Megan Fox
Furious At Shia?

Shia LaBeouf bragged about hooking up with Megan Fox while they filmed the first two Transformers, earning him serious cool points with guys everywhere. One person that doesn't think it's cool? Fox's husband, Brian Austin Green.

Megan Fox and Shia LaBeouf

Shia LaBeouf apparently couldn't help himself when asked by Details if he hooked up with former Transformers co-star Megan Fox.

"Look, you're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them. I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen," he said.

And when asked if she was with her now-husband, Brian Austin Green, when they hooked up, he may have realized the seriousness of his confession as he stumbled over his words, saying, "I don't know, man," 12 times.

As it turns out, Fox and Green were on a break when she hooked up with Shia (they married June 2010) but his confession has reportedly caused some conflict in their marriage.

"Megan's been in tears, and is apologizing to Brian -- even though technically she didn't do anything wrong since they were on a break... They are so angry at Shia," a source tells OK Magazine.

No word if Shia has apologized directly to Fox, however, he told Access Hollywood he is learning to keep his mouth shut. "I just turned 25," Shia said. "And I'm learning how to edit myself and say 'no comment' now."

Shia is back in theaters for Transformers: Dark of the Moon with Fox's replacement, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

Comments

Comments on "Megan Fox 'in tears' over Shia LaBeouf hook-up confession"

John January 10, 2014 | 1:25 PM

You morons complaining about her being better looking than Shia know nothing about women. They rank looks very low on their list of what they're looking for. As long as you take care of yourself, and aren't hyper-obese or unbelievably, hideously ugly, the looks will be irrelevant. Being witty, charming and funny will get the interest of damn near any woman on planet Earth, regardless of your looks. Keeping them, on the other hand...if they see that you're not going anywhere with your life, or that the two of you don't want the same things, eventually you'll wear thin to them. But looks are virtually irrelevant.

daddysguydtcom September 27, 2012 | 4:43 PM

I love how they always have these less then average looking guys with these amazingly beautiful woman (that r found nowhere) n these male fantasy movies. What a bunch of bull! I guess they cant have the audience be put off by a better looking man it will make them madd. Also they love to make it seem (for all the little boys watching) that girls are better looking then guys. Its like this false reality... well it is hollywood. but no matter how u make girls look it does not matter because if a guy like guys he would rather have the ugliest guy over the most beautiful girl and visa versa .

Jess September 25, 2012 | 1:33 PM

This is old news! This article was written in July 6, 2011. Isn't she preggers now?

Mia September 04, 2012 | 12:14 AM

I think its only their business .. Shia rocks. Megan's beautiful and Brian is cool. It's very hard to have a relationship when you're always in the public eye. None of you give up! It happened an it's in the Past. Leave it there...

J August 27, 2012 | 4:19 PM

lol! Not that this is funny but it reminds me of a Friends episode when Ross and Rachel were "on a break!"

Incorrigible August 08, 2012 | 9:42 PM

Honestly... none of this pointless article even matters... What does matter is the producers or whoever decide to replace Shia's love interest in Transformers 3 really caused the movie to be a let down... Watching all of the movies consecutively the third one had little inconsistencies... Just really ruined it for me... This comment has nothing to do with the article, but I really could care less who slept with whom..

Chris July 25, 2012 | 10:39 AM

Why in god's name do we care? Why would someone waste time writing this article? I guess world hunger, AIDS, droughts, famine, and war are not interesting enough for the average American reader?

RvTdH220 July 24, 2012 | 9:38 PM

I'm not sure why anyone would care to even stick up for either one of these morons! Yes Megan Fox is beautiful and blessed in many ways when it comes to her figure but her acting isn't the greatest and her personal attitude sucks even worse. I had the privilege of seeing her when she was staying at a local hotel when they were taping Transformers and let me tell you she was the snottiest guest there. The other actors including Shia were considerate and even thanked the staff politely. She acted like her stuff didn't stink and that was enough to not care for her any longer. In this situation though I agree that Shia should've kept his mouth shut! But then again he is a guy and most guys just love to flaunt their conquests! On the other hand Brian Austin Green was acting like a douche himself when they were on their "break". A beautiful woman throwing herself at him and he acted like he could care less. Maybe that's where she got her attitude?! LOL! :p

The Truth July 22, 2012 | 7:09 PM

1. Shia - a gentlemen never kisses and tells. 2. THERE WERE ON A BREAK!!!! Did we learn NOTHING from "Friends"?! 3. Brian, get over yourself - it happened. I know, boys don't like sharing their toys, shoulda put a ring on it if you wanted it for yourself...I guess hindsight is a in heels. 4. Megan - two words "plausible deniability".

CW July 10, 2012 | 2:12 PM

this is surprising?? A woman a s hot as Fox will never be faithful lol, they are gonna fool around nomatter what

Guest July 09, 2012 | 2:28 AM

Some of the other comments have referred to the fact that Megan Fox is not really a "fox". You are kidding, right? She is a gorgeous woman with a gorgeous body! On the other hand, although Shia wasn't bad looking when he was younger, he sure isn't pretty with a few years on him. And he has always had a big mouth when it came to bragging about his conquests. Shows his personality isn't much better than his looks!

dl July 08, 2012 | 1:36 PM

The article says her NOW-HUSBAND. So they weren't married at the time? If they were not married, no problem, if they were married, problem

dl July 08, 2012 | 1:33 PM

What's on a break if you are married? A legal separation? You are either married or you're not.

realist June 29, 2012 | 10:41 AM

No, Megan was not married when she was with Shia. What happened during the time they split, when they were both completely single, happened outside of their relationship so I don't think either of them had to explain what they were doing while not together. As for the remarks about Megan, even the people embarassed for standing up for her, I just don't see what she's done to cause so much animosity. She tried to joke around with the press early in her career, but apparently attractive women aren't supposed to make comments that are obviously jokes, only men can do that. I always knew exactly what she was saying, and she never apologized for being a woman with opinions and didn't like being treated like a "thing" as apposed to a human being while working with Michael Bay. People were mad at her that she admitted that those movies didn't require anything she'd call serious acting which is true. Then they'd insult her by saying she wasn't a good actress, and would give transformers as an example. Hello? That's what she said. She hosted Saturday Night Live, and she was awesome. She threw herself into everything and went for it and she was funny. Yes, funny. And was cast along side some pretty serious talent in "Friends with Kids". And she was great in Jennifers Body. So the last couple of years she's been the face of Giorgio Armani cosmetics and undergarments. She turned down transformers 3, and I'm sure a big paycheck because she has standards.She's been acting since she was a kid, and was on Hope and Faith for years. People who call her plastic, compare pictures of when she was 16 to how she looks now. Laugh all you want, but women and men have a problem with her for different reasons. Attractive women who are strong and smart is a turn off to some men. I said some. Women seem to think "who does she think she is?" and make comments about her appearance. Someone here complained she has a long nose. Seriously, with that kind of crap no wonder Megan gave up doing any interviews and be a multi-faceted individual. Nobody is perfect and she knows she's not, but not too many people are willing to cut women like her a break. Apparently she has too many good things, so she doesn't deserve any compassion from us. And did you see any other actors/singers visiting veterans on Veteran's Day? And it wasn't set up for and the photos were not from the press. Could she possibly be a good hearted person who cares about the things that are really important? Yes. I admit I didn't want to like her, but the more I read the more I understood and got her personality. But I'm glad I gave her a chance and could admit when I was the one with the problem, not her.

decepticon fan June 22, 2012 | 8:33 PM

megan has a huge, pointy, long nose, ugh she is not good looking and also is very annoying and isn't intelligent. There are lots of beautiful and intelligent girls out there, megan is not one of them.

Basil Fawlty June 21, 2012 | 5:07 PM

NEVER kiss and tell. It always ends up making you look like a chump. It also reduces your chances of hooking up with the next person who may think twice about it because they're worried you'll go to the press with it.

JW May 23, 2012 | 4:37 PM

Wow, bit of ism in these comments, eh? I don't really care too much about this "story", and I don't normally have terribly much respect for Ms. Fox, but these two comments popped out as egregious to me: 1.) "she should stop crying like an overreactive female"? Really? I think you missed the part where the reason she was "in tears" is because Mr. LaBeef's comment caused problems with her MARRIAGE. I don't think it's an overreaction if it caused sudden tension in her MARRIAGE to somebody else. I think that's a perfectly normal reaction no matter what the person's gender. Jesus, do you have bloody Asperger's or something? That's not "female" reaction it's not an "overreaction", it's understandable; she didn't expect it to ever come out, and suddenly it's aired in public and her hubby didn't know so he's upset, and that makes her fear losing him. All of which is a mess, but again - the emotions are perfectly understandable. If she tried to sue him or something that would be different, but all she is is basically upset because the marriage that was apparently okay again is on the rocks because this crap came out. And if you're going to indict her for it because "lol she's a ", stop and think whether you would indict a male for the same "cheating" behavior - if not, then boom, you're a ist douche. The other comment that astounds with its ist elements: 2.) "Hmmm... Megan should have thought about it before SHE fooled around with Shia... SHE knew she was married, SHE knew what she was doing. Why are all you guys apologizing for her???? Seriously, women have to start realizing their mistakes and take responsibility for their actions." First of all, her husband is the one overreacting, since they were "on a break", i.e. separated, i.e. "not legally divorced but not together either". That's marriage in legal name only, buddy - he's just upset because he didn't know, which is understandable, but not really justifiable in the end. If this were a guy and not a girl who hooked up with somebody while separated, would you be so quick to judge? Second, speaking of which, "women" should learn to... you're joking, right? Are you seriously meaning to imply that men never cheat? Because, in fact, they do, in equal if not greater numbers, and the tendency is for people to forgive them because "boys will be boys". Which is bull. Either start judging every man who ever dates another woman while separated, or stop judging every shallow actress who had a fling while separated. Full stop. And I can't believe I just wrote that much in defense of bloody Megan Fox, who as I've said I have not much respect for (seriously, she's not that great an actress and I've yet to see any evidence she has another talent or skill of any kind), but seriously. She was a consenting adult who wasn't in a relationship in anything but a strictly "on paper" sense, so she's not a just for vaguely fooling around in some ill-defined sense (seriously, there's like no detail here, for all we know they didn't even kiss but just had "time spent together"); likewise though, since it IS apparently an issue that's causing problems with the marriage, she also has a right to be upset it got dredged up and caused problems. It doesn't sound like she's raging at him or anything, just that she asked for his help fixing it since he's the one that dredged it up (and possibly, her husband was petulant and wouldn't listen to her, who knows). Which... is actually perfectly reasonable, given the circumstances. Both of you guys are not just douchebags, you sound like you can't even comprehend social interaction.

Lou May 23, 2012 | 9:56 AM

Shia is a goofy looking guy and a lousy actor. I avoid any film he is in. Fox can have any guy or girl she wants....why this doofus?

Emma May 04, 2012 | 8:50 AM

Being on a break is just a cop out to do things you want to do without having to answer to anyone. They can't be so upset with the choices made while on a break because they chose to go on a break in the first place. Shia just aludes to what could have happened, we take it a certain way because we want to think something more possibly happened then it actually did. Shia clearly didn't make that huge of a mark in her history so I don't think he really gets any cool points.

Nick April 29, 2012 | 8:07 PM

Seriously? "But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen". That does NOT admit to any hooking up. All he's saying is they spent time together and had good chemistry. Shia was totally fine in making this comment, and Megan is being an overreactive female by crying about it.