Justin Bieber
Growing Up Fast

Justin Bieber was spotted vacationing in Hawaii with his girlfriend Selena Gomez -- and showed off his two tattoos!

Justin Bieber took his eight Billboard Awards and his girlfriend Selena Gomez for a little R&R in Maui, Hawaii. Gomez wore a pink bikini top, shorts and carried a printed bag. Bieber, wearing white printed swim trunks and white sunglasses, showed off his two tattoos -- a bird on his left hip and a row of symbols under his left arm.

justin bieber tattoos

Sources say that the bird tattoo is a family tradition -- and his dad was even present when he got the ink in Toronto! Bieber, Miley Cyrus,Vanessa Hudgens and Demi Lovato all have been following the young Hollywood trend of getting tattoos.

Gomez, 18, and Bieber, 17, have been more open about their relationship lately, as they were seen kissing at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party and they kissed at the Billboard Music Awards -- although he failed to mention her in any of his acceptance speeches. Oops!

Gomez told Seventeen magazine that she is ready for a relationship. "I'm 18, and I'm going to fall in love. I'm going to hang out with people, and I'm going to explore myself, and I'm OK with that."

Between the vacations with his girlfriend and the tattoos -- Justin Bieber is growing up fast!

Comments

Comments on "Justin Bieber flashes tattoos while vacationing with Selena Gomez"

Kalayjah Pate May 28, 2011 | 6:42 AM

I think that everybody needs to juss leave them alone. yall act like yall have never seen a couple before. and how do yall know he is changing becuz of her?? yall cant give the Teenagers a life. god lee!! if they are meant for eachother then they are meant for eachother. Period. Point. Blank!!!!

haley May 25, 2011 | 7:22 PM

psh they think its an accident justin doesnt mention her in his acceptance speech? she 's the one who doesnt mention him! she has gotten awards but never thanked justin so why should he?

amy May 25, 2011 | 5:42 PM

awwwwwwwwwwww justin u look soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute n hottttttttttttt n selena u loooooooook so blahhhhhhhh

Juliet May 25, 2011 | 4:57 PM

OMG I can not believe Justin bieber and Selena Gomez are going out!!!!! I mean i saw Justin kiss someone at the billboard awards that looked like Selena but I didn't know OMG!!!!! Oh Ya Selena I'm your biggest fan!!!!! I love your song A year without rain!!!!! Justin congratulations on winning an award at the music awards your awesome I'm also your biggest fan!!!!! Love you both, Juliet

BieberFeverGurl201 May 25, 2011 | 4:21 PM

Umm, i dont think they should be together i mean, ever since they got together, justin has changed alot, i dont mind, but, i mean, he changed alot for Selena, like cut his hair, and spend more time together, also, he STARTED TO ignore fans, when he started to date selena, so im saying. NO MORE JELENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is Ruining justins career, and p.s. in tht one pic, she looks Preg. one question is What have Justin and Selena been doing?. I used to be Selenas biggest fan, Until she took Justin away from his fans BIEBERFEVERGirls-Gomez haters now, Sarah and Raina Blog 3O3

caroline May 25, 2011 | 4:11 PM

i am one of his biggest fans and i am rlly not okk with them being together becuz i dont see them as a couple and i think Justin Bieber should date someone his age and Selena Gomez dates someone her age!!!