The celebrities rolled out the red carpet for Surprise, Oprah! A Farewell Spectacular which has been airing this week. Stars such as Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise, Beyonce, Halle Berry and Madonna were all present to honor Oprah, but even celebrities who weren't at her amazing farewell show are speaking out about Oprah.
As the final episode of The Oprah Winfrey Show airs tomorrow, many more celebrities are tweeting and talking about the end of her groundbreaking show.
- "I'm going to miss the oprah winfrey show... Thank you so much for making feel apart of the harpo family... I love you oprah," Will.i.am tweeted.
- "Madonna and Oprah together makes me so happy! Two of my biggest icons and inspirations in life!" tweeted Perez Hilton, as Madonna appeared on Oprah's farewell show.
- Kristin Chenoweth tweeted, "Best night of my life. Sang for Oprah!!!"
- "Took a covert trip to Chicago to surprise @Oprah on her big finale concert. Such an honor! Just landed in San Antonio for concert tomorrow!" tweeted Josh Groban.
- "Oprah has revealed who the guest will be on her final show and it's not me. P.S. Congrats to whoever 'Will Smith' is," joked Conan O'Brien in a tweet.
- Yoko Ono says it is "great" that Winfrey is moving on to bigger and better things, and says she is "one of the strongest women around."
- "I have never witnessed anyone be honored on this level EVER!! @Oprah you are beyond amazing!! Great job team @Harpo Wow!! Wow!! Wow!!" Tyrese Gibson tweeted.
- Gossip Girl's Penn Badgley says he doesn't really watch TV, but says it is time to "give her a rest" after 25 years.
- "I'm gonna miss Oprah," Sissy Spacek said. "She's like a girlfriend that we get to have tea with in the afternoon. I'm happy about her network, and I'm happy that she's gonna be able to do different things, but I'm sad for us."
- "What a truly amazing night! @oprah Be sure to tune in and share the moment," tweeted Jada Pinkett Smith.