Tori Spelling's Tattoo Says What?

Tori Spelling is showing off her new tattoo for husband Dean McDermott, and it ain't no small gesture of love! A bikini-clad Tori Spelling, currently pregnant with her third child, was photographed with seven lines of Dean's wedding vows inked onto her ribcage. Ouch!

Tori & DeanTori Spelling's tattoo rests just above her growing baby bump on her left ribcage. Written in cursive are the seven lines Dean McDermott used to declare his love to Tori on their wedding day.

Go here to see the tattoo photo!

Tori Spelling's tattoo reads:

Journey with me my love
and I promise you my heart
and I promise you my soul
for my bounty is as boundless
as the sea and my love as deep;
the more I give to thee, the more
I have, for both are infinite.

Isn't that special? Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott will celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary this Saturday, May 7. Perhaps the new tattoo is an early present?

Unfortunately many believe getting a tattoo for someone you love is bad luck. Let's hope Tori, who we will note didn't ink Dean's name anywhere on her body (that we know of, anyway), doesn't fall victim!

As for the baby and her fuller figure, Tori says, "I eat everything when I'm pregnant. Who cares about carbs when you're pregnant? You're going to get big no matter what. I'm just constantly hungry. I feel like I'm definitely more hungry than the first two pregnancies."

Nice to see that Tori isn't obsessing over what she eats and she's proudly sporting her motherly figure in a teeny bikini!

What do you think of Tori Spelling's tattoo of love?

Comments

Comments on "Tori Spelling shows off huge Dean tattoo in bikini"

Erin July 21, 2012 | 6:01 PM

Wow they should check facts this her fourth child Liam, Stella, Hattie and the one on the way

jonez July 16, 2012 | 5:16 PM

That has to be the worst wow I have ever seen. He is trying to make it sound so poetic by adding thee in there. Doesn't work. Sorry.

RT July 06, 2012 | 10:41 AM

How about a nice plaque or poster instead of inking your body? D-uh!

mary January 18, 2012 | 3:19 PM

yahoo news is desperate! how is this news - everyone has tattoos! married 5 years - hmmmm....like all hollywood couples - what will she do when they split - let's face it no one stays "attached" in Hollywood!! Sooner or later she'll regret that lengthy tattoo! my opinion!

Lisa December 16, 2011 | 6:18 PM

In case anyone did not notice, these lines are from the balcony scene of Romeo & Juliet. for my bounty is as boundless as the sea and my love as deep; the more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite

suesanb November 17, 2011 | 11:24 AM

GOOD 4 HER!!!!! It is my belief everyone should be so happy in their marriage. If you truly love your spouse wholeheartedly it makes it easier to weather the storms that life throws your way. I know for various reasons some people can not or will not do this for their own emotional reasons, but if you can DO IT!! Otherwise, you truly are dancing outside the fire.

julie September 02, 2011 | 8:49 PM

Isn't this Tori's third pregnancy. I believe the other two babies were delivered by C section so this should be her last baby. I always heard more then 3 C sections is very dangerous. As far as the tattoo goes we know that you love your husband Tori. We know.

Sara July 19, 2011 | 4:58 AM

Her choice and her body...even if they did split up, she has the reminder of the love that created her children. Not a bad thing.

Tristan June 24, 2011 | 4:56 AM

Judy is stupid. Always will be.

judy May 05, 2011 | 3:38 AM

Tattos are stupid. Always will be.