Chris Brown
Channels Michael

Chris Brown channels Michael Jackson in his newest song, She Ain’t You, from his F.A.M.E. record. Check out the music video for She Ain’t You and watch Breezy bust out the MJ dance moves!

Chris Brown's new music video for She Ain't You opens with a tribute to Michael Jackson: "Dedicated to my biggest inspiration of all time... I Love You. RIP. Michael Jackson. 8/29/58-6/25/09"

Chris Brown video She Ain't You

Directed by Colin Tilley, who also worked with the Cataracs, the new song off Brown's F.A.M.E. album samples tracks from Jackson's Human Nature -- and he also samples some of his dance moves.

What can you expect from She Ain't You? A cool song and hot dance moves!

Brown is having a hard time enjoying the success of his new song, as he is battling the flu.

"She ain't you video coming ASAP!!!! I'm excited although I got the flu!!! Leggoo (cough cough)," he tweeted. "Still feel like (expletive). Doctor told me I had the flu and it turned into a bacterial chest infection. Super meds!"

Brown's new song, She Ain't You, follows up his song Look At Me Now which stayed at the top of the Billboard chart for six weeks.

Watch Chris Brown's She Ain't You and let us know what you think!

Tags: she ain't you

Comments

Comments on "Watch Chris Brown's new video: She Ain't You"

Ronnie May 17, 2011 | 3:33 AM

Chris breezy is the best no wonder some people ar jealous of him, they sees that this boy is going places. i like the vedio,lyrics and his dance moves keep it up CB ( The song is dedicated to Micheal Jackson) some comments sucks. FAME Rocks...

Shantel May 13, 2011 | 10:40 AM

Its not that he is trying to be the next Michael Jackson. This video was like a tribute to him, since he was such a big inspiration in his life. I doubt he's trying to fill the shoes of Michael Jackson, that's impossible, but it doesn't hurt to dedicate something to someone that had an impact in your life.

Yolanda Green May 11, 2011 | 10:32 PM

Thank you Chris Brown for keeping Michael Jackson sprit and talent he gave us alive. This video is great!!! You're a talented young man and anyone who don't see that or say different is jealous!The song and dance moves are great and exciting to watch.

shanae May 07, 2011 | 2:47 AM

Chris Brown can dance his ass off

Barb H. May 04, 2011 | 12:32 PM

Chris Brown should get a style of his own and stop copying Michael Jackson. I'm sick of him associating himself with Michael. He's no Michael Jackson and never will be.

Pretty Tomaura May 04, 2011 | 9:54 AM

Yo this video is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! I so luv the dance moves! I LOVE Chris Brrown !!!!!!!!!!!!!

JayJay May 04, 2011 | 7:48 AM

Chris...ur shoes are too small for MJ. Admire that you see him as an inspiration but you really should pioneer your own style rather than keep trying to walk in his shoes.

melody May 04, 2011 | 4:42 AM

This was a delight. Chris Brown is a very talented young man.

Karis Burks May 03, 2011 | 5:36 PM

i love u chris brown despite wat the media says ! u are a great singer an dancer! plus u have a lot of talent that the media cant take away

Shakura davy May 03, 2011 | 1:49 PM