Steven Tyler On
This season’s American Idol not only had amazing talent, but, thanks to Steven Tyler, was also extremely entertaining! The Aerosmith frontman never ran out of funny, wacky (and sometimes a little perverted) things to say to the contestants. Check out some of our favorite Steven Tyler American Idol quotes.
Steven Tyler has his own unique way of critiquing the American Idol contestants. We don't always get what he is trying to say, but we have to admit it is fun and entertaining!
Check out some of our favorite Steven Tyler American Idol quotes -- and add some of your favorites in the comments!
- "Slap that baby on the (expletive) and call me Christmas!"
- "Well, hellfire, save matches, (expletive) a duck and see what hatches!"
- "I like you got a certain something I can't put my finger on it. Dog's gonna turn into a pussycat right now." (Looking at judge Randy Jackson)
- "I loved your voice. I thought it had a lot of character and all of that muster and smoke and heat. A zoobie doobie."
- (After Jennifer Lopez called him Steve instead of Steven) "You could call me 'late for dinner' and I'd still love you."
- "I've never heard anybody squeeze that song, but you squeezed it so slow it sounded like Vanilla Fudge singing Eleanor Rigby."
- "Just the right amount showing. That's nice." (To a contestant wearing a skirt)
- "I love your smile. Flower in your ear. Good for you, keep wearing. Yell [your dad's] name out!"
- "You look like you could be one of my... friends. Tell me a little about yourself."
- "Where did you get those lips? You had me sold the second you laid eyes on me."
- "Coach, did you ever paddle his (expletive)?" (To Randy's coach who came to visit the set)
- "What do you use on your hair? I just use (makes quacking noise). Says it right on the bottle."
Now it is your turn! What is your favorite Steven Tyler American Idol quote?