Rebecca Black
Bump Watch Off!

You know you have made it when you get a pregnancy rumor going around about you! Friday singer Rebecca Black responds to rumors that the 13-year-old is expecting a baby.

Rebecca Black

YouTube sensation? Check. Jay Leno appearance? Check. Song on Glee? Check. Death threats? Check! Pregnancy rumor? Check!

It's official. Rebecca Black has made it. The 13-year-old Friday singer had her own "celebrity bump watch" when a rumor started over the weekend that she was pregnant. CNN iReport then picked up the story before it was deleted.

So, are we going to see Black on the next Teen Mom?

"I thought it was May 15th... not April Fools Day," Black tweeted. "I'm absolutely NOT pregnant."

Whew! Glad we got that taken care of!

So, now that we know kids are out of the picture for now (luckily!), what is next for Rebecca Black? The singer has reportedly earned $1 million in iTunes sales from Friday and her YouTube video has millions of hits! She has hired a publicist and manager and has reportedly been contacted by record labels -- so maybe we can get songs for the rest of the week, too!

She also said that she would love to perform a duet with Justin Bieber and has multiple celebrity fans, including Lady Gaga and Simon Cowell!

In case you missed it, check out the Friday video that made Rebecca Black a star!

Tags: friday

Comments

Comments on "Rebecca Black can resume partyin', not pregnant"

ba99 September 23, 2012 | 12:22 PM

She is a 13 year old girl with a passable voice that had the guts to film a video that all the tweens loved and parody endlessly. One hit wonder? maybe. College paid for? no doubt. All in all a pretty smart girl in my eyes. pregnant? don't think she's that stupid.

MusicGirl September 13, 2012 | 12:46 PM

Wow Rebecca Black and Justin Bieber in one song. It will be like hell! Now just add in double Take and You have the worlds Four WORST singers Sorry Beliebers

Rosie September 06, 2012 | 10:17 PM

I think the girl does not have a talent and the words of this song aren't special at all. But that is only my opinion

Papa September 01, 2012 | 5:42 PM

@ sheknows-Bethany how do you expect honest opinions if people cannot comment freely. Would you rather we all said yehhh Ms Black is wonderful instead of an honest and emotional opinion! you are encouraging bland comments and a boring site

Angelzrus August 27, 2012 | 5:48 PM

Is that "prego" mushroom and garlic or meat sauce. Who came up with these juvenile moronic names to call pregnant women? It's not cute or trendy...it's stupid and demeaning. Baby bump is passable, but "prego?"....does that come with a barf bag?

Dulce August 18, 2012 | 3:07 AM

I'm jealous of her, actually. She can't sing, but she made $1 million off of it! I can't sing, and all I've done is embarrass myself.

Taylor August 04, 2012 | 2:24 PM

She can't sing. I pray to Geebus that she never does a duet with Justin Bieber because...I'm a fan of him...and she'd just ruin the song. And by celebrity fans, do you mean that Lady Gage and Simon Cowell are fans of her?? Simon Cowell?? You're kidding, right? I could just see him sitting there telling her how bloody awful she is.

Beau Hajavitch July 12, 2012 | 8:04 PM

If she was pregnant.....well, she has been exposed to Katy Perry's "menage a trois" lyrics. Wonder if Katy had to explain to her what that is, or if Rebecca already knew.

lee June 22, 2012 | 3:01 PM

Wow....such nasty comments. She is a kid and I wish her the best of luck. If you dislike her you do not have to listen to her music or read articles about her.

michelle April 28, 2012 | 7:40 PM

Wow what kind of grown --- ppl have nothing else better too do than to pick on a 13 year old little girl y'all sad!

Suzanne Rosenorn April 23, 2012 | 8:09 PM

Are you kidding? Any one in a karoke bar can sing better than her. Guess the rumors are true. There is alot of crap on the internet.

Lauren January 14, 2012 | 8:21 PM

I hate Rebecca Black she obviously can't sing she sings from her nose not her mouth and chest. I would hope that Justin Bieber's managar's and people that he works for really don't let her sing with justin because if they do he will no longer be my favorite singer who i'm obessed with her song makes no since it doesn't even have proper English. "we so excited we so excited we gonna have a ball today" it should be we're so excited we're so exciteed we're going to have a ball today. And hope she does become pregnant by micheal lohan and falls of the face of the earth like Kevin Jonas did even though I love the Jonas Brothers mostly Nick. But not my point. No one likes Rebecca if the do their on crack or something worse that is messing with their mind.

Mike January 14, 2012 | 2:52 PM

Hey everyone! I promise not to swear or bully anyone on this site, and I'll remember to be nice. I think Rebecca Black is a tragic dork, and I think if she were pregnant that Michael Lohan would be the father. Yes, this story could have happened in real life because Rebecca Black is a real, live person and a woman, and many women do get pregnant, some even by Michael Lohan.

Tony Dazna December 17, 2011 | 6:49 PM

Who cares she's only gonna grow up to be another waste of life. Not saying I'm doing whatever I can to make a difference in the world but please believe if I had the chance I'd show other countries that the rest of us Americans aren't garbage like the rest of these celebrities.

sheknows-Bethany October 09, 2011 | 4:58 PM

Hey Everyone! remember NOT to swear or bully anyone on our site in comments and remember to be nice. Also we would love to know what YOU really think of Rebecca Black and this story, if she was pregnant, who do you think the father would be?, do you think this story COULD have happened in real life?. Make sure to tell us by signing up and commenting!

Adam May 30, 2011 | 12:46 PM

LOL. This song was soooo bad that my flash player crashed in the first 30 seconds...but honestly, who cares if it sucks... Money makes the world go round... u go girl!

zing900 May 19, 2011 | 1:09 AM

Haha! I love it. I'm glad she made lots of money off this. Anyone who makes a song and sells copies is as deserving as any of the other 1000's of CD's I've walked by in stores. She's no Mariah or Christina, but she does fall somewhere in the long list of artists that try to make it. There are tons of big names with songs that I don't even like. People saying it's the worst song in the world are so full of beans. It's obviously catchy. I can find you boat loads of truly horrible songs on youtube, by really bad singers that will never get over 1000 views. So that's not the reason she's getting paid attention to. Again, it's a catchy song that's a hit song, and it's a mix of interested people along with people who are on the band wagon to say it s_ucks etc. People can't get the song out of their heads. Also, money talks. People just don't reach into their wallets for their hard earned money to buy something they hate. It's selling because those people who paid want to hear it. Besides, it hardly matters. Once the money is in the bank, it's hers. She earned it.