Cast Struggles Through Filming

Now that Glee's much anticipated prom episode has come and gone, all focus is on the upcoming Glee death. That's right, one of our beloved songbirds will sing their last sweet note before this season comes to a close.

Jenna Ushkowitz

Rumors of a Glee death swirled for weeks before being acknowledged by members of the cast. Jenna Ushkowitz, who plays Tina on the show, admits that the Glee death scene was a struggle for her and her castmates to film, but gives no clues as to which character will be passing away.

"You know it was really, really sad," Jenna tells Hollywoodlife. "Any kind of death is sad and it brings you back to a place you don't really want to go. So it kind of affects everybody. It was really hard but the episode is done really, really well."

The 25-year-old hopes fans will "appreciate" the storyline and predicts we will like watching the "sad" Glee death scenes. If balling our eyes out is a sign of "like," then Jenna is probably right!

"It was really sweet and I think people will appreciate it," she continues. "It was done in the right way. I think they'll be sad but I think they'll feel for the characters who will be affected by it. Any death, and especially on Glee since you don't expect something like that, so for that to happen, I think you're like 'Oh, wow.' I think fans will be shocked a little bit, and not expect anything at all. I think fans will like it."

Matthew Morrison was also tight-lipped about the upcoming Glee death. "Somebody's dying," the man known as Mr. Schue said. "Obviously I'm not going to tell you who it is, but it's no one that you would probably expect. The episode right before the finale is called Funeral. We were actually at a funeral home yesterday, shooting all day. It was a very taxing day."

All we know is if it ends up being one of the regular cast members, fans are going to gleek out!

Any guesses on which character will be the victim of the Glee death?

MORE GLEE NEWS:

Glee extra ruins prom surprise for everyone on Twitter
Watch Glee's Lea Michele's many facial expressions in 3D
Glee's Matthew Morrison gleeks out to own song on season finale!

Comments

Comments on "Glee death confirmed! Which character has sung their last song?"

Jackie OBrien February 22, 2012 | 5:33 AM

Quinn- after last nights episode its pretty obvious. Actually, i was crying-I cant see the show without any of the cast. But at least they brought awareness to texting while driving. A 7 year old little girl was recently killed in my town walking on the crosswalk by a guy who was texting and wasent paying attention. Its Sad.

al May 17, 2011 | 1:42 PM

matthew morrison said it's someone you wouldn't expect, so could that be a clue that it's his character?

Jennifer May 17, 2011 | 9:40 AM

I thinks it is Beth (Quinn's and Puck's Daughter)

MizzEllie May 17, 2011 | 8:33 AM

My guess is leaning towards either Becky or Becky's mom. I've seen a photo of Sue holding Becky in her pajamas and also one of Finn and Kurt bringing stuffed animals and flowers into a room. My best deduction is that the flowers and animal were for Becky, because she was either sick or they were comforting her after her mom passed. Can't wait to find out!

Mandy May 16, 2011 | 4:49 PM

Why does everyone on other sites keep saying "Pavoratti?" The bird died earlier in the season and was buried by Kurt and Blaine!

Stacy May 13, 2011 | 12:24 PM

I have a hunch that it will be Sue's sister. I don't think it will be Karofsky because glee is trying to make the note of it gets better so I don't think they will go that way.

Deborah May 12, 2011 | 10:52 PM

I really think it is Blaine. The actor playing him was not there in New York filming with the cast and he has been seen wearing a beard which Blaine does not. This makes more sense than anyone else dying. I would hit Kurt hard but not as hard as it would hit him if his father died. Maybe Blaine commits suicide because of all the bullying he has received in the past. He is not as stong as Kurt in that respect.

gleefan May 12, 2011 | 7:38 PM

GUYS. I THINK IT'S GONNA BE RACHEL'S MOM. I mean, think about it. It's a female. It's not any of the glee kids or emma or sue. Someone close to a student. Someone that we won't expect. RACHEL'S MOM.

Artguy442 May 11, 2011 | 3:37 PM

I'm suspecting it will be Dave...I think he is struggling with depression and coping with his uality. I have a feeling it is going to be a way to tackle teen suicide which is a very serious issue.

Flava May 11, 2011 | 10:57 AM

Hope it's not Curt's dad :(

M May 11, 2011 | 10:32 AM

I was mistaken about the time (the posting is listed PST not EST like I thought), however everything else is correct.

M May 11, 2011 | 10:30 AM

Really? You're Dianna Agron? If you are going to pretend to be somebody else, you could at least consider spelling her last name correctly in your post, or even spelling "bawling" right. Anybody who follows Dianna on twitter knows that she is for the most part correct with her spelling and grammar. That is aside from the fact that I highly doubt Dianna would come on to this site and post something at 9:32 AM EST when it is 6:32 AM where she currently is.

Dianna Agron May 11, 2011 | 9:32 AM

Hi viewers, I am dianna argon who plays Quinn in glee and I have to tell you while shooting this the whole cast was balling their eyes out!!!! Can't wait to see it air!!!!