New Couple:
Maksim & Cheryl?

Dancing With the Stars dancing pros Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Cheryl Burke were spotted making out in Las Vegas over Memorial Day weekend. I guess what happens in Vegas, doesn’t always stay in Vegas! Check out the steamy pictures here!

New couple alert -- or Vegas fling? Dancing With the Stars pros Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Cheryl Burke were in Las Vegas over Memorial Day weekend to celebrate the one year anniversary of the Encore Beach Club at Wynn Las Vegas.

Maksim and Cheryl Burke kissing

Later that night, Maksim and Cheryl were spotted at the dance club Moon at the Palms making out on the dance floor! Maksim, wearing a yellow shirt, had his arms wrapped around Burke, who was in a short black dress, and they were in a full-on lip lock!

The DWTS gossip Twitter feed @dwtsgossip got a hold of the pictures, however, they tweeted today: "Sorry, guys I was nicely, I was asked nicely to remove those pics. It's out there now... no biggie :)"

Check out a photo of the couple below earlier in the night:

Maksim and Cheryl Burke

Maksim was engaged to dancing pro Karina Smirnoff in the past, and was rumored to be dating his partner Erin Andrews last year. Burke was rumored to be dating her partner Chad Ochocinco in the past, but the two are single... and apparently ready to mingle!

What do you think of Cheryl Burke and Maksim dating?

Photos: Moon Nightclub

Tags: maksim

Comments

Comments on "Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Cheryl Burke spotted making out in Vegas"

quina September 20, 2011 | 2:54 AM

I saw karina siting near maks & val yesturday hey its a start its been awhile theyv ever been close in the same room she was talking to hope & tony mayb they will be friends someday i miss seeing them all dance together

Lynn July 27, 2011 | 1:25 PM

I am so disappointed in Maks. He really acted as if he was in love with Yana on The Bachelor show. He sent her a note saying..."Let's fall in love"....then he supposed proposed to Sasha? And, Yana and Sasha were both in Wedding Gowns? Maks....you stink!!!

Sandra June 01, 2011 | 10:55 PM

Maks has worked very hard for the past four months (longer really) and now he wants to f***. Cheryl Burke feels low enough to give him a good time. And apparently, he's not stopping there. He's working on several other "lovely" ladies too. Let the good times role Maks.

Linda June 01, 2011 | 9:46 PM

Cheryl needs therapy. She's obviously suffering from the effects of the ual molestation she suffered as a child. Women who experience that are often ually promiscuous and confuse and love. Some women who are aware do not but most do to some extent experience this. Cheryl needs help because she feels she's only worthy of this kind of attention from a man that she would allow a man she works with or any man for that matter use her. She probably tells herself that it is all good fun but she's really doing damage to her self-image. Especially since he adamantly denies anything between them. Well, it's on to the next victim for Maks.

Linda June 01, 2011 | 9:43 PM

Cheryl Burke needs therapy. She's obviously suffering from the effects of the ual molestation she suffered as a child. Women who experience that are often ually promiscuous and confuse and love. Some women who are aware do not but most do to some extent experience this. Cheryl needs help because she feels she's only worthy of this kind of attention from a man that she would allow a man she works with or any man for that matter to use her. She probably thinks it is all about fun but she's hurting herself very badly. Her self-image will be severely damaged especially since he adamantly denies there is anything between them. Why would he care when he can hit it so easily and publicly. On to the next victim for Maks.

Marla June 01, 2011 | 9:08 PM

Looks like Maks just needed something to do while in Vegas and Cheryl provided entertainment. It is sad that she's always there as a standby when he need to get it off, he should go home and beat it out like other guys without a girlfriend but if she wants to let him get it off on her, that's her problem. Sounds like he's working on Kym Johnson now and Afton, who next? The problem is men can screw as many women as they want and nobody cares but when a woman wants some, what can she do. She'll get talked about. Maybe Cheryl just wants to screw. When I was in my 20s sometimes I just wanted to screw, but I always had a boyfriend and then was married. But, apparently she doesn't mind just hooking up. For the record, it looks like he's sitting and she standing between his legs, he's much taller than her.

sarah June 01, 2011 | 4:40 PM

wow, this makes me sad :( i have been patiently watching bachelor ukraine in youtube (reading all the translations)... Maks seemed in love with Yanna. Maks' parents were even there to see the final 3 girls. In the show, he seemed genuine.. then to find out.. He's with another woman right before the show ended. :( i guess all is for publicity, I hope he has gotten the $$ he wanted :(

Elle June 01, 2011 | 1:16 PM

I don't see anything long lasting here, I see two people under the influence. Cheryl always seem drunk and is out partying...she needs to take some time,learn to love herself and stop give herself over to men who are not in love with her. I also think Cheryl is Maks's fall back person,the one he goes to when he is in the dog house. FYI, Maks is smitten with someone else, not Cheryl.

Elle June 01, 2011 | 1:08 PM

Maks and Cheryl are adults, so they owe no one an explanation. I don't see a relationship, I see two people under the influence. However, I think Cheryl is his fall back person, unfortunately. She seems to be the one he goes to when he is in the dog house. FYI, Maks is smitten with someone else, not Cheryl. It is very obvious if you watched him on DWTS fall of last year. I also think Cheryl could benefit from having therapy. She always seem to be out partying/look drunk. She shouldn't be focusing on any man right now, but learn to love herself. In one of the Vegas pics, she looked like a lost sheep.

Maya June 01, 2011 | 12:52 PM

Damn...I had respect for Maks but now....?? All this talk about how you wanna settle down. Yadda Yadda Yadda... MEN Smdh..

Nicole June 01, 2011 | 10:49 AM

My sister-in-law actually saw this in person and told me about it... which is why I looked it up. I figured it must've made news somehow. It was a definitely make-out session, but could've just been two friends 'hanging out.'

Sally June 01, 2011 | 9:14 AM

Comments here are great! Excellent point is that we really don't know if this is peck or make out session. If you look at over 40+ photos on original website, this is tje only one showing kiss or anything close. Maks tends to wrap his arm around every woman he stands next to so it's really possible it was just one(maybe too long)kiss-uh, I think there was some serious drinking going on there!

Taylor June 01, 2011 | 6:32 AM

Donna you are right. Maksim is still doing the Ukraine Bachelor. I wonder what the producers of that show think of him making out with another woman right before their big finale.

Stacy May 31, 2011 | 11:56 PM

Looks like what happened in Vegas didn't stay in Vegas after all. He dated Karina, had with willa ford, and erin andrews, now porking Cheryl. This will soon turn into a conflict of interest for Dancing with the Stars. uncomfortable situation for everyone. Too bad Mel B was married. They were hot together. he loved her completly, so he say's.

Danyelle May 31, 2011 | 7:48 PM

Ugh hate these two, Maks is a womanizer and extremely brutal to all of his female celebrity partners, not a man I would want to marry. Cheryl sad case, she has so many issues w/self that she can't see through whats real or fake.

FREESEXNIGHTLY May 31, 2011 | 7:47 PM

Cherall is a ONE NITE stand! SHE is an easy LAY! SHE IS A HOG!

JoC May 31, 2011 | 7:11 PM

WTH! Folks, these people are talented, healthy young people. Whatever they were doing, wherever they were doing it, is their own business. Glad to know they are healthfully sensual beings!!! Not my business. What is the big deal? Silly voyeurism IMO.

Sher May 31, 2011 | 7:11 PM

Maks is a on a stick. Didn't he just propose to Sasha in March? Maks - stay single please - the last thing you need is a wife.

LV May 31, 2011 | 7:07 PM

Maks and Cheryl have been rumored to be "friends with benefits" for years. As for the Ukraine Bachelor, it taped months ago but is only now airing. I've read he is no longer with the one he picked.

In the interest of truth and fairness... May 31, 2011 | 6:15 PM

Don't really care either way but can't help but note that no named source is mentioned to support the author's assertion. Do you have someone+ that actually witnessed these two making out or is it merely conjecture based on these (at best) spotty photos?