Ashley Hebert
Finds True Love!

The Bachelorette star Ashley Hebert might have had her heart broken by jerky Bentley Williams, but we can exclusively reveal that she ends up leaving the show an engaged woman!

There's a new jerk in town, and it's The Bachelorette's Bentley Williams. The 28-year-old divorced father threw in the towel on last night's show, telling Bachelorette Ashley Hebert and the rest of the guys that he just missed his daughter, Cozy, too much to stay. Luckily, Hebert's heartbreak is short-lived.

The Bachelorette Ashley Hebert

A source close to the production tells SheKnows exclusively that The Bachelorette does indeed find true love on the show!

"She is engaged and very happy," our source revealed exclusively.

Our source added that she even has a beautiful custom diamond engagement ring she picked out that was given to her on the show by her mystery fiance.

We're thrilled that Hebert found love on the show -- especially because she was so heartbroken when Williams left.

"I never knew I'd come in here and so soon be heartbroken," Hebert blubbered. "I'm ready for my happy ending and I thought it'd be him! My heart is totally broken."

Williams wasn't quite heartbroken -- in fact, he was quite cold when revealing his true feelings about the 27-year-old Bachelorette.

"The guys know I'm a frontrunner, but none of them have any idea that I don't care about Ashley. I had the opportunity and I played everyone," Williams said. "[Emily Maynard is] such a standout, and... Ashley looks like an ugly duckling. I'm going to make Ashley cry. I hope my hair looks OK."

Now, everything seems to be where it should be: Hebert is engaged and happy, while Williams' true jerky side is exposed for all the world to see.

Only question now is, who is the lucky guy?!

Photo: ABC

Who do you think ultimately wins Ashley Hebert's heart on The Bachelorette?

Comments

Comments on "SheKnows exclusive: Bachelorette Ashley engaged!"

dmaw September 21, 2011 | 5:27 AM

would love to have emily as the next bachelorette really supper

Amma0114 August 02, 2011 | 5:41 AM

If you are going to write a comment to a story, could we at least learn how to spell? There are so many grammatical errors in these postings it is difficult to take anyone seriously.

Mary Lou Miller July 27, 2011 | 1:53 AM

If and when they take GH off for Katie Curic, I am done with ABC (already been cancelled) and will take abc off my remote..yes I will Miss my shows but they will not be rewarded for bad decisions and what the heck? CHEW? I dont think so and can't remember the other show I am not watching..so Disney and the Mouse, YOUR days are numbered when we show YOU that it is oh so more about ratings..it is about pleasing us viewers..you let us down...we WILL return the favor..no more trips to Disney, no more spending money at the movies for Disney movies..no merchandise, and no buying any sponsors stuff..not that we will know what they are..bye bye ABC~

Lori Mckiernan July 25, 2011 | 11:03 AM

He was wrong last time! remember?

Denny July 11, 2011 | 9:08 PM

All of the above people who have written should go back to 1st grade. Everyone has a comment but don't know how to spell! Love all the shows, and love to hate the bad guys! That's what makes it so much fun to watch!

faye July 06, 2011 | 5:00 PM

This year the bachelorette is so foney... she tells all the guys the same... and she comes on to all of them right...off and those foney tears when things aren't going her way...if I was a guy I would definitly have to just leave!!! My god does she think she's a big prize...I don't know what ABC is keeping her for... this year is a big dissapointment!!!!I think it would serve her well if all the guys left just vote her off...and let them stay on to finish out the season...they deserve to have a blast...maybe one or two of them can find a TRUE jewel..someone who appreciates them after all they gave up alot to go all over the country to try to please her and her fantices...it;s definitly a loser this season!!!

lisa June 30, 2011 | 1:48 PM

i think ASHLEY had better look at herself, & look into her heart & really decide for her future tobe , I think JP. is the right gentleman for Ashley , they both have great chemistry !!!! Good Luck Ashely. Lisa M.

Linda June 24, 2011 | 9:38 PM

I too will stop watching ABC when OLTL and AMC ARE GONE.I hope every one will stop watching ABC AND I DONT CARE WHO SHE PICK'S FOR HER TO KNOW ABOUT BENTLY AND TO KEEP HIM THAT SHOW'S SHE IS NOT TO SMART

barb June 21, 2011 | 7:22 AM

I think Im done watching the Bachelorette it is so ful of it now so scriped

luvbug June 14, 2011 | 12:01 PM

I don't blame you Donna. The only reason I'm tuning in is there isn't anything else on. I think they know exactly who they are casting on The Bachelorette and its pretty crappy to cast Bentley. They knew he wasn't in it for real. I'm pretty much over ABC since they don't mind ripping our beloved daytime soaps away from us. So since they don't care about viewers I don't care to view their programming. Once OLTL and AMC are off the air I'm finished with ABC.

luvbug June 14, 2011 | 11:58 AM

uh, yeah....anyone who reads RealitySteve knows its JP that Ashley ends up with.

Donna June 14, 2011 | 11:58 AM

what is the difference the show is a foney, the Bachelorette's don't get a husband just a night in the sack and same for the Bachelore's not a wife just a night in the pool. I gave up watching ABC

Sweets June 07, 2011 | 11:42 AM

Hate to break it to you SheKnows but this news is not exclusive as it broken weeks and weeks ago by Reality Steve.

john smith June 07, 2011 | 11:32 AM

duh, it's JP. Read realitysteve, people.