Ramona: I'm No Alcoholic!

Real Housewife Ramona Singer has another on-screen freak out, this time brawling with Jill Zarin. In the aftermath, Singer denies she drinks too much and declares she flirts with other men.

ramona singer crazy

Ah, Ramona Singer. She's the real reason we watch The Real Housewives of New York City. Never a dull moment when Ramona's in the room! But after having yet another on-screen meltdown, Singer felt compelled to set the record straight on her drinking habits and whether or not her husband's cheating on her.

In tomorrow night's episode, estranged gal pals Singer and Jill Zarin get into a fight that leaves Singer in "hysterics" in her hotel room.

"Jill had a lot of venom coming at me," Singer says. "That's what got me so upset."

But could there be something more to Singer totally losing it in front of the cameras?

As far as the booze factor, Singer, who has her own brand of wine, Ramona Pinot Grigio, says, "I don't drink more or less than anyone else, and I drink responsibly. Was I tipsy in Morocco that first night? Absolutely! You're jet-lagged, so the alcohol hits you a little. But was I slurring my words? No."

Of a fortune teller who suggested Singer's husband Mario was seeing another woman, Singer says, "I'm happily married for 19 years. Do I flirt with other men? Absolutely. Does my husband enjoy looking at another woman who's gorgeous? Absolutely. He's a male -- he'd better. It means his testosterone is still working!"

We hear you, Ramona, loud and clear.

Do you love Ramona... or loathe her?

Tags: jill zarin

Comments

Comments on "Ramona Singer has another TV breakdown"

Sonia September 30, 2011 | 6:54 AM

I love you Ramona,You are a great mom,and you are a beautiful person on the inside and out,Don't let no one steal or destroy the greatness of you.

Anna July 23, 2011 | 11:21 AM

Hello ramona I am interested in your feed back on opening a Boutique?????? I would like if you can e-mail me or your assistant regarding clothing apparel you sell.

deedeeb June 10, 2011 | 9:54 AM

Bravo knows exactally what they are doing. You're watching aren't you!!! I really do have to say Luann is becoming a bit too much to stomach. Sonja is a flake, Ramona has lost to many brain cells from the Pinot, Alex is getting a little out there, Cindy is on the edge but this year Jill has been surprisingly enjoyable. And believe me I reamed her last year! If this is editing Bravo, do just a little better job.

lynn June 03, 2011 | 7:13 PM

Bravo is choosing to edit Ramona a certain way this yr for drama. They are also giving Kelly a pass, since she was so crazy last yr. Alex is shown very little, because she is the most sane/boring one-wow, not much drama there. Jill is still mean girl and who is she to blame Ramona for her problems with Bethanny. She tried getting them together and Jill left with LuAnn(another loser), so Jill is to blame. She is not a good friend to anyone-she talks about everyone behind their backs.

CHRIS June 03, 2011 | 12:29 PM

I really forgot to add that if Ramona doesn't have any issues with alcohol, then she really should be quite dissatisfied with the way she's been portrayed by Bravo. Every scene, every shot, they don't miss her pouring or drinking. Sure, she could be having issues with alcohol-no doubt about it. I truly hope that isn't the case, but shame on Bravo for making it appear that way if it indeed isn't true.

Linda June 03, 2011 | 12:15 PM

Ramona says she is being honest with people. But let's not mistake being rude for being honest. She does seem to drink a lot though, not just in Morocco! And maybe that is why she is so rude to people liquid bravado. Is her husband cheating? well it's none of my business, if she's happy w/ him then that is all that matters!

CHRIS June 03, 2011 | 12:09 PM

Well, I have to agree on some level with Terri. It really has become distasteful in so many ways. Often times, it's been offensive. I don't know why Bravo changed the whole dynamics of the show. Originally, it was more fun, a bit more lighter (although always had the arguing to some degree). And, yes, I find Bethenny Ever After much more enjoyable and much less intense with way more laughter than this show has revealed this season.

terri June 02, 2011 | 8:54 PM

Ramona is so rude. This show used to be about women and their lives, now it just a gossip mill for a bunch of drunk older women who act like teenagers in high school. These women need to take a look at how they are being percieved on the show. All they do is drink, gossip and bicker like little children. They a need alesson from Miss Bethany who has shown what it is to be a smart business woman, happily married and a wonderful mother. Bravo what are you doing?????