Aaron Carter
Speaks About MJ

Aaron Carter speaks out about his odd relationship with Michael Jackson.

Aaron Carter -- the troubled younger brother of Backstreet Boys singer Nick Carter -- is coming clean about his relationship with Michael Jackson on the two-year anniversary of his death.

Aaron Carter talks about relationship with Michael Jackson

"I never talked about it... This is the first time. I do... I miss Michael... I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did... But I was also troubled about what he did to me," Carter, 23, told OK! Australia in their new issue.

"Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15," Carter told Daphne Barak during a charity trip to Marbella, Spain. "He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff... We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behavior bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police..."

This is a wildly different story than what Carter said in 2004.

"I don't do drugs. I didn't do them with Michael Jackson and I don't do them with anyone else," Carter told People at the time.

"Michael and I have been friends for three years. I went to Neverland for his (45th) birthday bash. We were smashing cake in each other's faces. It was really cool. Until 5 a.m., me, him and Chris Tucker were out on four-wheelers, riding around in the mountains. Nothing happened between me and Michael. We didn't sleep in the same room, we didn't share a bed. We have a normal friendship. There's nothing sexual to it."

Interesting.

Jackson was charged two separate times in molestation cases, though nothing about Carter's allegations came out until now. It's hard to know what to believe when it comes to Carter's accusations, especially since the King of Pop can't speak out about it now.

As for the young singer? He's had plenty of his own personal problems over the years, including problems with drugs and a trip to rehab earlier this year.

Image: FayesVision/WENN.com

Do you think Aaron Carter is telling the truth about Michael Jackson?

Comments

Comments on "Aaron Carter: Michael Jackson tried to touch me"

gina January 28, 2012 | 3:27 PM

aaron never said that Mj gave drugs to him THAT'S A LIE!!!

kingsley77 July 06, 2011 | 10:43 AM

carter or wateva u cal urself,,u r a lyin no good person..hw cum u sayin it nw..u knw its pple lyk u who put michael 2 d ground!! u oughtta be ashamed of urself

Dana July 02, 2011 | 12:55 PM

WOW! Every single web link given throughout the comments, are now (July 2, 2011) bogus already! 3 different links, and none exist...hmmmmm...

james July 01, 2011 | 4:48 PM

Aaron Carter said it out of his OWN MOUTH! How could he have not said it... he probably owned up to it later own, but he said it... what a liar! UGH he really makes himself look bad, what an ugly piece of...

Seanchai July 01, 2011 | 4:35 PM

This has already been refuted by Aaron Carter, who has said the story was false and he said nothing of the sort. What's more, your slug has nothing to do with the story; there was no mention of any attempt at touching anywhere. This sloppy subbing only adds further insult to the original lie, please do the decent thing and amend it.

Lucy July 01, 2011 | 6:33 AM

This is absolutely disgusting and so sad that people want to lie and twist things to get in the news. I guess that feel any news is good news. Disgusting.

chyloe July 01, 2011 | 1:09 AM

Have Herpes? The best thing to do if you really want to find out how people handle their herpes outbreaks and deal with their personal life such as dating and things is to join a herpes dating website like Hmeet. Most are free to join and you can check out the forums and read what actual suffers have to say. Stop being depressed about it and take control of your dating life right now. Don't live another day feeling like no one will date you because of your condition.

Cydney June 30, 2011 | 4:47 PM

What REALLY confuses me is the fact that the title of this article is "Aaron Carter: Michael Jackson tried to touch me!" It doesn't say that ANYWHERE in the article. Why is journalism so damn sleazy?

mark london June 30, 2011 | 3:18 PM

I hope the Jackson family sue this lying sleazebag and all the other vultures too. Enough Michael bashing, the man is dead and cannot defend himself.

jess June 30, 2011 | 12:22 PM

Is it me, or is there a big part of the story missing, like what happened after his crackhead mother supposedly called the police? Retarded...

new m June 30, 2011 | 12:04 PM

'A bunch of kids'? Please. I can only name two instances: Gavin Arvizo and Jordie Chandler. (Whose father, the one who pressured Jordie to talk, committed suicide after MJ's death.)

monica June 30, 2011 | 11:58 AM

Oh, Aaron Carter. You've added yourself to the repeating onslaught of lies made up in MJ's name, including, but not limited to: 1. I’m actually Michael’s wife, I’m sueing the estate for all of his money! 2. I'm really Blanket’s mother! 3. I dated Michael in the 70s and he gave me herpes! 4. I am actually MJ's lover and we've had butt, I swear! 5. I’m going to sell all my stories about how Michael and I have two secret children together; they’re called Billie Jean and Michael because he said nobody would suspect anything if we called them that! 6. One time Michael told me that he wrote all his songs about me, I have the rights to the songs now! 7. I heard Naomi Campbell sucked MJ's in In the Closet, let me sell the story and see how much I get! and now... 7. Michael gave me drugs every day we went to the giving tree and sniffed cocaine till the break of dawn. Did I mention that I used to be a pop star? I love money guys, gotta go earn some more money from all my truths, bye! America is disgusting sometimes.

TruthTeller June 30, 2011 | 11:45 AM

lol it's not written horribly at all. You're just mad because Aaron Carter confirmed what a bunch of other kids already said. Get over it, he's dead.

new m June 30, 2011 | 11:38 AM

I guess an interview where he discloses drinking ‘wine’ with the late great, doesn’t have quite the same casha without a little drug use thrown in. …so let the flood begin. Even in death nothing changes, Jackson’s name is still used to sell column inches which have no regard for the truth. PS: Somebody should fire the writer of this article. Written horribly with no taste whatsoever.

new m June 30, 2011 | 11:21 AM

For everyone who thinks MJ is a pedophile: 1) Michael didn't pay the settlement in 1993. As noted in the official documents, quote, "The insurance carrier negotiated and paid the settlement over the PROTESTS of Mr. Jackson and his personal legal counsel." That means: Michael wanted to continue with the case, but his camp and PR refused. Therefore, his insurance company paid the settlement, out of LIABILITY, not negligence. 2) The money was for a civil trial, NOT a criminal trial. MJ was being SUED in 1994 -- huge difference. If the accusers went to the POLICE, it would have been a criminal trial. But guess what? They went to the laywers. 3) Janet and Gavin Arvizo (MJ's accusers) were found to have dealt out a EXTREMELY similar allegation against security guards in JC Penny in 2001. They were looking for approximatly 11 million from that case ALONE. Court found Janet Arvizo GUILTY of perjury (lying in the court) and she was sentenced for jail time. " If the Chandler's really wanted justice, they could have had their money AND attempted to help put Michael Jackson in prison. Nothing in that settlement document was stopping them from doing so. Despite being very lawsuit happy and trying to sue Michael TWICE for monetary gain, they were given the opportunity to testify against him in a criminal trial in both 1993 and in 2005 and they ran the other way both times. More interested in the money I suppose."

Adaba June 30, 2011 | 11:11 AM

I believe Aaron with all my heart. I really think MJ was a pedophile. The kid in 1993 walked away with a reported $25 million (1993 dollars). No one walks away tens of millions if nothing happened. Aaron just got tired of having to lie to protect MJ and finally told the truth.

Renee June 30, 2011 | 10:36 AM

Renee June 30, 2011 | 10:35 AM

There have been rumors in the industry about MJ's coke habit (among other drugs) for years. Conrad Murray's trial will blow the lid off of Jackson's drug abuse once and for all. Everyone is going to sing a very different tune about this in a few months. I guarantee it! And I absolutely believe he shared his drugs with Carter.

matt June 30, 2011 | 10:27 AM

If this happened why didnt he testify agaisnt Mj during the trial? MJ news never goes unnoticed by the media, and if his mum called the police how comes the media never heard about? This dude is a crakhead nobody simply using Mjs name to make himself relevent.

robert June 30, 2011 | 10:23 AM

as far as i'm concered, nowhere does carter say that 'michael jackson tried to touch me'. the author of this article is retarded.