it in real life why write it online!

Jennifer August 17, 2011 | 9:07 AM

Ok I see this 2 ways...1. he IS still a teenager and I don't know about you but I grew and changed so much between 18 and 26. I wouldn't think it would be much different for an 18 year old male (even a celeb). So yes I think that the age difference is huge at this point. 2. However if he was 25 and she was 33 it might not make such a huge difference. I think he needs time to grow and mature. I am not going to speak on what kind of person she is or he is because I don't know them personally and I believe people (women) wish he was still obtainable, it makes him more y when you think you could have him ;) Chances are unless they run out and get married in a year or 2 or at least when he turns 21 they won't be any longer. We'll see.....

Flobbenschnook August 15, 2011 | 11:37 AM

Ach, methinks that this be an extremely xyy beast! Any surfer mon like me be lucky to have her...oh wait...dat ain't a girl? Datsa guy? Ohhh...I thought dat Nick be short for a name such as Nicole...Nicolette perhaps! Mayhap Nicksjdafkjdsfhdkljfa!! Or mayhap Nicomichaelangelo! Anyhoo...what state of mind am I in? Oh yes. DAT state of mind. Pennsylvaniamind! Since this by such a fly relationship, no need to go attackin' the gossip hounds. In fact, I broke my throat chewing on the bones of The Hound. Hair of The Hound, like soft silk, but bones of The Hound? Haw! THAT'S a whole 'nother story. Dey be like taco shells full o' eggplants and buckets o' sixpack man-abs. And sixfold giants. BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!! You don't wanna know what I jist exclaimed. Back to the issues at hand. I think that this is so wrong and an example of fame run amock. OMG I'm sooooo happy for him OMG he can do whatever he wants u haterz r just jealous of Nick and Deltas happiness OMG Nick and Delta I wish u the best I am a mindless drone this is a run-on sentence you are a run-on couple OMGOMGOMG ROFL HAWHAWHAW. There. Two conflicticating positions on this fine article. Well then, I bid you fareday. Whiplash! Would you like a fillet offish wit dat? Bada ding ding ding ding woooooaaaahhhhh! Keep rockin' in the free world, sausages!

Tina August 07, 2011 | 12:01 PM

The person that wrote this atricle is an IDIOT!!! Oh and she does not need Nick for fame!!!! DELTA YOUR AMAZING!!!! DONT LISTEN TO THESE JEALOUS JERKS!

DisgustedMom August 06, 2011 | 2:30 AM

So this young man is tired of his young and needy girlfriends, and decides an older woman is better. Too bad the older woman is also quite needy. He being so young and still having a long way to go, is assigned to help her with her music.. And she's an established musician? He's one of the most talked about young musicians today, his fan following is massive. This woman knows exactly what she's doing with this boy. So yeah, cougar!!

JMP August 05, 2011 | 3:45 AM

I wouldn't mind babysitting Nick Jonas. As for the age gap I think it is soo rude to call her a cougar, she is only 26 I'm sorry but that is young in my book. I don't blame Nick for falling for a hot older woman, I'm sure he was tired of his immature, needy and demanding younger girlfriends. Go for it Nick and Delta enjoy yourselves!

Tina August 04, 2011 | 1:26 PM

The who wrote this article should be ashamed of herself!!! Just jealous she does'nt have the looks and talent Delta has. Probably does'nt have anything else to write about! DELTA YOUR AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL! DONT READ GARBAGE LIKE THIS ARTICLE.

halima August 04, 2011 | 12:33 PM

really nick 26yrs old lady... wat a gigy O.M.G u are so soaked.......

BRB August 03, 2011 | 8:21 PM

Let's face it. Most normal 26 year olds wouldn't have done this with any 18 year old, much less a religious one. It's not the age gap. It's the fact he's a teenager, she's in her late twenties. For him to go from fellow teenagers Miley & Selena to this? Age is only a number, he's so mature, he's an old soul, blah blah blah. That's just cougar talk.

Winter Kate August 03, 2011 | 4:16 PM

HAHAHAHA relax. It's a joke.

Ali August 03, 2011 | 4:06 PM

Since when is an 8 year difference considered a cougar? No way!

MRS.JONAS August 03, 2011 | 2:28 PM

DELTA ISNT A FREAKING COUGAR THAT IS SOOOOO MEAN!!! THEY R IN LOVE SO IT DOESNT CHANGE THAT BCUZ SHES OLDER!!!!!!!!