Nancy Grace
Speaks Out

Nancy Grace told The Hollywood Reporter that she completely understands people hate her.

Nancy Grace is one of the most polarizing people on television: You either love her biased coverage of news like her obsessive Casey Anthony coverage, or you really, really hate her -- and she knows it.

nancy grace knows you hate her

Grace sat down for an interview with The Hollywood Reporter and said she knows that she disgusts some people.

"Well I know that a lot of people hate me and say rotten things about me, I know that much. I mean sure, ratings are great, but my contract is not tied to ratings, and I do not have incentives in my contract that are ratings based. I don't have any incentives period in my contracts," Grace told THR. "So, to me, this is a story that transcends TV ratings. I've never really considered myself a TV person anyway."

Wait, we thought her entire journalism career was based on television? Anyway...

She also had to touch on the Anthony trial in the interview.

"The trial has been exhausting and emotional and has required so much hard work, but I think that once again it has focused a lot of attention on our justice system," Grace said. "It's a very hard thing to digest when your justice system fails you, but coming to terms with the fact that you cannot stop believing in it, because it is the best system in the world, it is."

"It's hard to grapple with those two conflicting facts," she continued. "That the system can fail, but that's all we have, all we have is our justice system to cling to and to believe in... the only thing I can do is keep working and keep trying and just keeping on."

We highly doubt Grace will let the Anthony story go -- we're expecting a true crime-style book by her within the next year.

What are your thoughts on Nancy Grace?

Comments

Comments on "Nancy Grace knows you hate her"

downwithnancy January 18, 2014 | 1:24 AM

Get this whale off the ------- air!! Every time i see her putrid face on television i want to tear my god---- eyes out! Nancy Grace represents the most delusional and thoughtless of american citizens who follow a corrupt government system and still believe that politicians and dictators have the best interest and intentions. Here's what i believe; Cops cannot be trusted, Marijuana does not kill people or ruin lives, Politicians are weak and feeble creatures who hide behind their flawed judicial systems and 'bully' the rest of the country for their short comings, and that Nancy Grace is an oblivious evil that needs to be removed from public eyes before she causes any more harm.

ava January 14, 2014 | 5:42 PM

She makes me sick ! Her husband and kids must smoke pot they are fat!!

Sharon January 07, 2014 | 4:01 PM

Nancy is disgusting, disrespectful and a know it all. I can't believe how she gets away with treating people like total crap. On national television. No one does anything to stop her. What's wrong with society. Get rid of her. PLEASE sooner then later.

JP October 20, 2013 | 5:55 AM

People have killed themselves after being on tv with Nancy Grace and having her accuse them of things. She is a subhuman cretin and there's some odd reason she's been allowed to stay on tv.

Bob Whithers June 24, 2013 | 10:50 PM

What a horrible person making money off of peoples misfortunes. She knows what she is doing.

Disgusted in Canada February 25, 2013 | 8:27 PM

Nancy Grace is a sensationalist who cuts off professional psychologists, attorneys, and many other intelligent, credible guest speakers whenever they contradict her "superior" opinion. She is downright ignorant and a disgrace to the foreign view of american opinion, CNN should be ashamed at putting ratings ahead of professional journalism. She has caused many people personal stress, depression and shame. Also several suicided have been directly caused by her public berating and slander. God will judge you like you judge everyone who is featured on your show. Hopefully for you Nancy, God will be more unbiased an professional in his judgement! Nancy "Dis" Grace = Southern Minded, Third Strike Law and Death Penalty Supportive Mind Numbing Sensationalist Witch.

glorybee September 21, 2012 | 3:23 PM

Listen, the people who were "victimized" on Nancy's show knew her interviewing style!! If you don't want to be blasted with questions and accusations don't go on her show!! Come on people! I love Nancy Grace! I think that in today's society people try too hard to be NICE and they try too hard not to OFFEND anybody. Nancy Grace is a breath of fresh air! She may not always be right and she can certainly offend people with her strong opinions but at least she is genuine. You never have to wonder that she really thinks!

john brown April 16, 2012 | 1:20 PM

I think nancy grace is a self serving evil person, who cares not about justice but about her well being. Karma will catch up with her and she will have to pay the price for all the wrong that she has done! I wish her luck.

Theresa September 14, 2011 | 6:41 PM

Nancy Grace is the most repulsive person on T.V. Her treatment of her guests is apalling. No one should be treated that way. She is a mean person and she should be removed from t.v.

allessandra July 31, 2011 | 7:34 PM

Twin mom belongs in a snake pit Promoting hate crime against Casey which if Casey is hurt or killed like NG wants her to,NG will be in jail....NG is inciting a mob mentality. I am sure that Caseys "camp" like HLN calls it will be suing CNN and NG personally and all the hatemongers of HLN. I was surprise that Dr. Drew is part of the I want Casey dead cohorts. All of you are making lots of money on Caylee's death but Casey, who was found not guilty because the lack of evidence, are doing everything possible so that she can ever make any money and starve. All of you keep saying that no one will employe her..........America is not the country it use to be where we pride ourselves on our laws and democracy. Shame on you NG, JVM, DD, VN, JB.The Devil is always dancing with Nancy Grace in her bedroom. I hope the devil will not dance with Nancy G. in the Twin's nursery.

SquirrelFinders July 29, 2011 | 6:37 AM

I tried running a large meeting the same way Nancy Grace moderates her show, and the everybody said it was the best meeting they were ever part of. Nancy is a real pro and she runs a tight show.

teendawg July 18, 2011 | 10:09 PM

Long live Nancy Grace. A true american, she know well how to make money off a dead baby.,

Kathy Cannella July 12, 2011 | 8:25 PM

Nancy Grace is Top-notch! She is right on target and very professional. She says it like it is. She is a no-nonsense woman, fair, and very intelligent. I am with her all the way! Great work Nancy! You have been a great inspiration to me!

Frank Dzik July 11, 2011 | 9:32 AM

Nancy Grace is there for the victims of these horrible crimes. She was in the justice system for many years and i would say knows alot more than a lay person.this verdict on casey the killer anthony was just wrong.put all the many pieces togeather and you have a puzzle of overwhelming guilt. I guess you have to just about have the murder on film to get the guilty verdict. even columbo would be stifled within this system. Just sad sad sad

MIMI July 09, 2011 | 10:11 PM

Nancy Grace's "reporting" as she calls it, is nothing more than sensationalism. She's no journalist and I seriously doubt her abilities as an attorney. She's passionate alright...about raking in the money from her poorly written novels and her trash journalism. I seriously believe she should be removed from TV. If anything happens to Casey Anthony, it will be her fault. She has and continues to feed the fire of the least intelligent people in the country.

mike p July 09, 2011 | 6:03 AM

Nancy grace is a person who is responsible for inappropriate reporting. She is responsible for the Duckett suicide and should have been held accountable for her death in some way, shape or form. She is a wtch who will burn in hell.......

Gina W. July 09, 2011 | 1:17 AM

Nancy Grace you are the best. Intelligent people know you are passionate about right and wrong and fighting for justice. Your show is great!!!!

Debbie Dodge July 08, 2011 | 10:25 PM

I LOVE, love, lOVVVVE Nancy...keep up the GREAT work Nancy!

Frank Dillard July 08, 2011 | 5:37 PM

I love Nancy Grace. I never miss a show. She is the greatest!!! I started watching Nancy back in 1992, when she was a prosecutor in Georgia. She knows her "Stuff"!

hater July 08, 2011 | 2:16 PM

Hey Nancy Grace also got away with murder, remember, Melinda Duckett?