Jennifer Aniston
Goes Brunette

Whenever Jennifer Aniston changes her hair, it makes headlines. We seem to love her haircuts as much as her movies! The actress shows off her new darker hairstyle for her role in Horrible Bosses.

Jennifer Aniston hairstyle Horrible Bosses

Jennifer Aniston showed off her brunette hair with bangs on the poster for her new movie, Horrible Bosses, costarring Colin Farrell, Kevin Spacey and Jason Bateman.

The 42-year-old actress reportedly has a topless scene in the risqué movie, in which she plays a dentist who sexually harasses her employees.

So what is the scoop on her new hairstyle? Her colorist Michael Canale told Us Magazine that Aniston would only go darker "for movie roles." Canale, who has worked with Aniston for 15 years, explained how he will turn her darker hair back into her normal sunny blond color.

"I began by taking her from a medium brown to a light golden brown with two bright highlights to accent the 'Rachel' cut," he said. "From that point on we gradually went blonder."

Aniston's hair was recently in the headlines when she cut her longer locks into a tousled bob while promoting Just Go With It. She also spoke to Allure about her famous "Rachel" haircut, saying: "How do I say this? I think it was the ugliest haircut I've ever seen. What I really want to know is, how did that thing have legs?"

Tell us: Do you like Jennifer Aniston as a brunette?

Comments

Comments on "Jennifer Aniston debuts new 'horrible' hairstyle"

Amy May 29, 2011 | 3:42 PM

Tahoegeminii???? Umm... a little uncalled for do you not think? She looks great, I'm sure she has much more important things on her mind than replicated Angelina. I mean seriously, a skank? FUNNY TIMES!!!

Tracy Sweeney May 26, 2011 | 9:12 AM

Whether Blonde,brunette,or purple haired, Jennifer Aniston will always be beautiful!!! I love the new color!!!!!! And I love her acting!!!

Tracy Sweeney May 26, 2011 | 9:11 AM

Tracy Sweeney May 26, 2011 | 9:09 AM

Marcelo May 24, 2011 | 8:18 PM

She looks even hotter,can be possible.

tahoegeminii May 24, 2011 | 4:56 PM

she is trying to look like Angie-is this another one of her little back handed stabs she likes to do in her movies? She is playing a maneater and she tries to mimic Angie for this role?? or where she tries to rewrite history and everybody is supposed to think she is the most desired woman on the planet. first of all even though it is her true hair color that she has been bleaching for 30 years-she can't pull it off-now she looks like Rachel pretending to be Angie posing as a nympho-secondly she is the real life maneater-that is why every man runs away screaming and literally sweats bullets when asked for a quote about her-besides Brad has a beautiful family so while I am sure he is tired he will have joy now and thru his life because he found his true soulmate and not some poser bee-yotch that told him she wanted kids to get a ring and promote herself as Mrs. Brad Pitt-Anuston had her claws in that so hard that even when he dumped her lying manipulative arse she has used his name to promote herself thru her 6 year pity party-Anuston is truly a maneating skkannkkk-this is one part she should have played as herself and maybe it would have worked

jk44 May 24, 2011 | 1:51 PM

johanna I agree

Johanna May 24, 2011 | 12:35 PM

Regardless of hair color she continues to look great while her ex looks unhappy and tired!